Missing Person Case
Latisha Hayes McCarter – The Charley Project
  • Missing Since 04/07/1998
  • Missing From Sacramento, California
  • Classification Non-Family Abduction
  • Date of Birth07/07/1982 (36)
  • Age15 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'2, 120 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Latisha has a circular birthmark on the center of her left arm. Her ears are pierced. Latisha's nickname is Tish.

On April 7, Latisha Hayes McCarter and her sister were getting something to eat in the 3800 block of Stockton Boulevard. Her sister, who lived in Sacramento, went to a restaurant across the street. The sister reported being told Latisha had been forced into a copper-colored 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. The suspect was a Black male, approximately 25 years of age. Her disappearance was not reported for five days.

If she was abducted why didnt we hear more?

Latisha Hayes McCarter
  • latisha_hayes_mccarter_1.jpg
Latisha, circa 1998

Here's a photo of her

So sad there isnt more info anout this abduction.

STREET VIEW of where she was last seen

Google Maps

Her NamUs page has been removed.

I am not certain, as The State of California DOJ only partially works for me, but I think she is no longer listed there either.

Google says under the link: Latisha Hayes McCarter. This record was not found. Return to Missing Persons Search.

Very strange, that both her NamUs and CA DOJ pages have been removed. I wonder if she's been found or identified? I hope we get some news soon.

Latisha Hayes McCarter (2216DFCA) missing since April 07, 1998 has been removed from NamUs and CA DOJ. No further information is available.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back