SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s ironic that two pastors have stepped down/resigned in the last 10 days because of sketchy behavior. Tony Evans and Robert Morris are both well known. Morris was activity with an underage girl. JP should take a cue from these two powerhouses.
I used to listen to Robert Morris years ago, very disappointing to hear this. But look at the way the Gateway board handled this. YES, JPM and his own board should take note. He seems to be enjoying his videos a little too much, it's GROSS!!!

I used to listen to Robert Morris years ago, very disappointing to hear this. But look at the way the Gateway board handled this. YES, JPM and his own board should take note. He seems to be enjoying his videos a little too much, it's GROSS!!!
He has a new audience. He thinks he is TikTok famous now. He is eating it up. Healing for all the world to see. JMO

Last edited:

I listened to him too and I still randomly catch up with the church site on FB.

I meant to include that how it’s being handled is biblically correct and JP is the complete opposite. Morris is leaving much behind, they have 9 campuses, prison ministries etc. JP has very little in comparison, and he hasn’t been humble about it at all.

His actions in my opinion speak for the validity of the church. It’s more of a cult than it is a church.

He recently posted to TikTok, saying he looks forward to posting some 350 pieces of proof disproving what he says are lies in the media.

Meanwhile, NewsNation obtained video through a public records request that has now become evidence as part of the legal proceedings that John-Paul Miller’s ex-wife Allison Williams has brought against him.

Williams is seeking emergency custody of her two children.

In the video filmed months ago, John-Paul Miller says he was having suicidal thoughts, taking prescription lithium, adding that he has “demons” and mental health issues.

Addressing a congregation in the video, John-Paul Miller said:

I did not realize until this past week that I’m supernatural. And so I want to, I’m telling you this so that you can be encouraged that God can use you. So for the past four weeks. I’ve had the most horrible battle and horrible time of my entire life. I’ve never ever, ever, ever — not even close — been through what I’m going through right now in life. Not even close. Horrible. I mean horrible. So bad. I’m seeing a psychiatrist every week. I’m on 900 milligrams of lithium. I’m seeing a counselor every week. I’m going to inner healing. I’m going to deliverance three times a week with pastors in the area. I’m doing everything I can just to be able to get out of bed. I’m so depressed. I want to die. I’m battling suicidal thoughts. I have unforgiveness, hatred, demons coming out of me. Horrible. I’m in such a bad place. I spent my Friday night at Kelly’s house with women over 50 years old watching them play Bunco. That’s how horrible I’m doing.”
John-Paul Millernormal
“This is my new number,” Mica Miller says. “Please don’t give it to anybody. But I just wanted to see who your counselor was to help you. I don’t want to pursue anything out of anger or vengeance or anything like that. I just want to be free, and have peace, and keep my soul right.”

" I spent my Friday night at Kelly’s house with women over 50 years old watching them play Bunco. That’s how horrible I’m doing.”

What does THAT mean?

He's hating on the largest demographic represented on WS. I guess, for him, resigned to watching ancient 50 year old women gathered for Bunco is a fate worse than death. This coming from a 30-somethinger wearing Spiderman costumes, boasting of his moral and supernatural superiority while alternately writing on the ground, marinated in lithium for the dangerous, dark place he was in.

Give me Bunco over THAT any day.

I don't know what religion he claims to lead, but he's not being very Christian (in the general, colloquial sense of the word).

He is however revealing a lot about himself.

Yikes.

JMO

He has a new audience. He thinks he is TikTok famous now. He is eating it up. Healing for all the world to see. JMO
famous in his own mind. I hope he keeps blogging/podcasting. He reveals exactly how ugly he is with every word.

My heart goes out to Mica's family though. Has to be so hard watching the JP 3 ring circus while trying to accept the loss of their beautiful Mica.

famous in his own mind. I hope he keeps blogging/podcasting. He reveals exactly how ugly he is with every word.

My heart goes out to Mica's family though. Has to be so hard watching the JP 3 ring circus while trying to accept the loss of their beautiful Mica.
^^^^
This right here! You nailed it tlcya! He is a disgusting piece of slime.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

I have a question, and I hope maybe someone here knows the answer. What is his deal with lithium? There are so many other drugs that have been proven to work better than lithium for bi-polar disorder. When I was first diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, I was placed on lithium, about 30 years ago. Thankfully, my doctor found something that worked much better. Lithium requires blood work, I think mine was every week at first. Other drugs that work better don't require blood testing.

I am only asking because he is always saying he is on lithium and that Mica NEEDED lithium.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

" I spent my Friday night at Kelly’s house with women over 50 years old watching them play Bunco. That’s how horrible I’m doing.”

What does THAT mean?
Seriously, IMO this imbecile is so far gone from his pretense of being a Christian pastor that he’s neglecting to even feign any attempt at love and care for others.

I mean, is this something Jesus would say?

Mica Miller's pastor husband asked to seal the couple's court records. Here's why.​

J.P. Miller, 45, is in a separation case with the representatives of Mica Miller, who died by suicide on April 27.

Through his attorneys, the pastor of Solid Rock At Market Common filed a motion on June 11 to seal all court records, including pleadings, motions, orders, affidavits, exhibits and other documents pertaining to the case.

In a new filing, J.P. Miller argued that sealing the court records would avoid “unnecessary prejudice or embarrassment” for him and his late wife, protect proprietary and tax information, protect both parties from libel and protect J.P.’s two minor children, who he argued will be indirectly affected by the case, according to court records.

J.P. Miller also claimed the move would protect his wife’s public image, which he said would be at risk if the records remained public due to “evidence of her mental illness, medical neglect and/or criminal behavior,” though he did not specify what he meant.

The motion also said sealing the records would be “for the safety of everyone involved” and would protect access to medical records involving doctor-patient confidentiality.

Another reason J.P. Miller wants the records sealed is to avoid disclosing private information about the members of his church, which is also listed as a defendant in the case, according to the filing. Mica had worked as the church’s creative director.

No surprise, of course he wants the records sealed and I guarantee you it's not for Mica's benefit!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
He wants to hide his dirty little secrets and prevent people from fact checking his tiktock videos.

Much more at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back