Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
according to the reports in the news paper that was all pretty much disputed and it appears that she made that up JMO

Yes - unfortunately police who want to do illegal searches are familiar with ways to engineer themselves a pretext. So in this case the 'innocent dog' was used to create suspicion that a body was buried there - then they entered without a warrant.

IMO this is why CB has never been charged for this material. They knew it would be tossed out of court.

Yes - unfortunately police who want to do illegal searches are familiar with ways to engineer themselves a pretext. So in this case the 'innocent dog' was used to create suspicion that a body was buried there - then they entered without a warrant.

IMO this is why CB has never been charged for this material. They knew it would be tossed out of court.
I am actually confused why people keep saying technicalities. It isn't a technicality at all she broke the law its that simple and then lied in court to the point the Judge had to yell at her and tell her to tell the truth and her actions aren't even the only issue with this case. I have never seen anything like it before.

Not too sure on the witnesses, seems as if from the German paywalled articles there seems to be contradictions between them highlighted by the judge.
The contradictions as far as I have understood do not have to do with the content of the videos themselves.

The contradictions as far as I have understood do not have to do with the content of the videos themselves.
if it wasnt about the videos themselves why would she have concerns?

I haven’t read anything in years that suggests CB is related to MM.

There is only HeB’s statement - which is pretty weak - that has put CB in the frame for MM’s disappearance.
Well, CB was already a person of interest in 2013. Someone else had come forward to the police about him. Then, according to what they said in court, there is one email account of CB that is related to MM's case. We have no idea what this email account is about. He was also in the area at the time. These we know for certain. Also that he is a convicted pedophile with horrible fantasies about children whom he would make disappear afterwards (from the Skype chat). These paint a picture of someone capable of doing it, with the opportunity that arose. But these should be in the MM thread imo

if it wasnt about the videos themselves why would she have concerns?
Can you tell me what contradictions were shown in court about the content of the videos? I have not read anything about that.

Hadn't he just been charged with the CSA material found at his Braunschweig apartment in 2015 following a search prompted by his ex-girlfriend NM? He couldn't be tried twice for the same category of offence i.e. further CSA material found in Feb 2016.

Can you tell me what contradictions were shown in court about the content of the videos? I have not read anything about that.
We arent told all the days testimony but there seemed to be an issue I thought about the age of one of the older victim and he also didnt seem sure where this house was that they went to that day. We know he lied about not contacting HB. Other than that I have no idea but it said he was called out on his testimony and FF asked if had alzheimers or dementia ( I forget which) because of it

Well, CB was already a person of interest in 2013. Someone else had come forward to the police about him. Then, according to what they said in court, there is one email account of CB that is related to MM's case. We have no idea what this email account is about. He was also in the area at the time. These we know for certain. Also that he is a convicted pedophile with horrible fantasies about children whom he would make disappear afterwards (from the Skype chat). These paint a picture of someone capable of doing it, with the opportunity that arose. But these should be in the MM thread imo
I think a phone was in Luz, was CB using it.

We arent told all the days testimony but there seemed to be an issue I thought about the age of one of the older victim and he also didnt seem sure where this house was that they went to that day. We know he lied about not contacting HB. Other than that I have no idea but it said he was called out on his testimony and FF asked if had alzheimers or dementia ( I forget which) because of it
So we don't really know... eta: that is why I think we should not be saying there are contradictions about the videos' content. And the age of the victim is really relative. You judge people's age differently as you age.

From witnesses saying he used that number during that period.

They think he was there far from definite.

So we think that our suspect was, on the day Madeleine was kidnapped in Praia da Luz, near the apartment.'

They think he was there far from definite.

So we think that our suspect was, on the day Madeleine was kidnapped in Praia da Luz, near the apartment.'

Yes but they know this was his mobile number. Nothing that I said is contradicted from this article.

Sure - but her hunch wasn't correct. CB had nothing to do with IG. Then they found evidence of other crimes they want to use in a completely different case. We can't allow the police to conduct lots of illegal searches and then justify it because they sometimes find something. How many other illegal searches did this office carry out? I bet it's not the first

IMO
I did say in my last post that the content didn’t have to have anything to do with IG , MM or any other missing children . My point was that the police woman had a hunch about CB and she was right he’d buried a stash of vile material under a dead dog hoping no one would dig it up.

Before I get retold about how procedures must be followed I do understand that . So just to confirm if the judge deems the evidence found at the box factory illegal that evidence can never be used ever again ?

I did say in my last post that the content didn’t have to have anything to do with IG , MM or any other missing children . My point was that the police woman had a hunch about CB and she was right he’d buried a stash of vile material under a dead dog hoping no one would dig it up.

Before I get retold about how procedures must be followed I do understand that . So just to confirm if the judge deems the evidence found at the box factory illegal that evidence can never be used ever again ?
It’s unlikely a different judge would have a different view about the same illegally found evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back