Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This should be investigated"

Agree. But, why is it like this?

It is like this because LE has forced it to be like this. They should have portrayed the family as cooperative witnesses from day one.

I think like this is better than not at all. But I wholeheartedly agree there are other ways. LE refused the other ways. And thankfully, John Ray stepped in with this unpleasant presentation.

MOO
Thankfully? John Ray should be disbarred for what he is doing right now. JMO

Possibly, but what specifically does this enable them to do? If it is a matter of charging her, then it seems that would have been done. If they are not able to charge her based on these things, then how does this help Ray’s case?

I doubt all charges against RH have been filed... there could be another tomorrow or a year from now. One would assume continued investigation and testing of evidence in two MAJOR home searches is still on-going. LE can charge anyone at any time. LE can have detectives also delve further into any AE/VH... and public pressure on LE doesn't always hurt further investigations... sometimes it helps.

jmo

Ambushed? Harrison had a long and successful career as an intelligent law enforcement professional by making critical decisions ongoing throughout his career. This was a planned and detailed press conference that I'm certain Harrison thought out thoroughly before agreeing to participate in. I find it insulting to his character and legacy that you'd declare he made a colossal mistake by standing with a lawyer who has being fighting for justice for these women for decades.
MOO.
I didn't " declare " anything. I simply stated my own personal opinion.

There’s so much context you’re separating though. There are connections in her art to his killing routines, and the fact these things happened in this woman’s own basement for her ENTIRE life. It does mean something.

I think Ray Tierney is somewhat unethical and also salacious. But her interests, obsessions and expressions all in the context of her father being a serial killer points heavily to a horrific socialization, to me.

With that said
She was a child, she is indeed a victim as well, and if there’s no evidence that she was involved, this PC was just BS fodder. Not helpful for investigative purposes

All jmo
It's burning a victim in effigy for her art, her likely trauma, and possibly her sexuality.

It doesn't help the case, it just hurts an individual that can have had NO part in the murder of the six known victims, because she was either a young child on holiday away or not even born yet.
<modsnip>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s so much context you’re separating though. There are connections in her art to his killing routines, and the fact these things happened in this woman’s own basement for her ENTIRE life. It does mean something.

I think Ray Tierney is somewhat unethical and also salacious. But her interests, obsessions and expressions all in the context of her father being a serial killer points heavily to a horrific socialization, to me.

With that said
She was a child, she is indeed a victim as well, and if there’s no evidence that she was involved, this PC was just BS fodder. Not helpful for investigative purposes

All jmo
IMO:
No it's not just BS fodder when you have AE claiming all in the home were oblivious to RH's actions which landed him charged with 6 torturous. murders.

It's burning a victim in effigy for her art, her likely trauma, and possibly her sexuality.

It doesn't help the case, it just hurts an individual that can have had NO part in the murder of the six known victims, because she was either a young child on holiday away or not even born yet.

I thought we were better than that.

MOO
I hope she sues the pants off this clown.

With that said

All jmo
Did you mean John Ray, rather than Ray Tierney?

I’m not watching the PC, just following here, but I’m wondering how this fits in with Rex’s charges. Will VH be charged with a crime/crimes? This may be a dumb question, or a result of not seeing the PC, but what is the purpose of releasing this information unless she is being charged?

the point is to be sensational as always
and as always, not relevant JMO

From what I understood, VH created the artwork of a woman hanging with one shoe missing and John Ray compared it to Sandra Castilla missing one shoe. The other art was viewed by or reblogged by VH but not created by her.

ETA which if that's the case, he's handing Bittrolff an out, no?

From what I understood, VH created the artwork of a woman hanging with one shoe missing and John Ray compared it to Sandra Castilla missing one shoe. The other art was viewed by or reblogged by VH but not created by her.

ETA which if that's the case, he's handing Bittrolff an out, no?
VH was not even born when Sandra Costilla was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member