GUILTY NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I encourage anyone keeping up with this to go to YouTube and watch the full interview between Dr Phil and President Trump. The law matters.

I don't believe that the documents were mislabeled. JMO.

Oh, I see. So are you saying that Cohen hadn't lied after all? Why then would he ever plead guilty and go to prison?

I can't see how it is possible to accept that the cheques were for anything other than paying the bush money. There is such a strong paper trail, recorded conversations, ...etc.

Oh, I see. So are you saying that Cohen hadn't lied after all? Why then would he ever plead guilty and go to prison?

I can't see how it is possible to accept that the cheques were for anything other than paying the bush money. There is such a strong paper trail, recorded conversations, ...etc.
No I'm not saying that.

In a brief letter sent Friday, New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan informed attorneys for former President Donald Trump about a potentially problematic Facebook comment made by someone who claimed to be a cousin of one of the jurors in his hush money trial.
(…)

“My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted. Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!” the comment read, per the judge’s letter.

In a brief letter sent Friday, New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan informed attorneys for former President Donald Trump about a potentially problematic Facebook comment made by someone who claimed to be a cousin of one of the jurors in his hush money trial.
(…)

“My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted. Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!” the comment read, per the judge’s letter.

I guess it will all be sorted out when they determine if this person is actually the cousin of a jury member.

"The commenter’s profile claims he is a “professional s h * t poster.”
In a Friday post seemingly addressing the attention he suddenly received, the commenter wrote, “Take it easy… I’m a professional sh*tposter,” with a laughing emoji."

(…)

Sounds like someone just trying to stir the pot so to speak. The commenter’s profile claims he is a “professional sh** poster.” JMO

Sounds like someone just trying to stir the pot so to speak. The commenter’s profile claims he is a “professional sh** poster.” JMO

This is SUCH an ignorant thing to do.

If this is really a cousin with insider knowledge, it may cause a mistrial.
Who would do this to their cousin? Wouldn’t the cousin be guilty of some infraction if he or she did communicate the verdict in advance?

If it’s just a scam, which it may well be given the poster’s self-description, then this person is tying up the courts and costing taxpayer’s money, just in the interest of making trouble. Or receiving clicks and attention.

JMO

Why would the Judge send letters to both prosecution and defense about this if the "s h itposter" isn't real? Surely there is some type of verification. Something is up.

Because he is a good judge and he is trying hard to be upfront and fair about everything.
He learned about the sh*tposter, so he disclosed that information to the relevant parties.

Now the prosecutors and the defence lawyers can look into it, and see if there is a valid problem.

imo

Last edited:
I think it proves that President Trump had no intent to falsify any documents. So not guilty. JMO
Opinions don't decide a verdict. Facts do. As the old saying goes: you are entitled to your own opinions but you're not entitled to your own facts.

As his own incarceration looms large Trump back pedals and now states he never said 'Lock her up'. And as a supporter you might take his comment as fact because you support him. But you can't alter the facts that there are numerous video clips of him saying the phrase over and over again and not only agreeing with the phrase he expanded on it by naming Clinton as the person who should be locked up. And the fans went wild.

He can say the most outrageous things and his fans eat it up like candy. It is both fascinating and unnerving that such a flawed individual (and by that I don't mean a person who's led a venal life but has had an epiphany and corrected his path) but a person who continues his venality by using his position to disembowel your rule of law, to enrich his own pockets at taxpayers expense, encourages violence to cement his position and treats people as disposable when they no longer support his criminality.

I will never understand it. It defies logic.

Opinions don't decide a verdict. Facts do. As the old saying goes: you are entitled to your own opinions but you're not entitled to your own facts.

As his own incarceration looms large Trump back pedals and now states he never said 'Lock her up'. And as a supporter you might take his comment as fact because you support him. But you can't alter the facts that there are numerous video clips of him saying the phrase over and over again and not only agreeing with the phrase he expanded on it by naming Clinton as the person who should be locked up. And the fans went wild.

He can say the most outrageous things and his fans eat it up like candy. It is both fascinating and unnerving that such a flawed individual (and by that I don't mean a person who's led a venal life but has had an epiphany and corrected his path) but a person who continues his venality by using his position to disembowel your rule of law, to enrich his own pockets at taxpayers expense, encourages violence to cement his position and treats people as disposable when they no longer support his criminality.

I sorry but I can't help you to understand what I find to be true.

And hatred does not help in ones understanding of the truth.

But I do respect your opinion about this case.

JMO.

It's the party of alternate facts.

jmo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member