TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that statement is interesting. Like are they trying to say something or are they saying nothing at all?

I feel like it is nothing at all, but then why???

Like is that just released to say they are still working on the case (which we obviously know) or is there something more?

Like why mention that about the phone but then right after just say... it is nothing of note and is just part of their ongoing investigation?

Kinda confusing no?

Yeah that statement is interesting. Like are they trying to say something or are they saying nothing at all?

Like is that just released to say they are still working on the case (which we obviously know) or is there something more?

Like why mention that about the phone but then right after just say... it is nothing of note and is just part of their ongoing investigation?

Kinda confusing no?
My thoughts exactly, lighthouse.

Does anyone know what activity they mean? Is this in regards to the Reddit or has the phone been switched on since?
It sounds like there is activity on his phone, indicating he or some other party has activated it. But police detectives are confident it’s just the investigation techniques, unless they’re being deceptive?

Wow, at first it does sound like either he or someone else is using the phone. But I guess it’s just the ongoing digital investigation. So unfortunately, no real update on Caleb…..

are aware of some recent activity on Harris’s cell phone that has caught the attention of concerned individuals following this case online and through social media. Although this activity may give the impression that Caleb has re-activated his cell phone, Detectives are supremely confident that this is not the case, but instead it is simply the result of one of many investigative techniques currently being employed by the Forensic Computer Examiners. Corpus Christi Police Department Detectives, along with their state and federal partners, continue to aggressively investigate Caleb’s disappearance.
The specific words "activity on his cell phone" are being used instead of "on his accounts". Surely if the phone could be remotely turned on it could be pinged as well, no?

Supposedly from the official facebook group there is chatter. Tony Mathis allegedly went on TikTok and said last night that the phone had been cloned. People who viewed it got the impression it was from "someone" the way it was spoken about how easy it is to do etc for anyone. The videos were screenshotted and posted in the group by the Admin. Tony then told the admin that it was LE, and then the Admin said they were asked to delete them. So they are nowhere any longer unless, they were saved by people etc.

Then today LE released this statement? Not sure if coincidence to that info or no relation at all??

Such a mess.

Kinda confusing no?
Very cryptic. Maybe deliberate, to further the investigation. But I can’t make out what it is they’re attempting to do….

Supposedly from the official facebook group there is chatter. Tony Mathis allegedly went on TikTok and said last night that the phone had been cloned. People who viewed it got the impression it was from "someone" the way it was spoken about how easy it is to do etc for anyone. The videos were screenshotted and posted in the group by the Admin. Tony then told the admin that it was LE, and then the Admin said they were asked to delete them. So they are nowhere any longer unless, they were saved by people etc.

Then today LE released this statement? Not sure if coincidence to that info or no relation at all??

Such a mess.
So basically cloning a phone is spying on it, and seeing all its data. And that was seen to have happened, but the detectives are “supremely confident” that it’s part of the investigation……why “confident”? Why don’t they just know? This is very strange..

So basically cloning a phone is spying on it, and seeing all its data. And that was seen to have happened, but the detectives are “supremely confident” that it’s part of the investigation……why “confident”? Why don’t they just know? This is very strange..
Because the FBI cloned it and they weren't made aware?

caught the attention of concerned individuals following this case online and through social media”

I just don’t understand this because unless this was something seen on a public platform, how would it have caught anyone’s attention? As in how did these “concerned individuals” even notice the phone was active / cloned / whatever? Moo

caught the attention of concerned individuals following this case online and through social media”

I just don’t understand this because unless this was something seen on a public platform, how would it have caught anyone’s attention? As in how did these “concerned individuals” even notice the phone was active / cloned / whatever? Moo
I wonder if it was his Snapchat or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper