GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't comment much about Nancy Iskander, but I wish her peace and ability to move forward without any comment from RG, because it may never happen.

I know this from my own experience, when someone took almost everything from me. That person has no conscience or soul. I had make my own peace with what happened.

Otherwise, I would have been trapped in a hell, constantly reliving that moment. It still comes back occasionally, and I practice mentally "pushing it away", like mentally "swimming" in my head, push that thought away, moving forward and leaving that behind me. Nothing is going to change. Another stroke, push forward, breathe, sometimes that is what you have to do.

I believe in Karma. RG will pay for her crimes now, and in her next life.

I can't comment much about Nancy Iskander, but I wish her peace and ability to move forward without any comment from RG, because it may never happen.

I know this from my own experience, when someone took almost everything from me. That person has no conscience or soul. I had make my own peace with what happened.

Otherwise, I would have been trapped in a hell, constantly reliving that moment. It still comes back occasionally, and I practice mentally "pushing it away", like mentally "swimming" in my head, push that thought away, moving forward and leaving that behind me. Nothing is going to change. Another stroke, push forward, breathe, sometimes that is what you have to do.

I believe in Karma. RG will pay for her crimes now, and in her next life.

I am so sorry to read of the distress you experienced at the hands of what sounds like a very practiced narcissist.

When our naive sense is to fight for our rights and confront the abuser it is very difficult to come to the understanding and the conclusion that fighting only gives the narc the emotional fuel they want. It does not harm them in the way we would expect. Their desperate and unceasing need for attention. the need to inflict pain and confusion is not abated by a strong fight.

It is only when you see how to absolutely cut off the emotional energy and deprive them of their desperate fuel that you can stop trying to swim against the current and find safe shelter for yourself.

I am so sorry to read of the distress you experienced at the hands of what sounds like a very practiced narcissist.

When our naive sense is to fight for our rights and confront the abuser it is very difficult to come to the understanding and the conclusion that fighting only gives the narc the emotional fuel they want. It does not harm them in the way we would expect. Their desperate and unceasing need for attention. the need to inflict pain and confusion is not abated by a strong fight.

It is only when you see how to absolutely cut off the emotional energy and deprive them of their desperate fuel that you can stop trying to swim against the current and find safe shelter for yourself.

Sounds like you have also been affected by a narcissist. Truer words have never been spoken.

There have been so many things that RG did, that are directly in alignment with that type of personality. Denial, blame shifting, zero remorse. Even the prosecution team referred to RG as a "narcissist'.

Sounds like you have also been affected by a narcissist. Truer words have never been spoken.

There have been so many things that RG did, that are directly in alignment with that type of personality. Denial, blame shifting, zero remorse. Even the prosecution team referred to RG as a "narcissist'.

Encounters with narcissists all have unique properties and stories.

Yet, they are all the same.

Rebecca Grossman, like all narcissists are dangerous. I consider narcissists the most dangerous type. They are often responsible mass murder and carnage. They destroy many lives. All because of their overinflated ego and inferiority complex. On that ground, Rebecca Grossman is no different from the likes of Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, Bryan Kohberger, Eric Harris, Elliot Rodger, Harvey Weinstein, Jimmy Savile, Jerry Sandusky, Elizabeth Bathory, Jim Jones, Osama bin Laden, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin. They are all very dangerous and destructive people.

-Overinflated sense of self-importance.
-Constant thoughts about being more successful, powerful, smart, loved or attractive than others.
-Feelings of superiority and desire to only associate with high-status people.
-Need for excessive admiration.
-Sense of entitlement.
-Willingness to take advantage of others to achieve goals.
-Lack of understanding and consideration for other people’s feelings and needs.
-Arrogant or snobby behaviors and attitudes.

Rebecca Grossman shows all characteristics of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and it does really show in her. She does also show characteristics of Histrionic and Borderline Personality Disorder.

-Fear of abandonment: It’s common for people with BPD to feel uncomfortable being alone. When people with BPD feel that they’re being abandoned or neglected, they feel intense fear or anger. They might track their loved ones’ whereabouts or stop them from leaving. Or they might push people away before getting too close to avoid rejection.
-Unstable, intense relationships: People with BPD find it challenging to keep healthy personal relationships because they tend to change their views of others abruptly and dramatically. They can go from idealizing others to devaluing them quickly and vice versa. Their friendships, marriages and relationships with family members are often chaotic and unstable.
-Unstable self-image or sense of self: People with BPD often have a distorted or unclear self-image and often feel guilty or ashamed and see themselves as “bad.” They may also abruptly and dramatically change their self-image, shown by suddenly changing their goals, opinions, careers or friends. They also tend to sabotage their own progress. For instance, they may fail a test on purpose, ruin relationships or get fired from a job.
-Rapid mood changes: People with BPD may experience sudden changes in how they feel about others, themselves and the world around them. Irrational emotions — including uncontrollable anger, fear, anxiety, hatred, sadness and love — change frequently and suddenly. These swings usually only last a few hours and rarely more than a few days.
-Impulsive and dangerous behavior: Episodes of reckless driving, fighting, gambling, substance use, binge eating and/or unsafe sexual activity are common among people with BPD.
-Repeated self-harm or suicidal behavior: People with BPD may cut, burn or injure themselves (self-harm) or threaten to do so. They may also have suicidal thoughts. These self-destructive acts are usually triggered by rejection, possible abandonment or disappointment in a caregiver or lover.
-Persistent feelings of emptiness: Many people with BPD feel sad, bored, unfulfilled or “empty.” Feelings of worthlessness and self-loathing are common, too.
-Anger management issues: People with BPD have difficulty controlling their anger and often become intensely angry. They may express their anger with biting sarcasm, bitterness or angry tirades. These episodes are often followed by shame and guilt.
-Temporary paranoid thoughts: Dissociative episodes, paranoid thoughts and sometimes hallucinations may be triggered by extreme stress, usually fear of abandonment. These symptoms are temporary and usually not severe enough to be considered a separate disorder.

-Feel underappreciated or depressed when they’re not the center of attention.
-Have rapidly shifting and shallow emotions.
-Be dramatic and extremely emotionally expressive, even to the point of embarrassing friends and family in public.
-Have a “larger than life” presence.
-Be persistently charming and flirtatious.
-Be overly concerned with their physical appearance.
-Use their physical appearance to draw attention to themselves by wearing bright-colored clothing or revealing clothing.
-Act inappropriately sexual with most of the people they meet, even when they’re not sexually attracted to them.
-Speak dramatically and express strong opinions but with few facts or details to support their opinions.
-Be gullible and easily influenced by others, especially by the people they admire.
-Think that their relationships with others are closer than they usually are.
-Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their interactions with others.
-Need instant gratification and become bored or frustrated very easily.
-Constantly seek reassurance or approval.

She needs constant thrills in her life. She wants to be center of attention and is very obsessed about her appearance. She fears being rejected and abandoned, which she is finding out the hard way. Grossman likely get angry very easily and has a hard time controlling her anger. When she was sentenced, she screams and sobs loudly and tries to get Nancy Iskander to talk. It is not an isolated incident, she likely throws violent tantrums if things do not go her way. Her loud crying and screaming is a common occurrence. Substance abuse is a way to repress her severe resentment. I suspect when she was younger, she probably had a not so good reputation. This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
It couldn't happen to a more deserving person convicted felon.

Weather forecast for Chowchilla. It's not Hades hot, but this is still June.

94 today, up to 107 on Sunday, over 100 all next week

Ohhhh, she's going to hate that (shrugs shoulders).

I have no doubt that she was sent to Chowchilla, as an "Special Needs" so, not in general population, but the SNY at Chowchilla. The "specialness" continues. That being said, it is still prison, and I doubt her family is going to be doing the ten hour round trip to visit very often.

I have no doubt that she still blames everyone and everything for her circumstances. She will not have a lot of friends with that attitude. Acting like she is "too" good to be in prison. That attitude oozes out of people. No wonder she was sent to SNY. Just to stop drama with everyone else. It probably had less to do with her, than a staff decision, that it would be too much work to deal with her attitude in general population. Constant drama. Not worth it.

^ "Special Needs".....so that doesn't mean she gets special perks? Better not ! Will she share a cell with a roommate, or not because of her "special needs". I'd prefer this woman to be in the general population, drama or not. Let her be put in her place by the little people felons !

^ "Special Needs".....so that doesn't mean she gets special perks? Better not ! Will she share a cell with a roommate, or not because of her "special needs". I'd prefer this woman to be in the general population, drama or not. Let her be put in her place by the little people felons !

I don't "know" that she is designated as "SNY", but it wouldn't surprise me. And could explain why she wasn't sent to Chino. Either way, she won't be going out for drinks on Friday night, and driving home in her Mercedes-Benz. For quite awhile.

She destroyed a family. Killed two children. Put their family through anguish for years with her antics to avoid accountability for her actions. Her light sentence, with everything concurrent, ignored the "Hit and Run". And lumped killing two separate children as one. Her incarnation doesn't change anything.

she does get to have personal things in a total area of not more than 6 sq ft. stuff like clothes, cosmetics, shoes, food, books, paper, pens, and some electronics.

She can do catalog shopping. Just not from Neiman-marcus, or GoldBelly .

There is a prison services catalog.

THIS. That's why there are thousands of websites devoted to the topic and millions of people reading and commenting. Been there, done that, forever damaged.

Been reading a bit about the intake procedure and such.

Prison is very dehumanizing. You are a number and a category A, B, C, D, U. Your privileges are linked to your category group. She is probably an A, but she is going to get a lot of scrutiny by other inmates. New intakes are warned not to arrive in expensive clothes as they will be taken and returned to the family as the prison clothing is donned. She probably needs to find some way to be modest, unassuming, and really downplay the wealth or connections.

She is going to be involved in a lot of mind games and initiation-type stuff with the other inmates.

I'll bet her husband has set her up with one of the Prison Consultation lawyers that specialize in adapting prisoners to their new lives, such as Prison Life | What is Prison Like

Been reading a bit about the intake procedure and such.

Prison is very dehumanizing. You are a number and a category A, B, C, D, U. Your privileges are linked to your category group. She is probably an A, but she is going to get a lot of scrutiny by other inmates. New intakes are warned not to arrive in expensive clothes as they will be taken and returned to the family as the prison clothing is donned. She probably needs to find some way to be modest, unassuming, and really downplay the wealth or connections.

She is going to be involved in a lot of mind games and initiation-type stuff with the other inmates.

I'll bet her husband has set her up with one of the Prison Consultation lawyers that specialize in adapting prisoners to their new lives, such as Prison Life | What is Prison Like

Your link describes "Federal Prison". RG is enjoying the hospitality of the State of California prison system. A whole different experience. And being a convicted murderer, she is automatically in a higher level, 4. And her denial is part of that.

The hotels in Chowchilla, CA, are not much better than the prisons. No Hilton. Although, they do have Holiday Inn Express.

Your link describes "Federal Prison". RG is enjoying the hospitality of the State of California prison system. A whole different experience. And being a convicted murderer, she is automatically in a higher level, 4. And her denial is part of that.

The hotels in Chowchilla, CA, are not much better than the prisons. No Hilton. Her family can enjoy Motel 6.

Her family would likely be flown up in a private plane, driven in a limousine, and if they had to stay, be in a new luxury RV bought by the Grossman Burn Foundation. Likely all expensed to the foundation for "business conferences"

Her family would likely be flown up in a private plane, driven in a limousine, and if they had to stay, be in a new luxury RV bought by the Grossman Burn Foundation. Likely all expensed to the foundation for "business conferences"

Yeah. That will get old fast. Although, they could go visit Yosemite National Park. I wonder if RG will avail herself to enjoy "conjugal" visits with her spouse. Those are allowed in California.

Yeah. That will get old fast. Although, they could go visit Yosemite National Park. I wonder if RG will avail herself to enjoy "conjugal" visits with her spouse. Those are allowed in California.

If it allowed her to get any of her special luxuries I am sure she would.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandi_lee
Back