UK UK - Muriel McKay, 55, ‘kidnapped from her Wimbledon home’ 29 Dec 1969

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ian McKay, 82, said: "The officer in charge told me my sister Di is banned and won't be allowed to visit. I was dumbfounded.

"He wouldn't say why, but I think it must be that she complained before about his outrageous behaviour towards her and he's now under internal investigation

The search, which began on Monday, is being done with the permission of the farm owner Ian Marsh. Footpaths that go through the farm have been blocked off and an air exclusion zone has been imposed.

Hosein, who was 22 at the time, kidnapped Muriel, 55, just after Christmas in 1969 with his older brother Arthur.

Not unexpected imo.

Police search for murdered Muriel McKay's remains is 'unsuccessful': Detectives say they have found 'no evidence relating to her kidnap and murder' - after they ruled out flying her killer over from Trinidad to join dig at farm​

By Josiah Gogarty 31 July 2024
1722433748043.png
''But in January, Muriel’s daughter Dianne, and Dianne’s son Mark Dyer, flew to Trinidad to speak to Nizamodeen Hosein, who had by then served his time and outlived his brother Arthur. Hosein told them where exactly on the farm Muriel had been buried over 50 years previously – and after the Metropolitan Police flew out to interview him too, a fresh dig at the site was carried out this month. It turned up nothing – Hosein, it seems, lied. But it drew MacSorley into a live investigation alongside the McKay family members, who she had at that point been interviewing for months.''

By Josiah Gogarty 31 July 2024
View attachment 521684
''But in January, Muriel’s daughter Dianne, and Dianne’s son Mark Dyer, flew to Trinidad to speak to Nizamodeen Hosein, who had by then served his time and outlived his brother Arthur. Hosein told them where exactly on the farm Muriel had been buried over 50 years previously – and after the Metropolitan Police flew out to interview him too, a fresh dig at the site was carried out this month. It turned up nothing – Hosein, it seems, lied. But it drew MacSorley into a live investigation alongside the McKay family members, who she had at that point been interviewing for months.''

So much for his request to come to the UK then. It would have no doubt been a fiasco like the one with Ian Brady up on Saddleworth Moor - just after a trip out :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merwint
Back