MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there was pig DNA the defense was perfectly fine with introducing?

C'mon. Everything in this trial can't be, "imagine if this other thing happened. What? No, I don't have any evidence it happened... but imagine if it did!"

We're talking about dog DNA. ANY dog DNA. We aren't trying to determine if it was Rover... Spot... or Clifford. There was none. Zero. Zilch. Not a single speck.

And again I'll point out that we don't know what part of the shirt the DNA testing swabs were taken from! They didn't send ANY part of the shirt off to the lab to test for DNA. All they got were 2 swab sticks! No pieces of fabric were sent. No swatches of material from the shirt were sent. NOTHING but the swabs. We don't know what part of the shirt was tested therefore we can not rely on the swabs. JO or even an EMT could have ate a pork rind for all we know and wiped his hand on the underside of his shirt days before the shirt was swabbed! The pig DNA was introduced to show how bad the chain of custody was.

I don't know what you mean. Lally wasn't asking about police dogs.

Edit - And for that matter, I disagree about police dogs too. I've seen enough youtube videos of police K9's in action to know that they are taught to bite and hold onto the suspect until told to release by their handler. They don't bite people all over.
*IF* Chloe was a failed police K9...that might explain why she didn't act like a police K9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares