PA - Rebekah Byler, 23, mother & six months pregnant, murdered, Crawford County, 26 Feb 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pennsylvania Crawford County Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts appears to have established a specific webpage / links ‘Commonwealth v. Shawn C. Cranston’ for the case of Shawn Christopher (C.) Cranston. Pretrial Conference appears to be scheduled IIUC.

Included in those documents is a May 15, 2024 Decorum Order ‘Govering’ Pretrial Conference. (There appears to be a misspelling of Covering / Governing?)

Seems a June 24, 2024 pre trial hearing has been scheduled for 10:30 a.m. (EST) in Courtroom 2 of the Crawford County Judicial Center:

Does anyone know what the possible motive was for this? I can't seem to find where LE has mentioned a motive.
Speculation on my part.

I remember something about a child being adapted by a different family also named Byler. This child may be related to Cranston. Cranston may have been looking for that child. Very possible he was at Rebekah home thinking this was where the child was and one thing led to another.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back