MS MS - Christian Andreacchio, 21, Meridian, 26 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO This entire group was up to no good. However, I still strongly believe CA committed suicide. This case will remain as is. IMO only.

There is a lot of evidence in the bathroom that was not consistent with suicide but not really evidence of murder either. The fact the gun was uncocked is either highly suspicious or something easily explained; “experts” seem to disagree. The gunshot residue results don’t make a lot of sense either. Time of death is also a major question that was never resolved. Probably the police at the scene were too quick to write it off as a suicide. Still, there is no getting around the fact that the text messages that Christian sent seemed to convey a clear sense of suicidal ideation. I am inclined to suspect it was a suicide.

Possibly the girl and the friend there handled the gun and moved the body before calling 911.

These are just my thoughts and opinions being an amateur sleuth passionate about true crime with half a brain. I am of the opinion that Christian was murdered.

I am enamored with this case. I have been going down the rabbit hole on the podcast and reading all the articles and watching all the YouTube videos. (My thoughts and questions below are based on what I know so far, and this may already be discussed on this thread and or on the podcast or other medias and I just haven't got to that point yet of my research. If this is a well discussed theory/thought, please disregard as I am not a seasoned investigator and the PI's and others know more than me. As I said, I am just a woman who is passionate about True Crime.)

I was reviewing the timeline on the morning on February 26th, 2014 when Christian is in New Orleans and needs a ride home. Christian calls Dylan at 1:37am Dylan plans to leave around 3:45-4am and picks Christian up at 8am... and there are 3 phone calls from Christian to Dylan between 1:37 and 8 am. Now if my best friend calls me and it's an emergency and needs a ride I'm not going to fiddle around and take my sweet time I'm going to jump in my car with morning breath in my pj's and take the shortest route to get to her. Most people wouldn't get ready to go pick someone up at 2 am, you would just get in the car and go, who cares how you look, so why did Dylan take so long to leave Meridian? My thinking would be Dylan would leave between 1:45-2:15 am maybe have to stop to fill up for gas but per all the records (that I've read thus far) Dylan said he was going to leave between 3:45 and 4 something... So I mapped the route from Meridian to New Orleans. The shortest route is about 3 hours and is a direct shot on interstate 59 from Meridian to New Orleans and the longer route is about 4 hours and would take you from Meridian to Jackson then down to New Orleans. If Dylan left at 4 and took the longer route of Merdian to Jackson to New Orleans that would put him in New Orleans around 8am... but why would you make the drive an hour longer than you need to? If Dylan left at 4am and took the shorter more direct route that would put him in New Orleans around 7... but from everything I can find the pickup was at 8am... and then they get back to Meridian around 11:30 which is reasonable if they took the shortest route (3 hour route) from New Orleans to Meridian if we consider a pitstop for food/bathroom break and/or traffic and factor that in.

The other big question is how did Christian's gun get from his Jeep in Vicksburg to his apartment in Merdian that day... Cause if he got picked up at 8am and they got back to Meridian at 11:30 this is a pretty tight timeframe and there would not be enough time to go from New Orleans to Vicksburg to Meridian by 11:30. The total drive time to go from New Orleans to Vicksburg to Meridian is about 5 hours. With that being said is it plausible that Dylan did leave earlier than he said he did.... Did he leave between 2-3 in the morning and make the drive to Vicksburg to get his gun? Something else to consider is there is a friend of Christian I refer to him as Boat Friend Guy who said on Culpable that Christian always parked in the same area of the parking lot at Magnolia Marine and that most of the guys did the same- this is common for most humans if we think about where we park at work. BFG said that on that morning he saw Christian's Jeep at the end/back of the parking lot by the fence. Sus. Makes it seem like someone needed to root around in the Jeep and they moved it to a less populated area of the parking lot to not be seen... BFG also says that he was working on a tug with someone he refers to as Hayes who is later revealed to be Hayes Mitchell son of Bilbo Mitchell the DA.. Hayes told BFG that Christian's murder wasn't supposed to go down like that. Hayes quits talking once he asks BFG where he's from and BFG says "Meridian" and realizes that BFG knows Christian. On episode 11 or 12 of Culpable they review Christian's cell records and in December 2013 Christian gives Whitley the code for the gate to get into the Magnolia Marine parking lot... Did Whitley and Dylan (maybe a few others- I have other thoughts on that too) cook up a plan to get some money out of Christan and did Whitley give Dylan the code and did he go get the gun? I think this boils down to money and is fueled by drugs and greed. Maybe I'm overthinking this... maybe not.

I have a lot more questions and thoughts and notes, I'm still not done with Culpable and there's a lot to learn here...

To the Andreachhio family, I am so sorry for your loss and the lack of 'justice' in Christian's case. I pray that one day we see the person/persons responsible held accountable. That won't bring him back but at least then we can save someone else's son from a similar fate.

Attachments

• Longest Route with a stop in Vicksburg.pdf
    745.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Meridian map.pdf
    798.2 KB · Views: 1
  • shortest route.pdf
    967.3 KB · Views: 0
1. CA had called numerous other people and got either no answer or people who couldn't. 2. DS was reached in the middle of the night, when he agreed to drive the 3 or 4 hours to get CS. 3. DS had a tracker on WG's phone and saw she had spent the night at another guy's place, thus leaving work to get home to allegedly kick her out. 4. The pin was not the problem, the problem was the bank needed CA there in person to authorize withdrawal especially for 1300.
There was another friend named Justin who said before DS that he would go pick up Christian and then Christian called him back and said "Nevermind I have someone else coming to pick me up, they owe me money" This was said on Culpable I don't have my notes in front of me so I don't have the exact episode but there was someone else lined up.

order Judgment - Default Thu 07/20 3:11 PM
FINAL DEFAULT JUDGMENT - For the reasons stated in this Court's prior Orders, see Docket Nos. 57 & 62, judgment is hereby entered in favor of plaintiff Rae Andreacchio against defendant Karen Yax in the amount of $501,000.00. Interest shall run on this amount at an annual rate of 5.36% from today until the judgment is satisfied. Signed by District Judge Carlton W. Reeves on 07/20/2023 (CO)
62 6 pgs order Order Thu 07/20 3:00 PM
ORDER - A default judgment shall issue this day. It shall be comprised of$325,000 in compensatory damages, $165,000 in punitive damages, and $11,000 in reasonable attorney's fees, with interest to run on the total at the applicable federal rate. Signed by District Judge Carlton W. Reeves on 07/20/2023 (CO)

Is there a thread to report on the legal case Rae Andreacchio won against a youtuber? She is the mother of Christian and successfully sued the youtuber, winning a default judgment of $500k.
Have followed this case for years and got busy the last year and am just catching up. I saw this last night and was glad she was able to win against this YouTuber who was obviously trying to get views. I follow Justice for Christian on X(Twitter) and have for along time as it’s one of the best for up to date commentary as I’m pretty sure it’s Rae who runs it. It sounds like some new info is on the horizon, and I pray she can get justice. When these idiots committed this crime I don’t think they ever took into account they were going to have to deal with Miss Rae. She is relentless and I applaud her bravery in fighting for her son with everything she’s got.

Watching this case now. ( April 2024)--- and this case status has not changed. I have not followed this case but I believe once a death is deemed a suicide, it is difficult, if not impossible to change that status,. Think about Rebecca Zahau or Ellen Greenberg. It has been 10 years since the death of Christian- and my guess is that this case will not be reclassified. Sometimes there is no justice. It is hard to deal with, especially for the families. I have come to the conclusion that while there are good detectives and medical examiners, not all have that quality. There are varying degrees of intelligence and hard workers and then there are detectives that aren't that smart and some are lazy. It is much easier to deem a case a suicide- a lot less work. Then there are those including DA's that are wed to one idea and they are incapable of changing their minds.

How can you shoot yourself in the head with a .45 and have no blood etc blown back onto your hand from the impact of the bullet? That one fact more than anything else says Christian did not shoot himself. In fact the gun was the same. No trace of blood found either on the gun or in the barrel. Makes me think that it wasn’t the kimber at all that was the weapon used. This case is not suicide. It can’t be. The simplest explanation is usually the right one and in this case it’s simpler to believe some one shot him than to try and explain away all the things that don’t add up.
This is exactly my thought. The other question I have is where is the muzzle burn? If someone holds a gun to flesh, pillow anything there is muzzle burn and so much gun powder residue. The barrel of a fire arm is hot, as soon as the firing pin strikes and the gun powder is ignited a spark is created which causes heat and that heat usually leaves indicators of being present on whatever the barrel is held to. Even if the gun was not held directly to his head there would be indicators, but how many suicides have you seen where someone holds a gun away from their head while pulling a trigger?

Dylan running down to the atm to clean out Christians bank account sealed it for me.
He gets down there and realises he doesn't have the pin number.
why don't you just ring Christian and ask him forit?? since he wants you to use it?

Your story stinks dylan.... and a swarm of flies is living in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back