TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is this? My workplace internet blocks just about everything including YouTube.
Human remains found on a property in Kingsport, Tennessee, but no other information as yet.

Human remains found on a property in Kingsport, Tennessee, but no other information as yet.

The human remains found April 7 in Kingsport have been identified as Nicholas Massengill, a man who went missing April 27, 2020.

June 15, will mark three years, since Summer Wells disappeared in 2021, leading to one of the most exhaustive and involved missing child cases ever investigated by the TBI.

Though there are no new details to share in the case, the TBI reiterated their continued work on the case, with the FBI and the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office, "to chase every lead, ask every question, and search every place we can to find Summer."

Summer remains the subject of an ongoing AMBER Alert.

3 years since disappearance | Parents of Summer Wells feel targeted by authorities (WJHL)​

NewsNation affiliate WJHL has pushed investigators for months to learn about new details or updates in the case. On Saturday, WJHL spoke with Don and Candus Wells, Summer’s parents, who said it’s been some time since they spoke with law enforcement.

“It’s been a while, over a year, I think. I haven’t talked to any law enforcement at all. I tried to talk to that FBI agent about it, but that didn’t go anywhere,” said Wells. “It’s probably a good thing not to hear from Hawkins County in my opinion.”

WJHL reached out to the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office for any statement or interview regarding the Wells family and Summer’s disappearance. The sheriff’s office has not offered any response.

Candus sat in for part of WJHL’s interview but got up after a few questions.

“She was going to try, but her emotions were just too much,” said Don.

See more in linked article / video

3 years since disappearance | Parents of Summer Wells feel targeted by authorities (WJHL)​

NewsNation affiliate WJHL has pushed investigators for months to learn about new details or updates in the case. On Saturday, WJHL spoke with Don and Candus Wells, Summer’s parents, who said it’s been some time since they spoke with law enforcement.

“It’s been a while, over a year, I think. I haven’t talked to any law enforcement at all. I tried to talk to that FBI agent about it, but that didn’t go anywhere,” said Wells. “It’s probably a good thing not to hear from Hawkins County in my opinion.”

WJHL reached out to the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office for any statement or interview regarding the Wells family and Summer’s disappearance. The sheriff’s office has not offered any response.

See more in linked article / video
I've never doubted Candus' love for her children.
I can't imagine what she is going through.

From Dom's language I think they are still listening to the wrong people.

That's understandable but it's never going to help them find Summer or get their own heads straight.

I do think LE should release an update on the investigation.

Are they working on any specific lines of inquiry at all?

where are they going with this and where have they been?

I saw this yesterday and got my hopes up, <modsnip - rumor> Hope we hear confirmation.
Got your hopes up about what exactly? In no way do I ever hope that remains found are of a missing child. All my opinion of course.

Got your hopes up about what exactly? In no way do I ever hope that remains found are of a missing child. All my opinion of course.
Friends and relatives of missing people ,spend their lives searching and hoping that their loved ones remains will be found. I have never read of a case where there is not hope that a missing child's remains are found.

See more in linked article /
A whole entire year and no call to HCSO,TBI,FBI to talk to them about Summer. DCS kidnapped their kids SMH. Sorry DCS main goal is reunification they give many chances for parents to clean up their act. Per John Pruitt Both cases bleed into one another. He also stated that anytime they want to talk his phone line is open. MOO

Friends and relatives of missing people ,spend their lives searching and hoping that their loved ones remains will be found. I have never read of a case where there is not hope that a missing child's remains are found.

Repspectfully, there are also many cases where the parents never give up hope that their child comes home alive. Suggestions otherwise may be felt as cruel.

Hey Everyone,
I need your help. Yesterday, in a mainstream media report, the anchor said Summer was last seen "walking from her home on Ben Hill Road."
Start at about 0:08
I have never heard that. I have only heard law enforcement say that Candus took Summer to the house and told the boys to look after her.
After looking everywhere, I can't find anything about Summer being seen walking from her home.
Has law enforcement ever reported that Summer was "seen" walking away from her home?
Thank you so much for your help.
Tricia

Hey Everyone,
I need your help. Yesterday, in a mainstream media report, the anchor said Summer was last seen "walking from her home on Ben Hill Road."
Start at about 0:08
I have never heard that. I have only heard law enforcement say that Candus took Summer to the house and told the boys to look after her.
After looking everywhere, I can't find anything about Summer being seen walking from her home.
Has law enforcement ever reported that Summer was "seen" walking away from her home?
Thank you so much for your help.
Tricia
There were a few ultra vague from ultra unreliable rumours at the time, none substantial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back