Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snip
Details of the hard-drive were provided yesterday in court by TS, a detective commissioner for the Federal Criminal Police (BKA), Germany's equivalent of the FBI.
TS and his colleagues at the Federal Criminal Police (BKA), applied to Microsoft Ireland in 2017 to try to secure access to the account, which after undergoing extensive procedures they eventually were granted in 2018.

My definition of this latest bone of contention being chewed by CB's defence team is that it is an example of a master class in evidence gathering and detective work which produced the goods on an abuser who from the verbal description given was well and truly caught in the act.
It may be impossible to prove who pressed the send button; but identifying the context and content and CB's state of arousal in it is a bit of a "slam dunk"!
My opinion

Apologies if this has already been shared as I haven't been keeping up with CB's case.

German detectives find emails 'linking Christian Brueckner to Madeleine McCann disappearance'

Mr Stampa told the Braunschweig regional court there was an incriminating email allegedly possessed by Brueckner.

He declines to give details on whether the emails recovered included photos or videos.

The investigator claimed police had found a second account where the convicted paedophile had shared images of child abuse with other abusers.

So... I searched again for any articles on yesterday - but they all seem to be for the day before with TS testifying....

Maybe someone else has better luck - so I can use it as reference in my notes - and maybe find out what the name of this other BKA official is! :D TIA!

edited to add - next trial date is 6/25/24

So... I searched again for any articles on yesterday - but they all seem to be for the day before with TS testifying....

Maybe someone else has better luck - so I can use it as reference in my notes - and maybe find out what the name of this other BKA official is! :D TIA!

edited to add - next trial date is 6/25/24
It's paywall but another unnamed BKA officer was questioned .This is about the 10% allowed.

On the 24th day of the trial, another BKA officer was questioned as a witness. English-speaking journalists reverently describe the agency as the "German FBI". The witness provided an opportunity to scratch the myth.

She referred below is the judge.

She also wanted to know why he did not address discrepancies between the statements of the two witnesses in the interrogation of Manfred S. "Did they not want to ask questions so as not to produce contradictions?" The policeman's answer was: "The more detailed you ask, due to the long period of time, the possibility is given."

So JC of the Olive Press has listed the alleged e-mail addresses associated with CB.

So have The BKA a whistleblower, how did JC come about them.

The expat sex offender used one in his own name and another email moneytime7@hotmail.de to send and receive child *advertiser censored*, which he bought and sold.

One of these was in his own name shortened to ‘Chris.Bruckner@hotmail.com’, another ‘magicame@mail.de’ and a third was ‘5grosser@hotmail.com’, detectives in Germany have discovered.

So JC of the Olive Press has listed the alleged e-mail addresses associated with CB.

The expat sex offender used one in his own name and another email moneytime7@hotmail.de to send and receive child *advertiser censored*, which he bought and sold.

One of these was in his own name shortened to ‘Chris.Bruckner@hotmail.com’, another ‘magicame@mail.de’ and a third was ‘5grosser@hotmail.com’, detectives in Germany have discovered.

There are 4 accounts here...

its a very good question especially with everything else atm

Apparently there is nothing untoward in CB's and others' use of the dark net as well as ordinary public platforms to conduct their nefarious business.
Snio
But paedophiles also move in the freely accessible net in order to disappear into the crowd. Also in July, a loose scene network with dozens of suspects was uncovered, which had exchanged material via the legal online service "Chatstep".

This article which is from 2017 appears to have no connection to CB so I assume it is just for general information.

JC probably just listened to the evidence in Court - no need for any whistleblower

JC probably just listened to the evidence in Court - no need for any whistleblower
No other reports mention them., It says "German detectives have discovered" no mention of any court reports.

BKA inspector mentioned 2 addresses. Are they being economical with the truth and if so, why ?

I thought it was originally two emails as well they said
Yep two mentioned, so is JC telling porkies?he says four.

The German paedophile was using at least four accounts in May 2007, when the British toddler was snatched from her holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, on the Algarve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim
Back