Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I totally agree!!!
Is it possible she looked through her fathers things or was told about her fathers crimes?!!!
Having a double life means no one else knows a thing about it. JR was expressing that Rex did not have a double life.
I can't see anybody telling their own kid about their outings to murder prostitutes. I don't care how disturbed he is.

I've been wondering for a while if he's goading Asa, and now Victoria, into suing him. It would open up the door for him to question some things. Like Asa's questionable alibi during the dates MBB went mismissing
I'm sorry, what makes Asa's alibi "questionable"? As far as I'm aware LE has investigated and are satisfied on her whereabouts.

BBM
I totally agree!!!
Is it possible she looked through her fathers things or was told about her fathers crimes?!!!
Having a double life means no one else knows a thing about it. JR was expressing that Rex did not have a double life.

We just won’t know until more time passes! Although I find it hard to believe that both VH & AE didn’t know or find hard evidence at some point. My thoughts are still kind of split about AE’s direct involvement with any violent crimes/luring or choosing of victims but I don’t think VH was ever involved in that side of the horror show.
MOO

I've been wondering for a while if he's goading Asa, and now Victoria, into suing him. It would open up the door for him to question some things. Like Asa's questionable alibi during the dates MBB went missing.
Maybe Asa but what good would it do to question VH? She was only a child when some of this stuff went down, she's hardly an alternate suspect.

I'm sorry, what makes Asa's alibi "questionable"? As far as I'm aware LE has investigated and are satisfied on her whereabouts.

John Ray claims that though Asa was booked for a room at the Flagship Hotel in Atlantic City from July 6th or 7th, 2007 on, she didn't actually check in until the 17th. He claims he called the hotel to confirm the dates of the alibi and he learned of the discrepancy. Since Maureen Brainard Barnes went missing on July 9th he claims that Asa could have been present especially since her hair was found in the belt buckle/not on the tape.

Last edited:
I really wish John Ray sat on this information for a bit longer as it could discredit future valuable information. There’s no doubt in my mind he cares deeply about this case. I think he’s staring too closely.. I would like to see his efforts back towards obtaining more witness accounts / researching leads and connections from those accounts.

I don’t want anyone to forget that John Ray was the only person for people to come forward that were not comfortable coming to LE (in hindsight for good reason pre-task force).
MOO

ADMIN NOTE:

It seems many members have forgotten or not familiarized themselves with Websleuths Social Media Rules.

Please read those rules.

Linking to, discussing content, quoting, copying from the social media account of any individual who has not been officially named a POI/suspect is not allowed.

Discussing what is said in MSM or another approved source is allowed, but sleuthing the individuals mentioned in the links is not allowed unless it is the officially named perp, i.e. Rex Heuermann.

Please read our rules and post in accordance with them or you may be assigned a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

She may very well. And if she does, that's for her to work out with her therapist, not for that famewh*re Ray to be dragging out for the public to salivate over.

As far as any of us know, SHE IS A VICTIM. The accusations flying around today are gross and malicious.
I agree she's a victim, I disagree with the interpretation of JR's motives. There's a whole other side to this case that's been unfolding as the investigation continues and you have to wonder if its wise for the prosecution to sweep all the information about RH's daughter's disturbing activities under the rug. The earlier news story about LE being surprised during the second search to see RH's old book with gory crime scene photos on the kitchen table indicates there was some serious concern on their part.

They have to investigate what's going on with that "enmeshed family', what happened in the past. Was the young woman damaged by her upbringing? Did it cause her to do things she normally wouldn't do? Did she unconsciously assist either of her parents in covering up things?

The prosecution is preparing for Rex's trial. They need to know what to expect, no surprises. Perhaps they need to investigate and bring additional charges. VH's postings on social media have been out there for the public to view. The toothpaste is out of the tube. LE definitely needs to make sure she has the psych assistance she needs along with a complete evaluation. JMO

Last edited:
1718329434648.png
1718329453488.png

MOO, I've been shocked by the outrageous, unbelievable accusations about the family members.

RH's evil murder plans :mad:

Of course.

And a she's witness.

The press conference did what John Ray does: added information.

MOO
If he truly wanted to "add" information he would have simply quietly shared it with LE ( and he has NO IDEA if they already had it or not).

Calling a public press conference to shame and vilify the DAUGHTER of a monster is victimizing her all over again. It's disgusting, vile, sensationalist ambulance-chasing. What an absolute creep. He didn't try to ADD anything. He tried to grab the spotlight and was wildly irresponsible while doing it.

It reeked of blaming a rape victim for what she was wearing at the time of her attack, to me. Huge ICK factor.

JMO
I don't see the analogy of that whatsoever. He pointed out her wearing a shirt of a skeleton after her father was charged with serial killing. How is that related to blaming a rape victim for what she wore? MOO.

I don't see the analogy of that whatsoever. He pointed out her wearing a shirt of a skeleton after her father was charged with serial killing. How is that related to blaming a rape victim for what she wore? MOO.
It's the attitude of "You deserve this bad treatment because the way you are dressed."

JR treated VH poorly and used her clothing as an excuse that she deserved it.

jmo

Sure. John Ray points to a picture that he says is VH dressed like an innocent little " school girl ". And then he points to a mature picture of her in full make up, looking a little sexy, and he basically says...see ? This is the real Victoria.
He pointed out she was wearing a t-shirt with a skeleton on it after her father was charged with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader