Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VH has the same gore p**n, torture of females, etc interest because of genetics?? I don't think so. I'm not suggesting she participated... but I believe she was aware.

jmo

Expert is citing cases where family members did assist murdering parents. He says there's enough evidence so far that the behavior should be looked at closely.

The expert is using the German pronunciation of Rex's name - "Hoyer-mon". Source, I asked a German.

I have wondered about RH's childhood, what he was exposed to. Abusive parent? Somehow messed up psyche from witnessing his mother maybe dating, after being widowed...

Now I am wondering about RH's children were exposed to.

Sickening thought.

JMO

All John Ray's press conference has done is made me side eye my graphic novel collection and wonder if someone will ever be calling me a cannibal one day. The Killing Joke alone should land me in a padded room according to John Ray!
Also, I will be "walking amongst us" with my gothy black clothes later and just letting ya'll know, I don't plan on hurting anyone. I just need some oat milk. Don't judge me.

Anyone else pick up the irony of John Ray and his circus ringmaster attire (I dig it!) trying to hint we should be judging others on their clothing choices?

JR:

VH was home alone with the crime scene photo book on the table.

Conclusion: RH was not leading a double life. The family knew.

I like his second expert. Level headed.

"I think you'll agree what we see here is disturbing".

Jmo

For the first time in this case, prosecutors revealed that a hair sample from Heuermann’s daughter, Victoria, was found on Gilgo Beach victim Amber Costello.

“If I live with somebody, their DNA is all over me—their hair, their clothing fibers,” said Michael Alcazar, retired NYPD detective and adjunct professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. “In this case, Heuermann brought that DNA potentially, this is what they're trying to prove, to the crime scene and to the victims’ bodies. That's very damning evidence.”

All John Ray's press conference has done is made me side eye my graphic novel collection and wonder if someone will ever be calling me a cannibal one day. The Killing Joke alone should land me in a padded room according to John Ray!
Also, I will be "walking amongst us" with my gothy black clothes later and just letting ya'll know, I don't plan on hurting anyone. I just need some oat milk. Don't judge me.

Anyone else pick up the irony of John Ray and his circus ringmaster attire (I dig it!) trying to hint we should be judging others on their clothing choices?
Unusual clothing choices are less harmful than obsession with torture *advertiser censored*.

Expert is citing cases where family members did assist murdering parents. He says there's enough evidence so far that the behavior should be looked at closely.

The expert is using the German pronunciation of Rex's name - "Hoyer-mon". Source, I asked a German.

Participation isn't impossible (forced or coerced)... but, I certainly don't want to go that far.

A LE professional with credentials similar to Dr B should have interviewed all family members before this.

jmo

That “art” is beyond anything I could imagine, literally speechless. Her obsession with cannibalism puts it over the top.

Shame on Rex for raising his child to be his prodigy, actively participating or not. Absolutely diabolical, what an unexpected twist that makes me want to weep

I find this mutual (RH&VH) interest in serious gore p**n beyond disturbing.

What are the percentages of family members living in same household enjoying this gore p**n. How common is this love for gore p**n... is it 1 in 3 US households who engage in committing (as well as visually enjoying / creating this)??

jmo

To be fair, we don't know if anyone other than Rex (allegedly, based on anecdotes and bail documents) enjoyed this kind of thing.

There is no reason to think VH is sadistic or enjoys this.

But the thought that she knows nothing is out the window.

MOO

JR says her hairs were found on bodies. Is that true? Did I hear him right? I thought they were his wife's.

Jmo

I thought so too but I'm far from an expert on the details in this case. I may have heard "Victoria" and assumed it was his wife since I don't even know their names.

Wasn't VH barely a teenager when the last known murder pinned to her father took place?
Yep, she was a literal child.

He's kink shaming someone who is not connected to any crime except by way of having a family member who did very bad things, for which he is awaiting trial.

There are plenty of people who are furries. There are plenty who like vore art. The vast majority of those have never and will never commit a violent crime.

Many people also create art for fandom and kink communities, ESPECIALLY furries. Furries love having art made of their fursonas, and have a reputation for being generous, considerate customers towards the artists they commission, which, as the partner of a fan artist, let me tell you is FAR from the norm. Too many people out there want something for nothing, and furries as a community are known to be better than the average to work with.

Just because someone does furry or vore fanart doesn't necessarily mean it's their personal kink, just that that's where they have an audience.

I'm done with Ray. He's lost whatever credibility he had in my eyes.

MOO

MOO

Maybe RH didn't always keep his double life separate.

I know adults who are just now trying to work through childhood SA....

What if the abuse you're trying to work through is what you saw as a very young child?

Ugh. My stomach hurts.

No one picks having a father who is a serial killer, and one of this level. He's horrific, demonic.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member