GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I was going to prison, I’d do the same if I was rich.

Yes. But federal prison is a completely different place than state prison. I have no doubt that they made up some sort of ADA disability or medical issue, that "legitimately" will put her in some sort of segregated population. Or her own personal room.

That being said, no matter how "great" she may have pulled strings to get a "better" place, state prison is not a nice place. And she ain't going to go anywhere for years.

Family, no matter how dedicated, it gets old, driving hours to where ever she will be, and waiting in line to visit. And listening to her ongoing pity party.

Rebecca and husband were described as "legally separated" but not divorced, right?

I wonder how a Civil Lawsuit for Double Murder would affect the Grossman's finances. Even though separated, she certainly seemed able to access all the couple's finances. Would he divorce her to protect his assets?

Rebecca and husband were described as "legally separated" but not divorced, right?

I wonder how a Civil Lawsuit for Double Murder would affect the Grossman's finances. Even though separated, she certainly seemed able to access all the couple's finances. Would he divorce her to protect his assets?

California, community property state. At this point in time, it is too late.

From the Daily Mail comments, she's in the top 10% of most hated persons in America.

Of course, it's the DM, so they could be editing their comments.

I can imagine if there is a rank of most hated person, Rebecca Grossman would top the list. When there are children involved, that pretty much seals their fate as most hated. Rebecca Grossman is in the same company with the likes of OJ Simpson, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Jerry Sandusky, Prince Andrew, Sam Bankman-Fried, Osama bin Laden, and Adolf Hitler.

I can imagine if there is a rank of most hated person, Rebecca Grossman would top the list. When there are children involved, that pretty much seals their fate as most hated. Rebecca Grossman is in the same company with the likes of OJ Simpson, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Jerry Sandusky, Prince Andrew, Sam Bankman-Fried, Osama bin Laden, and Adolf Hitler.
...and Michelle Troconis

Ah, today is the first day of the next 15 years of Rebecca's life as an incarcerated felon.

Still no news about where she is going: Chowchilla vs. Corona.

Likely, she is getting more deferential treatment and will be housed in Corona, closer to her family. I think ordinary women felons who murder 2 children and persistently lie about it, with attempted jury tampering get hustled off to obscurity in Chowchilla.

"My pain is a fraction of your pain,” Grossman said in tears to the young victims’ mother, Nancy Iskander, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Seriously? RG actually said this?! Absolutely self absorbed. The more statements we hear from RG, the more incredulous I am...

"My pain is a fraction of your pain,” Grossman said in tears to the young victims’ mother, Nancy Iskander, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Seriously? RG actually said this?! Absolutely self absorbed. The more statements we hear from RG, the more incredulous I am...

Again HER pain before the pain of the family whose children she murdered.

Let's also not forget that she tried to implicate Nancy Iskander as being part of the accident by "distracting" RG when she was driving by wearing inline skating gear. That was before she tried to say NASA might have pictures that would show the murdered child hit her car by falling from the sky. Not she hit him on the ground, but HE hit HER.

Never ever ever forget the self-centered and cruel mind of this horrible woman.

I am very angry that the judge allowed all of the charges to be served concurrently. The "hit and run" charge merited three years. And that was lumped in with the two murder charges. The judge seriously went as light as he could without complete community outrage. She will be able to get out in as little as SEVEN years. That is definitely not fair to the victims. Yesterday, I didn't realize that the judge let the "hit and run" charge slide. Literally!

Not hard to imagine. First, she recklessly killed 2 adorable little boys. But then used her $ to try to continually get out of it. Two despicable actions.
Many of public enemies/most hated people have common characteristics. Here is a list what made them public enemies.

OJ Simpson-Celebrity and got acquitted for murdering Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
Casey Anthony-Suspected of killing Caylee Anthony. Acquitted.
Lori Drew-Bullied Megan Meier to suicide. Found guilty, but later acquitted.
Jerry Sandusky-Sexual predator. Serving prison.
Prince Andrew-Sexual predator. No longer involved in royal duties and shunned.
Sam Bankman-Fried-Scammed billions. Serving prison.
Bernie Madoff-Scammed billions. Died in prison.
Martin Shkreli-Increased prices on many medication. Served prison and released.
Osama bin Laden-Al-Qaeda and 9/11 Terrorist Attack. Killed by Navy SEALs.
Adolf Hitler-Nazis Germany, World War II, and Holocaust. Died on April 30, 1945. Some think he escaped to Argentina?
Rebecca Grossman-Killed Mark and Jacob Iskander and used her status to weasel out. Starting to serve prison.

There is no doubt that Rebecca Grossman joins the ranks with other public enemies. I once heard you can have a bunch of praises, but one screw up ruins it all.

Last edited:
Rebecca Grossman's letters to parents of two young brothers she killed

Rebecca Grossman's letters to parents of two young brothers she killed

A lot of excerpts from one of the letters Rebecca wrote to the Iskanders whilst in jail.
“She goes on to claim she would have driven her car into a tree if she had the chance, before embarking on a sob story about her childhood and life.

A few weeks later, a judge would cite her boozing and speeding in his decision to uphold her conviction.

'As God is my witness, if I had seen anyone in the road ahead of my car, my knee-jerk reaction would have been to immediately steer away hard, to avoid hitting anyone or anything,' Grossman, who is married with kids of her own, writes.

'I wish that I had seen something, even a glimpse - any sign of anything. I have re-lived that split second in time over and over in my head a billion times.”
Rebecca Grossman paints herself as a victim and talks about of a terrible childhood. A lot of people are abused and in poverty, but do not end up like her or people like her. More proof she is a public enemy. Rebecca Grossman is the most hated person right now.

Last edited:
Rebecca Grossman paints herself as a victim and talks about of a terrible childhood. A lot of people are abused and in poverty, but do not end up like her or people like her. More proof she is a public enemy. Rebecca Grossman is the most hated person right now.
I hope her parents have already passed away, so they didn't have to hear those terrible things she said about her childhood. If they are still alive, hopefully they'll make a statement setting the record straight.

I hope her parents have already passed away, so they didn't have to hear those terrible things she said about her childhood. If they are still alive, hopefully they'll make a statement setting the record straight.
The thing is, MOST people have some struggle at some point in their lives. Even if her early life of poverty and sexual abuse is true, how is that relevant to RG racing her Mercedes, playing car games with her friend’s car, and then leaving 2 children dead in the road?

If anything, her early hardships should serve her well for adapting to prison life.

Wonder if she will be interviewed for Dateline, etc while in prison. Doubt it. I’m sure we won’t see pictures but I bet her physical transformation in prison will be like Lori Vallow once all the injections and fillers wear off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back