Italy - Emanuela Orlandi, 15, Rome, 22 June 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi !
I'm currently doing a study about Mirella Gregori and Emanuela Orlandi cases. I already have a lot of information, but I'm starting to map it out. I'm finding a problem with Mirella's school that I'd like to find on the map of Roma.
Some sources say Mirella Gregori ""who studied successfully in the second grade at the Women's Commercial Institute "Padre Reginaldo Giuliani" at Via dell Olmata, 4"" and some others "She attended the Amerigo Vespucci Technical Institute on Via Montebello."
Anyway, the Via Montebello Technical Institute doesn't exist anymore at this adress. It is now a State Scientific High School.
Does anyone know where Mirella Gregori studied (and what?)
My request is quite urgent thank you so much !
Apparently the Reginaldo school was frequented by her sister Maria Antonietta instead: Eventi pre 22 giugno 1983. Mirella&Emanuela | Blog di Emanuela Orlandi
Mirella frequented the Amerigo Vespucci school.
The error originated in an article written in 1983 and the media kept on repeating the error(s):

L’articolo però contiene due errori. Per primo scrissero che Mirella, al momento della scomparsa, indossava dei pantaloni di colore nero mentre nella denuncia di scomparsa, la signora Vittoria specificò che i pantaloni erano di colore bianco. Poi scrissero che Mirella frequentava l’Istituto Reginaldo Giuliani che invece era la scuola che frequentava la sorella, Maria Antonietta. Mirella frequentava l’Istituto Tecnico Amerigo Vespucci di via Montebello, poco lontano dal bar di via Volturno. Questi due errori vennero ripetuti da tutti i giornali nei giorni e mesi successivi.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim
Back