MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lally is AGAIN trying to defend one of his witnesses instead of providing any evidence that KR killed JOK. Such a freakin waste.
Now see, I see that as the defenses fault. They put this out there, knowing it would be disputed so of course the prosecution has to prove the time, other wise it looks like it’s true.

Apologies if I missed this explained, but how can they use this “tab” theory to disprove the 2:27a search time, but are able to so confidently say what time the other 2 searches happened? If the 2:27a isn’t accurate, why can’t they give the exact time that search was queried, if they can for the other 2?

Hyde: the McCabe google search at 2:27 am was not necessarily when McCabe googled hos long to die in cod. That is when the tab used by the browser was originally opened.

Hyde says the system automatically updates so a search done later in the morning on the same tab can show earlier time stamp. "I don't know exactly what was paused" but she says McCabe was on a sports website at 2:27am (before going to sleep)

McCabe had testified her hands were cold and was typing quickly as Karen Read frantically asked her to do the google search after they found O'Keefe unresponsive in the snow.

@JHall7news

I can't watch this morning, but I caught a few minutes of the new feed. That has got the be the most unflattering camera angle possible. Double-chin and nostril cam.
She is very well spoken. The camera angle doesn’t matter. I always find it off putting to read comments on a persons looks when they aren’t part of the evidence.

McCabe had testified her hands were cold and was typing quickly as Karen Read frantically asked her to do the google search after they found O'Keefe unresponsive in the snow.

Hyde says the system automatically updates so a search done later in the morning on the same tab can show earlier time stamp. "I don't know exactly what was paused" but she says McCabe was on a sports website at 2:27am (before going to sleep)

Hyde: the McCabe google search at 2:27 am was not necessarily when McCabe googled hos long to die in cod. That is when the tab used by the browser was originally opened.

@JHall7news
I hope one of the attorneys ask her what time was the query answered.

@BienickWCVB

This is technical testimony and the witness is talking quickly. The jury seems to be paying attention and taking notes.

I'm standing behind the monitor the witnesses is pointing at with her laser pointer. And she just hit me with the laser briefly. The judge smiled as my shirt lit.

Hyde says it is a common mistake to conclude that because a file has been recovered means that it was purposefully deleted.

So Lally is AGAIN trying to defend one of his witnesses instead of providing any evidence that KR killed JOK. Such a freakin waste.
This can't be stated enough. It is CRAZY that the prosecution has called a witness to discuss the search habits of a supposed third-party. We haven't even been told how JO died yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces