PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[bbm]

is that a rule that you can't talk to them?

I don't know if it was an actual rule, which is why I say it was social engineering vulnerability. The environment was created with the siloed communications where local officers couldn't directly communicate over the radio with Secret Service, so that in person they seemed to have felt the same way whether it was a formal rule or not. That person whose only apparent qualification for being at the sight of a crime scene where a Presidential candidate was shot was that they had a suit on, which I don't think would have happened if local LE felt like there was open communication happening.

Thanks, @imstilla.grandma !

Also from this link :

Why he pulled the trigger, investigators still don’t know or, at least, have yet to say publicly.

Wonder how much more information they'll release ?
Omo.

If in general he fits the profile of a mass shooter, we don’t know, but we do.

Aside from this, for any evidence of communication, I’d look for his footprint on history sites and in groups, if, as his classmates say, history was his passion. Much as he acted alone, there may be some toxic effects of other people with similar interests, not necessarily targeting Mr. Trump, but rather, instilling hopelessness and the urge to destruct.

Comer just said that since Cheatle refused to resign therefore she was subpoenaed to testify.

Does this mean had she resigned she wouldn't be mandated to testify?

I'm glad she showed up. This hearing is a good step.

So far I am not impressed with this hearing. This is about the SS and their failure NOT about how many mass shootings there have been or banning guns. Why does everything have to be about politics and spin? Why is this guy currently speaking not just speaking about the SS failure and instead is going on and on about other things not related to the assassination attempt on Trump.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back