SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

The latest nightly installment, main purpose is to show funeral home receipts verifying that he paid for the Francis family's urns and keepsakes, which I do not believe they ever denied. Still, there is no way to know if he paid it with his own funds, or SR money. And it is not unusual for a narciccist to use gift-giving as a tool for manipulation. He also had pointed out the night before, when complaining about her family attempting to order nice keepsakes, that the funeral had cost him over $15K. While the receipt does show that to be the case, probably $8K of those charges are whited out, so surely have absolutely no connection to the Francis family in any way. Also, he reiterated that Mica was not bruised, and that no one has claimed otherwise, except for her family, who, he said, took no pics. The family said they did take pics of the bruises. I am sure if they are shown at any point, JP will say they were taken at another time. This one is only a minute and a half long, done while driving, and paying about as much attention to his phone as the road. JMO

Last edited:
The latest nightly installment, main purpose is to show funeral home receipts verifying that he paid for the Francis family's urns and keepsakes, which I do not believe they ever denied. Still, there is no way to know if he paid it with his own funds, or SR money. And it is not unusual for a narciccist to use gift-giving as a tool for manipulation. He also had pointed out the night before, when complaining about her family attempting to order nice keepsakes, that the funeral had cost him over $15K. While the receipt does show that to be the case, probably $8K of those charges are whited out, so surely have absolutely no connection to the Francis family in any way. Also, he reiterated that MIca was not bruised. This one is only a minute and a half long, done while driving, and paying about as much attention to his phone as the road. JMO

This guy likes to hear his head rattle,doesn't he??? DISGUSTING MAN!!

Not suggesting anything at all, but I wonder if there were any life insurance policies taken out on MIca, when and for what amount(s), and whether JP was listed as sole beneficiary, or if she had attempted to change beneficiary before the time of her death. Also, as the death was ruled suicide and no known criminal cases are open, relative to her death, would any policy likely have already paid off. Just wondering if insurance money perhaps paid the $15K associated with it. JMO

The latest nightly installment, main purpose is to show funeral home receipts verifying that he paid for the Francis family's urns and keepsakes, which I do not believe they ever denied. Still, there is no way to know if he paid it with his own funds, or SR money. And it is not unusual for a narciccist to use gift-giving as a tool for manipulation. He also had pointed out the night before, when complaining about her family attempting to order nice keepsakes, that the funeral had cost him over $15K. While the receipt does show that to be the case, probably $8K of those charges are whited out, so surely have absolutely no connection to the Francis family in any way. Also, he reiterated that Mica was not bruised, and that no one has claimed otherwise, except for her family, who, he said, took no pics. The family said they did take pics of the bruises. I am sure if they are shown at any point, JP will say they were taken at another time. This one is only a minute and a half long, done while driving, and paying about as much attention to his phone as the road. JMO

I normally don't comment on appearances, but has anyone noticed his ears? Sort of creepy how pointy the tips are and how far from his head they stick out. When he turns a certain way, looks kinda demonic :oops:

I wish people wouldn't even watch JP's videos because it gives him the attention he wants. Is he posting them on a platform that he will make money based on the amount of views and comments?
He isn't making any money from his videos, though someone else almost certainly is. He is sending his video clips to other people's social media platforms, who are then reposting and sharing them, so any money being made is by them, and not JP. Even if he started his own site, it takes quite a while, usually, to build enough videos and viewers to begin making money. NIce to see someone else taking advantage of him instead of vice versa, for a change. JMO

He isn't making any money from his videos, though someone else almost certainly is. He is sending his video clips to other people's social media platforms, who are then reposting and sharing them, so any money being made is by them, and not JP. Even if he started his own site, it takes quite a while, usually, to build enough videos and viewers to begin making money. NIce to see someone else taking advantage of him instead of vice versa, for a change. JMO

I dunno ...this guy knows how to bleed money out of others .Bet he has some kind of payback scheme in the works.

I wish people wouldn't even watch JP's videos because it gives him the attention he wants. Is he posting them on a platform that he will make money based on the amount of views and comments?
I have not viewed anything JPM posts.
Kudos to all who have done so and commented , for the rest of us !

He is apparently still continuing to mistreat and disrespect Mica's family. IMO.
Omo.

I have not viewed anything JPM posts.
Kudos to all who have done so and commented , for the rest of us !

He is apparently still continuing to mistreat and disrespect Mica's family. IMO.
Omo.
In his wild denials, IMO he is confirming Mica's allegations.

Disparaging the dead? Toward what end? He can't really disparage Mica further; he only exposes himself.

It's not pretty.

JMO

Here are two great videos from Hidden True Crime.
Dr. John and Lauren Matthias are very responsible and reliable.
Lauren Matthias has worked as a reporter and anchor for ABC, NBC, and FOX News in East Idaho, Boise, Idaho, and Salt Lake City, Utah. She spent a decade reporting on a diverse range of topics, from high-profile crimes to Presidential visits. Lauren reported every day from Lori and Chad Daybell's trials. I believe she will be going to Arizona for Lori's trial in the murder of her husband Charles.
Dr. John Matthias is a licensed clinical and forensic psychologist with over twenty-five years of experience in both clinical and forensic work. He has worked on many high-profile cases and with violent criminals.
Crash course on Mica
Dr. John comments on Mica's case

I dunno ...this guy knows how to bleed money out of others .Bet he has some kind of payback scheme in the works.
I hope he doesn’t write a book. ‘Only the Strong Survive’.

Between his ego and his ignorance, he is capable of doing anything that keeps him in the spotlight (as the victim). I wouldn’t be surprised if he added a suicide ministry to the equation. Signed copies of his books on hand at a special discount as a bonus.

I hope he doesn’t write a book. ‘Only the Strong Survive’.

Between his ego and his ignorance, he is capable of doing anything that keeps him in the spotlight (as the victim). I wouldn’t be surprised if he added a suicide ministry to the equation. Signed copies of his books on hand at a special discount as a bonus.
Yep. Research Pastor Davey Blackburn and his ministry called Nothing is Wasted.

Latest clip, just under 4 minutes. Now JP claims he never slashed Mica's tires, or posted "naked" pics of her, and he was not tracking her, but she was tracking him. He also sometimes had to pretend to be a double agent, who quit his job so he could marry her. I would normally say that you just can't make this stuff up. I would normally say that... JMO

ETA...in the video JP took of MIca allegedly videoing him, you may notice that her front passenger tire appears to be a spare. I don't suppose that was because the one that it replaced was slashed...

It’s ironic that two pastors have stepped down/resigned in the last 10 days because of sketchy behavior. Tony Evans and Robert Morris are both well known. Morris was activity with an underage girl. JP should take a cue from these two powerhouses.

I don't know which of the two are more disgusting, but it's nice to see that they have their priorities in order, taking Sunday morning sermon time to make sure the people know how easy it is to tithe, 10%, even when they aren't there. And then JP claiming he is getting calls from all over the world, from people wanting him to be on their shows. And this podcaster called him, and just asked how he was, but didn't even know who he was. (does he realize how ridiculous that comment was) I wonder how many random people she called before she stumbled upon him? Every time he speaks, he reveals a little bit more about himself, because they are always about him. I wonder when he is going to begin to share any of those 350 pieces of evidence, since his lawyer, Joi Page, filed a motion, on June 11, to seal court records. JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewhqouiqiuewr
Back