GUILTY NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd be worried if I was one of those jurors.
I really believe if it takes him the rest of his life Trump would make it his mission to get revenge on them.

He would just drop their names on his SM platform and the J6-type people would take care of it. As well as them harassing others who might have the same name as the jurors but had no involvement at all.

Sometimes I wish the US was like us in the way that jurors identities are protected and must remain confidential.

imo

The Independent.

Scottish lawmakers demand Trump to open golf course books after former president was convicted in NY fraud case​

Presidential hopeful Donald Trump is facing calls for an investigation into his business assets in Scotland from the Scottish Green Party in light of the recent civil judgement against the former president by a court in New York.

Not seeing how falsifying business records, to conceal payments for Stormy Daniels, could even remotely be seen as an official presidential action.

imo
I don't think it is either but I think we are waiting for lower courts to define what are official actions.
IMO whatever happens in the next year will decide the future.

I wish I could say more.

I don't think it is either but I think we are waiting for lower courts to define what are official actions.
IMO whatever happens in the next year will decide the future.

I wish I could say more.
Official hush money? A tyrant has arrived that can bend laws to his liking.
MOO SCOTUS voids the Revolutionary War.

"Several legal experts said Trump will have a tough time convincing the judge to overturn the conviction because much of the conduct at issue predated Trump's 2017-2021 presidency and because evidence from his time in office related to personal matters, not official acts.

"Falsifying business records to pay off a *advertiser censored* star would not fall even within the outer stratosphere, let alone the outer perimeter of official presidential duties," Fordham University law professor Cheryl Bader said.

New York Law School professor Steven Cohen said ..... "The likelihood that a New York court will reverse that conviction I think is remote approaching nonexistent." "

Trump hush money conviction reversal is unlikely, experts say

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back