Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, it couldn't have been a random encounter?
That is what I think. RA was loaded up for an opportunity and so it's a mix of opportunity and preparation.

But the KK angle is still a second scenario I could see.
A chance meeting at a Peru bar, a KK or AK beer blab about an upcoming meeting with a fish.

I know that we all looked hard at that photo on the bridge early on and one aspect we all noticed and discussed at length was how baggy BG’s clothes were. We theorized that his baggy upper body clothes were to carry and hide weapons etc., but we never could come up with an explanation as to why his pants were so baggy.
Until RA was arrested, then it became obvious.
RA is very short man. The pictures of him show him in ill fitting pants. Pants that fit his adult-sized torso are too long for his short legs and they bag noticeably. Just like the pants on BG in Libby’s picture. It was an “aha” moment for me.
We can argue about whether the blurry face of BG in the photo looks like RA, but there is no denying that the fit of the clothes are a perfect match.
That the FBI thought at some point,in an almost six year investigation, that the killer might be six feet tall is of zero consequence in my opinion.
To paraphrase:
“If the clothes fit, you must convict”
I also feel like when I look at BG video and imagine him wearing a brown trapper hat(first frames), it’s an older person. But then when I imagine brown puffy hair like the eyewitness (especially last frame), I see a young person. A young person could be wearing ill-fitting hand me down jeans or not be able to afford new jeans that fit, maybe thrift shopping? . Where a grown man has been their height for decades, they can just buy the correct inseam. MOO

I also feel like when I look at BG video and imagine him wearing a brown trapper hat(first frames), it’s an older person. But then when I imagine brown puffy hair like the eyewitness (especially last frame), I see a young person. A young person could be wearing ill-fitting hand me down jeans or not be able to afford new jeans that fit, maybe thrift shopping? . Where a grown man has been their height for decades, they can just buy the correct inseam. MOO

RA obviously didn’t care about fashion or having the correct inseam. Photos show him with ill fitting track suit bottoms and they all sag at the bottom due to his big gut and short legs.

We see that in the BG the ill fitting clothes that hang oddly at the ankles. Now we know why IMO

Last edited:
From 50-60-ish feet away a brown skull cap, of the kind RA is pictured wearing playing pool, could easily be confused with poofy hair...so could a brown hoodie. AJMO Can't wait to hear BB's testimony

The fact that there are young people who have to wear hand me down clothes that might not fit right does not in any way change the fact that there are numerous photos of Richard Allen with similarly fitting pants that match the fit on BG. Richard Allen over the years obviously does not care if his pants are baggy as evidenced by those pictured.
The same Richard Allen that in 2017 admitted to being at the trails. The same one who admitted in 2022 that he was not only on the trails but was actually on the Monon High Bridge, in the exact spot that a witness LE had had since 2017( but no one else knew about) had said she had seen a man dressed like BG.
Think about that. It’s important. LE had a witness in 2017 that told them she saw a man standing on the first platform right after The girls were dropped off and were on their way to the bridge. LE knew how significant that was. For years they did not know who that man was. Then something leads them to talk to Richard Allen and he says he was on the bridge that day on the first platform “watching fish”. LE must have wanted to have a giant instantaneous celebration. Here, by his own words, was the man on the bridge, corroborated by a witness.
Plus we know when that witness was at the bridge through cell phone and security video, and Richard Allen was there, he put himself there, just short minutes before Libby, a garrulous, bright, inquisitive young girl and Abby, her kind, quiet, artistic friend got to the bridge.
They are dead now after being accosted by someone wearing clothes that fit exactly like Richard Allen’s clothes fit. The same Richard Allen that admitted to being on that bridge right before they arrived.

RA obviously didn’t care about fashion or having the correct inseam. Photos show him with ill fitting track suit bottoms and they all sag at the bottom due to his big gut and short legs.

We see that in the BG the ill fitting clothes that hang oddly at the ankles. Now we know why IMO
MOO he gets his waist size and the closest he can get to his length. No tailoring.

Last edited:
So in this scenario, basically RA somehow knew of the upcoming meeting, poached KKs meeting. KK is a hard boiled liar and going away anyway, so he did't talk.
His leverage may have kept him out jail for a few years though.
RA for all we know could have been one of multiple people with the password to the A Shots account. It could have been him setting up a meeting at the bridge.

That is what I think. RA was loaded up for an opportunity and so it's a mix of opportunity and preparation.

But the KK angle is still a second scenario I could see.
A chance meeting at a Peru bar, a KK or AK beer blab about an upcoming meeting with a fish.
BBM
My guess, & IMO, it was way more than a chance meeting at a bar regarding that connection.
LE had/has bigger "fish" to fry with that whole scenario --
"The largest CSAM investigation ever undertaken in the state of Indiana", IIRC

JMO

So in this scenario, basically RA somehow knew of the upcoming meeting, poached KKs meeting. KK is a hard boiled liar and going away anyway, so he did't talk.
His leverage may have kept him out jail for a few years though.

My opinion/theory based on what is known. Anothony Shots was a fake profile that several people had access to. These people probably did not use their true name, used a fake name. They remained anonymous, until LE followed leads and continued to investigate. LE discovered the first person connected to this cat fishing account and one name lead to another. A person with access to the A.S. account would most likely read the messages, maybe even know that a couple of the girls were near his location on that date and time. A location such person was familiar with.

I opine that as each and every name was discovered, that person was fully investigated. Small pieces of the puzzle or another brick on the wall. This continued until LE had the evidence to charge a person with the murder of Abby and Libby.

LE interviewed people involved with the A.S. fake profile, LE dug up burn pits and removed 'something', LE searched the Wabash river, and several homes.

Then LE made an arrest. If more are involved I hope they face a trial also.

The fact that there are young people who have to wear hand me down clothes that might not fit right does not in any way change the fact that there are numerous photos of Richard Allen with similarly fitting pants that match the fit on BG. Richard Allen over the years obviously does not care if his pants are baggy as evidenced by those pictured.
The same Richard Allen that in 2017 admitted to being at the trails. The same one who admitted in 2022 that he was not only on the trails but was actually on the Monon High Bridge, in the exact spot that a witness LE had had since 2017( but no one else knew about) had said she had seen a man dressed like BG.
Think about that. It’s important. LE had a witness in 2017 that told them she saw a man standing on the first platform right after The girls were dropped off and were on their way to the bridge. LE knew how significant that was. For years they did not know who that man was. Then something leads them to talk to Richard Allen and he says he was on the bridge that day on the first platform “watching fish”. LE must have wanted to have a giant instantaneous celebration. Here, by his own words, was the man on the bridge, corroborated by a witness.
Plus we know when that witness was at the bridge through cell phone and security video, and Richard Allen was there, he put himself there, just short minutes before Libby, a garrulous, bright, inquisitive young girl and Abby, her kind, quiet, artistic friend got to the bridge.
They are dead now after being accosted by someone wearing clothes that fit exactly like Richard Allen’s clothes fit. The same Richard Allen that admitted to being on that bridge right before they arrived.
That is the truth right there. I bet it's also backed up by at the least one of RA's 30+ confessions.
AJMO

If you’re unlucky enough to get the worst guy in that massive study, it goes from 99 to 1 down to more like 70 to 30, yes.

It’s 172 to 1 you get someone other than him.

But the poorest performers are included in the 99 to 1. Throw them out and you get something that looks more like 100 to 0.

Are blood types useful? A murderer leaves a type A bloodstain. I’m accused, but I’m type B. Hordes of type Bs are around everywhere. Is the test no good? Or am I exonerated? It’s the latter.

If RA got the worst forensic tester, he’s still unlucky, just less spectacularly so.
There were only 79 FT's that finished that study, none were FBI.

The more I read about all these marks, the less they compute.
Since the round wasn't fired, many of the markings discussed are moot, aren't they?

I wish we could find more information about extractor/ejector marks on unspent cartridges.
Since there are fewer of them, what makes them so identifiable?

The analysis reads (to me) that they test fired and cycled 3 cartridges through RA's gun.
Isn't that one action or can they test fire a cartridge without cycling it?
Wouldn't test firing interfere with the extractor marks on the cartridge?

Pg 278 Lab Analysis
I'm a legal firearms owner. Licensed. Everything here is just my experience and from my firearms safety courses, the range and cleaning.

You can manually cycle a semi-automatic like the Sig Sauer P226.

The best way to picture a manual cycle is in movies when the bad guy pulls back on the top of the gun , which IMO is typically shown as a sign that the situation is escalating. He's essentially moving a round (bullet) from the magazine and into the chamber of the gun where it will be ready to fire.

The next time he pulls the trigger, the gun will fire and automatically cycle to the next bullet.

If he was to 'pull back' aka manual cycle again, any round that was in the chamber would be expelled out of the gun, unfired. IMO, there are a number of mechanical and metal parts that could cause markings during a manual extract from my observations and knowing what it looks like on the inside from cleaning it.

IMO RA forgot that he had a round already chambered a round into the gun. From personal experience, this is extremely common and the 100th reason why you should always leave your gun locked, trigger locked, unloaded before storing it etc etc.

IMO RA pulls back on the slide of the gun to chamber a round...like they do in Hollywood movies...to show them that he was serious. And when he did that the round that was already sitting in the chamber expelled out onto the ground. I doubt that he wouldn't have noticed. He probably just couldn't' find it after all was said and done.

As far as the firing of the gun once. I have no clue why they would need to. Maybe it was important to demonstrate that it was functioning? I don't know. MOO.

Again, all MOO. Everything above is my experience as an owner of this specific semi-automatic pistol. An pretty common firearm.

I think if there was any inkling in her mind to stream it, if she's watched any of the Karen Read trial, through which so much corruption and fabrication of evidence has been (allegedly) highlighted, she certainly won't continue to consider it now! Transparency is something to be avoided it would seem. I now understand why.

IMO MOO
More like chaos, with this bunch of D lawyers and their buddy youtubers, is to be avoided at all costs. Maybe, just maybe, audio will be piped into a room with just a select few proven journalists with integrity, who can the report as it happens. **fingers crossed**

It appears JG is camera shy, unless of course, she’s disqualifying and disparaging the D. For the unlawful act of disqualifying them, she received the dressing down she deserved by the SCOIN. In the end, she had to eat a bit of crow in that she found that there was NO contempt. However, she just could not resist disparaging them once again. This woman is incapable of receiving constructive criticism without lashing out. No humility whatsoever. JMHO
If there was ever a case that needed the transparency of a live-streamed court room, this is the one. There are way too many “coincidences” here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay