Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live (Kentucky) I don’t believe police are allowed to arrest you if you are in an inpatient medical treatment facility. It has something to do with HIPA. Now I am sure there are some cases with special circumstances, but the general rule is that you can’t be arrested while seeking treatment. MOO.
I recall LE stating Madeline is the only victim. Not Madeline,and Jen. This makes me so angry. That someone can just skate by like that,and put such stigma on Bi polar,anxiety disorder. MOO

Where I live (Kentucky) I don’t believe police are allowed to arrest you if you are in an inpatient medical treatment facility. It has something to do with HIPA. Now I am sure there are some cases with special circumstances, but the general rule is that you can’t be arrested while seeking treatment. MOO.
Yes, in the hospital where I work there is communication and coordination during hospitalization, but pt isn't arrested until discharge becomes official. The pt is brought to a different part of the building (off the locked unit) and arrested when they are no longer a patient.

In the medical hospital people can be brought in for treatment after they have been arrested. They have an officer at bedside and they are usually handcuffed or shackled to the bed.

I'm just wondering if the leash is important somehow. I also don't see how a condo with "roomates" and Maddie being in the living room, mom a room away and nobody ever heard anything??? All these years of sexual abuse and Mom had no clue?

I also wonder how many times MS was given Ativan by this Monster.

Here are my notes from the documents covered in the Grey Hughes videos posted upthread (of the things I found important).
:)

Jennifer’s Initial Statement to Police - 2/26/2024

At approximately 8:00 AM, she observed Madeline getting ready for school. Stephan took Madeline to school at approximately 8:30 AM and dropped her off near the intersection of Town Loop Blvd and Hunter’s Park Lane. At approximately 4:00 PM, she went to the school in an attempt to pick up Madeline, however, she never came out of the school. She searched the area for Madeline and after not finding her, she went to her mother’s office.
One weird thing to me (all weird and improbable, but): in her news interview, JS specified that MS crossed the street after "we" dropped her off. Why that one weird detail, when she wasn't there at all? Now that you posted these (thank you!), I see that even SS didn't claim that.

"JS left the condo around 2:45pm to pick up MS and was at the school at 2:56 or 2:57. School did not let out until near 4:00, so she is plenty early."

Do all the students get out at 4 pm? Or does each student have different class schedules on different days? This day it seems that Jenn thought that Maddy got out of school at 3 pm, so she was right on time.

View attachment 510071

One weird thing to me (all weird and improbable, but): in her news interview, JS specified that MS crossed the street after "we" dropped her off. Why that one weird detail, when she wasn't there at all? Now that you posted these (thank you!), I see that even SS didn't claim that.
The fact that Madeline was deceased already makes it highly sus,and the "We" dropped her off makes me think someone dressed up to look like Madeline,and crossed the street. What tangled web "We" Weave.MOO

She assumed the time, but wasn’t sure. Coupled with the fact that she claimed to have only heard Maddie that morning, she has plausible deniability.

I have a big issue with this leash thing. He’s got a dead body to deal with. Zero chance he’s bothering to deal with the dog.
Perhaps JS didn't know (I know, unlikely) and SS said he was going to take the dog for a walk so JS wouldn't get up and do it herself and potentially see Maddie dead in SS's car out front. That would keep JS in the house if he took care of it.

I need to get caught up (again). :(

Why would JS send her ex off to sleep elsewhere after having been gone a few weeks or a month or two or whatever?
Why was he there? He didn’t go to the bday party and he shows up to “help MS get ready for bed” after she had spent a week at her grandmas house?
When did they start sister act? Does the history on the internet show that he actually watched this with her ? Probably not but yet another lie? Did mom watch with them?
Where were the roommates?
If Ms was at grandmas house on her actual birthday does this mean JS never celebrated that either?
Did Ms confront JS about this? One of the friends seemed to imply MS was upset she didn’t get much money from her mom.

Things that really bother me:

One croc left in JS room (did SS plant it there to make it look like MS ran away and then they changed the story and forgot ? )

Ss claims that he reset his phone in the morning around Js and asked “what did I do? “When did that happen with the vape shop and js’s blood appointment?

How did Ss carry Ms out? He would have to get her down a flight of stairs and out the door as dead weight - that is hard to carry … with two roommates around?
How could the roommates not hear anything?

Everything in this tragic situation stinks!

To distance herself from the victim.

How did Ss carry Ms out? He would have to get her down a flight of stairs and out the door as dead weight - that is hard to carry … with two roommates around?
Snipped by me for relevance

Sorry if I missed this but is there confirmation that MS ever actually went inside the home that night after the party? Other than ss or js saying so.

Snipped by me for relevance

Sorry if I missed this but is there confirmation that MS ever actually went inside the home that night after the party? Other than ss or js saying so.
I thought that the aunt dropped her off? I can’t find the link as it’s all a mess of documents but I thought the aunt said she dropped her off at 830 and ss arrived at 845

Why did SS have his father's car and phone?
Good questions. Trying to set dad up as the fall guy?

I think I'm more inclined to believe his folks cut him off-- hoping SS would get a job, and then SS layed it on thick. Told dad how it was MS's 13th birthday-- and it was important for him to be supportive of her (i.e., her confident). And dad obliged him this favor by providing him with a phone and transportation.

Who truly knows..

I truly don't think anybody is exempt from this monster's masterful manipulation.

IMO, I can see a situation where JS sheltered/supported SS for years (6+) until possibly threatened with eviction by her family. Reportedly, even poor MS finally complained to her school counselor about SS lounging around, eating all their food!

But specific to the moocher complaint, I think this was something MS likely heard from others. Her own feelings were obviously shut-down and suppressed under the predator grooming environment she existed in.

It's sickening. This child's life was complete torture. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member