Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

So based on what’s been reported about the investigation (the BKA has only one investigation) you think it’s likely CB will be convicted of MM’s murder?
  • CB has not been charged with MM's murder
CB won't be convicted until or if that formality takes place. Until then there are five various sexual offences for which he has been charged and for which he is presently standing trial to be dealt with first.

the accusations are not solely made by the defence team regarding the legality of things

Accusations are what they are and will be proven or not proven depending on what the evidence says about them.

Reactions: IDK
that may be but the Judge is the one in charge and making her displeasure known

She's certainly doing that. It's really encouraging to see her holding everything up to the light and making no bones about things she finds wanting.

It makes me feel confident that whatever conclusions she reaches, they'll be coming from a good, objective and justice-driven place.

She's certainly doing that. It's really encouraging to see her holding everything up to the light and making no bones about things she finds wanting.

It makes me feel confident that whatever conclusions she reaches, they'll be coming from a good, objective and justice-driven place.
yeah I totally agree with you ;)

Here is the first article of 2016, the unknown 39 old man could only be CB
what I dont get is considering Og didnt get involved for another year or so why was he never charged with any offences BEFORE OG and MM case entered the frame? We all know about the search so ofc its about CB

what I dont get is considering Og didnt get involved for another year or so why was he never charged with any offences BEFORE OG and MM case entered the frame? We all know about the search so ofc its about CB
I think it’s all about sequence. When the box factory search happened, he was on the run in Portugal. He was extradited to serve time for abusing his girlfriend’s daughter. After that, he fled to Italy and was extradited to face the drug charges from Sylt. Between these two extraditions, HeB gave evidence to OG.

I have no doubt he will be charged for the sale and possession of CSA material but they are trying to use that evidence to obtain other convictions first.

• CB has not been charged with MM's murder
CB won't be convicted until or if that formality takes place. Until then there are five various sexual offences for which he has been charged and for which he is presently standing trial to be dealt with first.
Yes, so the question is: based on what you’ve seen in this trial, are you confident that charges and a conviction will follow in the MM case?

@Dave55 @onemoremiletogo @frank-cole, I’m interested in your thoughts too.

I think it’s all about sequence. When the box factory search happened, he was on the run in Portugal. He was extradited to serve time for abusing his girlfriend’s daughter. After that, he fled to Italy and was extradited to face the drug charges from Sylt. Between these two extraditions, HeB gave evidence to OG.

I have no doubt he will be charged for the sale and possession of CSA material but they are trying to use that evidence to obtain other convictions first.
which due to the nature in how it was obtained at this point may not happen :(

To convict Maddie suspect Christian B.: Investigators asked Microsoft for help
"Holgerderwahnsinn" is Christian B.. He had logged in to his Skype account with his Hotmail address. According to the BKA witness, he also used them to make private sales from time to time, signed these e-mails with his real name and sent his mobile phone number at the time. Criminal proceedings were also initiated against him in the case with Frank S. What became of it, however, is not known.

The above is from a BZ paywalled article last Wednesday so it's looks as if at some stage they were going to charge.

Mr Stampa told the Braunschweig regional court there was an incriminating email allegedly possessed by Brueckner.

He declines to give details on whether the emails recovered included photos or videos.

The investigator claimed police had found a second account where the convicted paedophile had shared images of child abuse with other abusers.
So why not charge him over that? Is that potentially a future charge?

Depending on the outcome of the present trial, they could use these charges as a means to keep him in prison for a further period.
I don't know how the sentencing system works - consecutive or concurrent, but there would seem little point in a sentence that was going to be served concurrently with another one.

Depending on the outcome of the present trial, they could use these charges as a means to keep him in prison for a further period.
I don't know how the sentencing system works - consecutive or concurrent, but there would seem little point in a sentence that was going to be served concurrently with another one.
Wouldn't that depend on if it is thrown out or not by the Judge?

Hopefully the witnesses will not turn up drunk next time to the court and get their stories of the Video camera and CBs confession of saying she didn't scream etc coherent for the judge because so far everything just seems like hear say without much physical evidence to back it up..

So if he used that account to make sales under his own name....what were the sales of do you think.. drugs ...videos?

Hopefully the witnesses will not turn up drunk next time to the court and get their stories of the Video camera and CBs confession of saying she didn't scream etc coherent for the judge because so far everything just seems like hear say without much physical evidence to back it up..

So if he used that account to make sales under his own name....what were the sales of do you think.. drugs ...videos?
who turned up drunk to court?

All extremely frustrating technicalities at the moment. The findings at the box factory were initially borne from a hunch a local policewoman had stemming from a stolen Braunschweig trailer ending up at the box factory.CB was not manipulated or coerced .The other and most important part is that CB hid the worst type of csa under the body of his dead dog in the hope it would never be found. It was , how that can be dismissed is unacceptable.

All extremely frustrating technicalities at the moment. The findings at the box factory were initially borne from a hunch a local policewoman had stemming from a stolen Braunschweig trailer ending up at the box factory.CB was not manipulated or coerced .The other and most important part is that CB hid the worst type of csa under the body of his dead dog in the hope it would never be found. It was , how that can be dismissed is unacceptable.
It appears it may have been an unauthorised search and as such would be illegal.
I believe the judge will decide on its admissibility shortly.

I’m aware of the current situation and it’s possible outcome I just find it
extremely frustrating given how it started , what was discovered and CB left it there.Illegal or legal the result is the same and the thought of somebody not being brought to justice or the contents of materials found not heard in a court are unacceptable. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back