Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, so all of a sudden all these blogger's went *advertiser censored* and /or the dark sick torturous side of humanity.
The one John Ray focused on seemed to have turned in that direction. Look thru her Tumblr follows if you want to dig deep for more nonsense. I do wonder why he didn't show any of VH's art she actually made herself that's mostly cartoon foxes and raccoons, her skill is quite obviously undeveloped and childlike, even in her art college projects. Seeing her actual art is more interesting to me if you take the time but it's not a headline like Cannibal Furry Daughter.

Macedonio called Ray’s comments “reckless and irresponsible just to get media attention.”

“If [Rex Heuermann] is guilty of this, he took great detail to plan these homicides when she and the children were out of the jurisdiction,” said Macedonio. “I can assure you, the district attorney and the task force would not have said anything if they remotely thought she was involved in this.”

Robert Macedonio, the lawyer for Heuermann's estranged wife Asa Ellerup, and Vess Mitev, the attorney representing Heuermann's adult children Victoria and Christopher, called Ray's comments “defamatory” at a hastily called press conference just hours after Ray spoke to the news media outside his Stony Brook law firm and made several salacious suggestions.

“What we witnessed today was an unfortunate vortex drop down into the primordial ooze,” said Mitev. “If that's the evidence he has, it is nothing more than a frivolous side show and honestly we should all be ashamed of ourselves for giving it one ounce of attention.'

Presented with the comments from Macedonio and Mitev, Ray did not retreat from his allegations

Last edited:
Those are the current descriptions and warnings on that account she followed who's still active. They may have had a different description 4 years ago when VH was active on Tumblr, maybe someone could have asked them before the press conference if they were interested in facts.

Was her account actually identified in the PC?

Or... She could have been a slightly morbid teenager. If you dug up the sketchbooks of me or my partner from about twenty-five years ago, you'd find a lot of skulls and things, too.

It just meant that I was watching Buffy, The Craft, and The Crow, like every other quirky, non preppy kid at my school, and I liked to draw.

Kids from VH's generation would have been watching things like Hannibal.

I'm not saying she didn't have an unhealthy homelife, but there's nothing to indicate she was present, much less a participant in any crime just because when she was younger she drew and reblogged some dead and gory things.

MOO
I completely agree (and relate) to everything you said here. I also see a lot of pain in her art. She could have had a rough home life but she also could have dealt with other forms of trauma to depict this kind of art. Her life extends from more than her home life imo.

Or she just likes disturbing things. Who knows!

I looked at Victoria's Tumblr. My God, Ray really leaped to conclusions on this one. She didn't upload any of those images. She also didn't reblog (retweet) them. Victoria follows dozens of accounts, most of which seem to post furry material. It seems as though Ray narrowed in on one account that posts macabre content on a daily basis. Some of it is tame stuff that looks "spooky". Victoria hasn't been active since 2020. There is zero indication that she even saw the images that were presented today. Madness.
I didn't get the sense that JR was talking about Twitter or Tumblr, I vividly heard him say she had erased all of her account and so did Asa.

The Hanging Rex so recognizable in his suit, his shoes and his odd haircut conveys the dislike, the feeling of distance and gloom of the artist, imo.

Scroll way down for all the pictures

All imo

I thought so too...but maybe a weird coincidence?

VH was the only one at home when LE came a knocking for the 2nd time.
Who put it there, who saw it and left it there?
JR mentioned this today.

Rex Heuermann's family defend creepy crime scene scrapbook found on kitchen table as Gilgo Beach cops continue search of their home​

• Police found Death Scenes: A Homicide Detective’s Scrapbook on kitchen table
  • Family attorney tells DailyMail.com: 'It's not against the law to have books

Macedonio called Ray’s comments “reckless and irresponsible just to get media attention.”

“If [Rex Heuermann] is guilty of this, he took great detail to plan these homicides when she and the children were out of the jurisdiction,” said Macedonio. “I can assure you, the district attorney and the task force would not have said anything if they remotely thought she was involved in this.”

Robert Macedonio, the lawyer for Heuermann's estranged wife Asa Ellerup, and Vess Mitev, the attorney representing Heuermann's adult children Victoria and Christopher, called Ray's comments “defamatory” at a hastily called press conference just hours after Ray spoke to the news media outside his Stony Brook law firm and made several salacious suggestions.

“What we witnessed today was an unfortunate vortex drop down into the primordial ooze,” said Mitev. “If that's the evidence he has, it is nothing more than a frivolous side show and honestly we should all be ashamed of ourselves for giving it one ounce of attention.'

Presented with the comments from Macedonio and Mitev, Ray did not retreat from his allegations

Thank You.

IMHO, I think the pictures that were presented in JR’s press conference today are extremely bizarre and crude. Do I think VH had any participation in her fathers activities? Personally, no. JR has a way of getting under people’s skin, so to say, but I truly think he has the best of intentions. What if, and again, this is just my own opinion ~ he’s doing this to provoke RH to talk. Maybe, just maybe, as much of a monster RH is, there’s still a part of him that doesn’t want to see his daughter dragged through the mud and smeared in the press. I pray that to shield his own offspring he finally starts talking after today. It may be a stretch, maybe it’s not.

(There is still the ghost of this reply; I can't remove this box.)

The Hanging Rex so recognizable in his suit, his shoes and his odd haircut conveys the dislike, the feeling of distance and gloom of the artist, imo.

Scroll way down for all the pictures

All imo
It really looks like Rex hanging.

It's something. I feel sorry for Victoria.

MOO

Not sure where Tumblr came into this, but, VH's old website is vinnandimadtur.art

Edited for spelling
I missed in his press conference
where he revealed seven images from Victoria's alleged Tumblr. Posts consist of her artwork as well as re-blogs from others. Other images were deleted by Victoria, according to Ray.

"We found that it appears that she has erased all of her sites that she has, all of her social media," Ray said. "She just missed these ones."

Victoria's mother, Asa Ellerup, has also deleted her social media accounts, Ray said.

Ray's office revealed seven images from Victoria's alleged Tumblr blog. Posts consist of her artwork as well as re-blogs from others. Other images were deleted by Victoria, according to Ray.

"We found that it appears that she has erased all of her sites that she has, all of her social media," Ray said. "She just missed these ones."

One photograph Ray displayed was of a woman laying on her back, exactly how Shannan Gilbert was found.

"Make of that what you will," Ray said.

Excerpts of what Victoria would read shares details about butt plugs, blindfolding, being "tied down," yanking hair, using "holes," killer's preparations, bruises and cutting up a body.

"It's demonic," Ray said. "How else do you describe it?"

IMHO, I think the pictures that were presented in JR’s press conference today are extremely bizarre and crude. Do I think VH had any participation in her fathers activities? Personally, no. JR has a way of getting under people’s skin, so to say, but I truly think he has the best of intentions. What if, and again, this is just my own opinion ~ he’s doing this to provoke RH to talk. Maybe, just maybe, as much of a monster RH is, there’s still a part of him that doesn’t want to see his daughter dragged through the mud and smeared in the press. I pray that to shield his own offspring he finally starts talking after today. It may be a stretch, maybe it’s not.
IMO:
At this point I question even if RH confessed and confessed some more if AE would even say publicly that she believes him guilty.

There's just something so off with this case having a family continually to deny damning evidence that seems boundless.

IMO:
At this point I question even if RH confessed and confessed some more if AE would even say publicly that she believes him guilty.

There's just something so off with this case having a family continually to deny damning evidence that seems boundless.
I think AE is “off”, in a lot of ways. There’s something very odd about the family, IMO. Not trying to shame anyone, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I too, can’t help but wonder if even after a hypothetical confession, would she publicly admit his guilt. I can’t say I believe she would and I don’t know why.

After letting this settle in my mind for a few hours, I am now setting aside the presser info until and unless verified by LE in some way that is meaningful to the case.

I do stick with my original impression, however, in that he is a shark circling Asa. I am expecting at least one more presser from JR that focuses directly on her.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change as we learn more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member