Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What leads you to believe “Wrangler talked like he was glad custody would be taken care of”? I don’t recall that Wrangler has publicly ever made his views known although at one time he was agreeable to joint custody. Nothing gave the impression the battle was between him and Veronica, instead TA walked all over him.

Often drugs and alcohol become an easy alternative as opposed to dealing with buried issues. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone to have someone like TA as a mother. That’s a lifelong tough burden to overcome. Maybe he’s elated to have her out of his life? JMO
Could be a little of both ?
Whatever happened or was said or thought, we will never know now -- most likely.

I agree esp. with your last sentence.
Eek. Having a parent who could commit such an act.
So sad ... and so many lives ruined and devastated.
Omo.

Could be a little of both ?
Whatever happened or was said or thought, we will never know now -- most likely.

I agree esp. with your last sentence.
Eek. Having a parent who could commit such an act.
So sad ... and so many lives ruined and devastated.
Omo.

I don't think TA is anyone's idea of "mother of the year" outside of her misfit friends. I was thinking the other day that TA's younger son recently changed his last name from Rickman to Adams and his stated reason was that the Rickman name had too many negative connections locally and he didn't want to be associated with them. I wonder if he regrets that now? Must be very difficult for so many family members these days who did nothing but will be forever linked to such a horrible crime.

I don't think TA is anyone's idea of "mother of the year" outside of her misfit friends. I was thinking the other day that TA's younger son recently changed his last name from Rickman to Adams and his stated reason was that the Rickman name had too many negative connections locally and he didn't want to be associated with them. I wonder if he regrets that now? Must be very difficult for so many family members these days who did nothing but will be forever linked to such a horrible crime.
Wow, I hadn't heard that about her son changing his name. Sounds like he must have a whole family full of miscreants. Wonder what kind of trouble the Rickmans got up to...

Wow, I hadn't heard that about her son changing his name. Sounds like he must have a whole family full of miscreants. Wonder what kind of trouble the Rickmans got up to...
There are a lot of Rickmans around those woods!!! Lots of varied stories.
I kindof think that TA might have pushed her younger son, to get the Adams name. I think she liked getting "Adams"to be a more branded name in her world.
Her daughter is Adams. (Father not Rickman, though she was married to Rickman at the time she was born)

Who knows.... maybe she was even thinking of the grandkids to be Adams eventually. Wouldn't surprise me.

And oh how I wonder how those kids are doing....

Can someone share more about how jail systems work?
I forget.... is TA in solitary?
I am actually wondering how often is she allowed visitors, or phone calls. Do we know if she has had visits from any of her kids??

I just tend to forget these details after time has passed...
tia

There are a lot of Rickmans around those woods!!! Lots of varied stories.
I kindof think that TA might have pushed her younger son, to get the Adams name. I think she liked getting "Adams"to be a more branded name in her world.
Her daughter is Adams. (Father not Rickman, though she was married to Rickman at the time she was born)

Who knows.... maybe she was even thinking of the grandkids to be Adams eventually. Wouldn't surprise me.
That is something to think about wanting her maiden name to be a brand, and carried on for future generations. I too wonder how the children of the 4 murders are doing and what their thoughts are.
And oh how I wonder how those kids are doing....

I am actually wondering how often is she allowed visitors, or phone calls. Do we know if she has had visits from any of her kids??

tia
It would be interesting to see the jail visit log.

tia

They are all separated from each other and even if they are in protective custody they have rights to video visits, phone calls, in house visits, mail, tablet, email....etc...

You only lose these privileges for violating jail rules. Even if you violate rules you can never be deprived of full access to your attorneys.

2 Cents

They are all separated from each other and even if they are in protective custody they have rights to video visits, phone calls, in house visits, mail, tablet, email....etc...

You only lose these privileges for violating jail rules. Even if you violate rules you can never be deprived of full access to your attorneys.

2 Cents
What an interesting site @Cool Cats - I've bookmarked it for future refence.

I don't think the official paperwork stated which of the Rickman relatives were the problem, but I seem to recall their father had some legal issues. When I first read it I didn't really think about Wrangler being the problem, but given his drug issues & criminal record you certainly could be right about him being the relative in question.

I also agree wholeheartedly that TA was likely a driving force behind the decision. Whether she said so directly or not, I can absolutely see that as being something she would want. Making sure of the continuation of the "Adams Dynasty" in her warped world.

tia

Visitation Guidelines and Hours​

Arranging a visit with an inmate at the detention center involves several steps:

1. Check the Inmate's Eligibility: Before arranging a visit, ensure the inmate is eligible for visitation. This information is usually available on the inmate's profile on the jail roster or can be obtained by contacting the jail.
  2. Schedule a Visit: To schedule a visit, go to the Texas County Jail Visitation Scheduling page. Fill in the necessary details, including the inmate's name and your relationship to them.
  3. Wait for Approval: After scheduling a visit, wait for the jail's confirmation. They may deny visitation requests based on the inmate's behavior, security concerns, or other factors.

Rules and Regulations for Visits​

Visits to the detention facility are subject to certain rules and regulations:

• Identification: Visitors must provide valid photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport.
  • Search: All visitors are subject to a search before entering the visiting area.
  • Behavior: Visitors must behave appropriately and respect the jail's rules at all times. Disruptive behavior may result in termination of the visit and possible suspension of visiting privileges.
  • Dress Code: Visitors must adhere to the detention facility's dress code. Clothing should be modest and not display offensive images or language.
The specific rules and regulations may vary, so visitors are encouraged to review the Texas County Jail Visitation Policy before their visit.

Visitation Hours​

Visitation hours are typically set by the detention center and may vary depending on the inmate's housing unit and behavior. The current visitation schedule can be found on the Texas County Jail Visitation Hours page. Visitors should plan to arrive early to allow time for processing.

Inmate Communications​

Inmates at the detention center have access to a call system to communicate with the outside world. However, these calls are subject to certain rules and regulations:

• Collect Calls: Inmates can make outgoing collect calls. The recipient of the call will be responsible for the charges.
  • Call Monitoring: All calls are monitored and recorded for security purposes, except legal calls made to an inmate's attorney.
  • Call Schedule: Inmates are allowed to make calls during designated hours, typically during daytime and early evening.
To know more about the inmate call system, you can visit the Texas County Jail Call System page.

More at the link:

TIFANY MACHEL ADAMS​

Custody Record
Age54
Gender Female
Race White

Ethnicity Non-Hispanic
Date of Birth Oct **, ****
ID Number564**
Custody Status Date Apr 13, 2024 03:31 PM CDT
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Texas County Jail
Book Date Apr 13, 2024 12:00 AM CDT

1102 South Ellison Street
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-4000
REPORTING AGENCY
Texas County Sheriff's Office
1102 S Ellison St
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-4000

Appears the misfits just past the 90 day mark of incarceration. I wonder if this is the longest stay. Looks like the makings for a good dust bowl! No thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back