WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO: there are groups with disingenuous agendas that have waged very successful campaigns to convince wide swaths of the population that there are traffickers on every corner. In this time of intense paranoia about CSA, making statements that your ex has a "reported molester" in their family who is in contact with the kid(s) has been used to justify everything from kidnapping to murders (in the recent Veronica Butler and Jillian Kelley case). And even after these abhorrent kidnappings and murders are committed, because of the CSA angle, there are always members of the public ready to excuse the monsters perpetrating these acts. It's really concerning to me to watch this, and unless we as a society move away from conspiracies and towards rational thought, I see more "justified" kidnappings and murders on the horizon.
I have the same reaction and concerns. jmo

Didn't the press release say that a "private" custody agreement was met? Perhaps it was court approved rather than court ordered? Can you enter Asia legally without vaccination proof? Idk, just asking.

When my brother and I were young, our parents divorced and they entered a court ordered custody plan. Lived with mom and step dad and our dad had every other weekend. Almost every time it was his turn, there was an issue. I do not remember police involvement except once but I do know that they were back in court all the time. My stepfather was a lawyer and later I found paperwork where my mother had made certain accusations about my father. I had held these to be true. As an adult, my mother admitted to me that she was encouraged to make these accusations up by my stepfather but at that point, my father had passed. Parents think they are doing what's best for the child but it's not always that way. Hope they come to their senses here

‘Capable hands’ - if they were capable hands they wouldn’t have committed a crime and be on the run wanted by LE. if they were truly capable they would have sought legal advice rather than take the law into their own hands - which both Aaron (wanting to join the national guard) and Nadia (a supposed law student) should understand. They have done themselves no favours at all, they need to return Seraya and face the music.

The Aung family statement attempts to portray their son and his girlfriend as the poor victims who can do no wrong. whilst also smearing Samara - who appears to be suffering trauma and possibly PND.

‘Capable hands’ - if they were capable hands they wouldn’t have committed a crime and be on the run wanted by LE. if they were truly capable they would have sought legal advice rather than take the law into their own hands - which both Aaron (wanting to join the national guard) and Nadia (a supposed law student) should understand. They have done themselves no favours at all, they need to return Seraya and face the music.

The Aung family statement attempts to portray their son and his girlfriend as the poor victims who can do no wrong. whilst also smearing Samara - who appears to be suffering trauma and possibly PND.
The capable, loving son lied to the mother's face when he agreed to return the child to her as expected.

The capable, loving girlfriend lied to her parents' faces when she left them at the boarding gate before an international trip they planned in honor of her graduation.

Capable of lying to someone's face doesn't seem loving to me.

Having said that, and hoping they are found asap, I don't think the little girl is in physical danger. For that, I'm grateful.

But the arrogance of this family thinking they are above the law is appalling.

jmo

I'm trying my best not to armchair psychoanalyze the Aung family, but it's hard not to, ya know? I was gobsmacked reading that wacky "statement"; the tone is bizarre. (MOO) It's not quite narcississm so much as the raging arrogance thinking that publishing what seems to be the justification for (again, MOO) orchestrating the disappearance of a child would convince LE and FBI that it was oh, so very necessary. I can only imagine the FBI response when reading that website.

What may (will?) come back to bite the Aungs, starting with the "fishing trip to Montana" seemingly created as a fiction specifically intended to mislead,
Screenshot 2024-06-14 7.22.25 AM.png
is using up a staggering amount of LE resources at the local and national level, and with this nutty statement, they seem to have totally implicated themselves in misleading authorities and withholding info on the location of Seraya.

I think it's unconscionable that the Aungs made this statement, in PUBLIC, to the PRESS. This all should have been kept private and spoken about with LE. It's up to LE and CPS to investigate this.
Whether parts are true or not, it amounts to outright slander. Samara could sue them, rightfully.
These people think they are above everyone else, they even slandered the court system.
This is not going to do them well...one bit.

I suspected, even knew, the parents were involved, even having orchestrated this....in advance, premeditated, on the sly.
Yes….. I agree with much of this. Although IMO it is a good thing that the statement was made publicly. It appears that they chose to do so.

And unfortunately once the shared custody child was taken that opened up another prospect for criminal activity.

There is an old adage: if someone tells you who they are believe them.

IMO this family has done that. And publicly. And IMO all should suffer serious consequences. And it is not clear that NC won’t incur charges herself and may also be in potential harms way or danger.

As others have said, myself included, to travel perhaps across the border to another country, with that vehicle could appear as a ‘mark’ or vulnerable. And matters could get worse before better. Someone might want the vehicle and little else. MOO

I'm trying my best not to armchair psychoanalyze the Aung family, but it's hard not to, ya know? I was gobsmacked reading that wacky "statement"; the tone is bizarre. (MOO) It's not quite narcississm so much as the raging arrogance thinking that publishing what seems to be the justification for (again, MOO) orchestrating the disappearance of a child would convince LE and FBI that it was oh, so very necessary. I can only imagine the FBI response when reading that website.

What may (will?) come back to bite the Aungs, starting with the "fishing trip to Montana" seemingly created as a fiction specifically intended to mislead,
View attachment 510267
is using up a staggering amount of LE resources at the local and national level, and with this nutty statement, they seem to have totally implicated themselves in misleading authorities and withholding info on the location of Seraya.
Agree. It's so odd! It is becoming more obvious the parents are involved somehow, imo. For supposedly having money and attorney's, I am shocked to read their "statement". It opens up an entirely new can of worms in so many ways.

Given the apparent planning and righteousness of this group to flout the law, I'm thinking the vehicle going into Mexico was a ruse to send LE on a goose chase. Just a hunch, not fact.

jmo
I think so too. LE has not released pictures or information on who was in that car.

We can only hope they are not as bright as they think they are and they will be found soon. The family releasing that wacky statement proves they think they are above the law (and was a stupid move, imo) so mistakes have and will be made, leading to their capture hopefully.

I think family Aung intended for this to be a PR stunt. 100%. They want this to be "tried in the court of public opinion" and thought their pretty website and download able PDF files with pretty pictures of the family and terrifying accusations of cocaine use and a disheveled home and the little one smelling like garbage/weed would win over people on social media, make us think... oooh, what a respectable family, son and grandson of Dr Tin Aung, of course they need to take the grandchild away!!!! [Heavy on the /s]

Oooh. They thought wrong.
If anything this has given LE more of an arsenal to look into family Aung and their money trail, international connections, etc. It's just a matter of time before they're brought to justice. It's shocking to me that even the sisters are doubling down on this by actively sharing the link to this comedic website. We'll, it would be comedic if it weren't for the fact that a child is missing.
Yes!^^^ and perhaps it has already become a ‘Don’t F—- with Cats’ scenario elsewhere? All those pictures will be helpful to LE to attempt and perhaps locate them. And as you noted….. nothing funny about their tactics at all.

And thanks for those that read the full missive. Confession…. I did not. About the first five sentences told me all I needed. And I didn’t want to download it; who knows what kind of technology might be contained within it IMO.

Most importantly as you note, a young child is missing. So regrettable, unfortunate, and unnecessary. Still hoping this might end well, but initial impressions might suggest otherwise IMO? MOO

ICANN lookup for aungfamilystatement.com domain name
Created 6/13/2024

View attachment 510257

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but do we KNOW the Aung family actually released all this info? Anyone can release info nowadays. It is so bizarre and I would think people with money and legal resources would (should) know better. If they did, just wow. It will only hurt them in the long run, as it should.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate they outed her possible SA, the fact that she could be seeing a professional and on medication, and describing her brother as a pedo. My hunch is that they have gotten their son out of trouble many times and there's never been any consequences

I am appalled at many things in that statement, but especially the fact they made Samara’s SA public. What kind of nasty people do that? Disgusting and immature behavior.

If they thought for one second they were going to gain sympathy with that statement, they were 100% wrong. I now feel like the child is in more danger with the Aung’s than the bio mom.

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but do we KNOW the Aung family actually released all this info? Anyone can release info nowadays. It is so bizarre and I would think people with money and legal resources would (should) know better. If they did, just wow. It will only hurt them in the long run, as it should.

We can't tell who set up the domain name because it is privacy protected through GoDaddy.

1718371669782.png

To say that she was "studying for her law degree" is a bit grandiose. She just completed her undergraduate degree and had not even taken the LSAT yet, let alone been accepted to any law school.
The whole thing makes me angry.

Excuses and control.

You don't get to decide you don't like your son's baby momma so you insert a new one, because you like her stats better.

The betrayal -- outing another person's trauma? That's beyond low.

And that little girl is 1/2 her momma. They deny her momma, they deny her.

It know it doesn't work like this but I wish Special Ops could be deployed, drop down, rescue the little girl and return her to her momma.

JMO

I don’t know the answer to that but I can say that, in my experience, it is not uncommon for well-to-do individuals to balk at paying for legal advice. This is especially true, in my experience, when the individual has advanced degrees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member