GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I wonder if Rebecca Grossman's siblings have come forward. I was able to find a Texas Tech 1982 yearbook and it does show Rebecca Grossman, nee Gray. The yearbook is 624 pages and she is on 568 of 624. It has her as Irving, Texas as her hometown. The yearbook is a large file. She is not in the Texas Tech 1983 yearbook, which means she left Texas Tech.

Last edited:
I have the feeling she has a lawyer negotiating to have her get a special glam up styling and photoshop
done on her booking photo so all her important friends will recognize her.

Why is it her mugshot won't be released? I specifically read that there are no plans to release it.

Maybe her attorney had something to do with that but to glam her up? No. The California Department of Corrections doesn't have time for those types of petty vain demands, which also go against their rules.

A mugshot must depict the person as they are, what they actually look like. If escape is made the mugshot would be released.

No photoshop.

2 Cents

RG has probably not cut her own toenails in two decades. No mani/pedicures in Chowchilla. So many things that the idle rich take for granted. She can probably get nail clippers from the commissary.

If RJG is a Level IV inmate because of her murder conviction, yet a special circumstances or "special risk person" or something like that, would she be allowed to be around sharp pointy things like nail clippers or nail files?

At her prison all inmates regardless of level are housed together. She will have the exact same rules as everyone else....2 Cents

If RJG is a Level IV inmate because of her murder conviction, yet a special circumstances or "special risk person" or something like that, would she be allowed to be around sharp pointy things like nail clippers or nail files?

LOL. One set for the entire pod. Checked out, then returned. Counted each shift. This is LA county, probably similar at Chowchilla. Or maybe they are only allowed to use files, paper ones.

And allowed to use only in one specific area, not their cells, and with continual supervision.

Chowchilla is serious about those nail clippers.

The California prison system allows inmates to buy nail clippers...2 inch no file. Inmates can also buy
emery-board nail files which are made with cardboard or wood.

The shared nail clipper is for the Pitchess jail in LA...Jail rules not prison rules.

RG is in the Central California Women's Facility...CCWF.... Largest women's prison in California

[PDF]

INMATE PROPERTY (REV 1/23/2023 11/23) - The California Department of ...

https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/regulations.../10/Authorized-Personal-Property-Schedule.pdf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240625-180139.png
    Screenshot_20240625-180139.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240625-181401.png
    Screenshot_20240625-181401.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 5
I found her daughter's statements regarding her Mother's childhood, disturbing. It almost sounded like a "litany" of excuse for bad behavior, that her mother was "molested" as a child.

Is that something that you would disclose to your daughter? As if something that happened when you are 11 years old, is excuse for bad behavior for your entire life?

I am the last person to be uncaring about abuse. But, it seemed inappropriate for RG to make herself a victim, 50 years later, at a trial when she killed children. There is just no connection for me. Does that mean, she was taking "responsibility"? For something she has denied for years? Or was it just part of her "pity party"?
I ,for one, just hate how she has manipulated and damaged her daughter forever

I ,for one, just hate how she has manipulated and damaged her daughter forever

Yes. It is sad. I think that her daughter was 14 or 15 when RG killed Jacob and Mark Iskander. Her teen years were probably dominated by this tragedy. I hope that she can break free, go somewhere out of state to college, not be tied up in visiting RG for over a decade every weekend.

I can totally see RG making this about HER suffering. Guilt tripping her daughter into visiting, making her life all about RG.

Well. Maybe instead of drinking tequila and racing her lover, RG should have been home, actually being an adult.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back