SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question, and I hope maybe someone here knows the answer. What is his deal with lithium? There are so many other drugs that have been proven to work better than lithium for bi-polar disorder. When I was first diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, I was placed on lithium, about 30 years ago. Thankfully, my doctor found something that worked much better. Lithium requires blood work, I think mine was every week at first. Other drugs that work better don't require blood testing.

I am only asking because he is always saying he is on lithium and that Mica NEEDED lithium.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

Good questions!!!

I can't help but to wonder if HE was feeding HER his lithium.

IMO he is a crazymaker; the crazy starts with him.

Logic tells me, everything he says about Mica is a veiled truth about him.

JMO

J.P. Miller also claimed the move would protect his wife’s public image, which he said would be at risk if the records remained public due to “evidence of her mental illness, medical neglect and/or criminal behavior,” though he did not specify what he meant.

RSBM

When he says "her", I think he means his.

JMO

I have a question, and I hope maybe someone here knows the answer. What is his deal with lithium? There are so many other drugs that have been proven to work better than lithium for bi-polar disorder. When I was first diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, I was placed on lithium, about 30 years ago. Thankfully, my doctor found something that worked much better. Lithium requires blood work, I think mine was every week at first. Other drugs that work better don't require blood testing.

I am only asking because he is always saying he is on lithium and that Mica NEEDED lithium.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.
It’s possible that Mica wasn’t being given a prescription medication. You can buy lithium chloride powder on Amazon. It is not exactly the same as lithium carbonate, but studies in rats have shown that it produced the same effects on mood. No one should try to self medicate with lithium. There is not a rescue reversal drug if you overdose on lithium. Severe overdosed patients must go on a dialysis machine to have the lithium removed from their blood.

Was there a Toxicology report? Are we waiting on that? Seems we've had more than a few poison-by smoothie homicides lately. Could Mica have been "medicated" unknowingly? Drugs which altered her thinking? Felt she was losing her mind or couldn't think straight, experienced a side effect -- suicidal ideation?

The big unanswered question --

Did Mica commit suicide, resulting from depression?
Did Mica commit suicide because, thinking freely, she thought it was the only way out, the only way to get away from JP?
Did Mica commit suicide because her mental health had been manipulated pharmacological?

All three point back at one person, the one person who can't say enough bad things about her...

JMO

Good questions!!!

I can't help but to wonder if HE was feeding HER his lithium.

IMO he is a crazymaker; the crazy starts with him.

Logic tells me, everything he says about Mica is a veiled truth about him.

JMO
Exactly! Mica’s lawyer even said as much in one news article. He’s a projector. Everything he accuses others of doing are things he’s guilty of himself.

ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WPDE) — The North Carolina Medical Examiner released its investigation report into the death of 30-year-old Mica Miller.

Miller died by suicide at the Lumber River State Park on April 27.

According to the autopsy report, Mica died of a gunshot wound to the head.

The report included a body diagram, which detailed her wounds and other markings on her body.

In the report's preliminary summary, law enforcement noted they recovered two spent casings and one live round on the bank of the river.

The North Carolina Medical Examiner released their investigation report for the death of 30-year-old Mica Miller. (Credit: NC Medical Examiner)

The North Carolina Medical Examiner released their investigation report for the death of 30-year-old Mica Miller. (Credit: NC Medical Examiner)

Mica was found "prone submerged in river beside tree limbs about 100 feet from casings," per the report. The medical examiner's document added there were no signs of physical struggle.

The report said Miller's family also confirmed a previous suicide attempt by firearm.

ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WPDE) — The North Carolina Medical Examiner released its investigation report into the death of 30-year-old Mica Miller.

Miller died by suicide at the Lumber River State Park on April 27.

According to the autopsy report, Mica died of a gunshot wound to the head.

The report included a body diagram, which detailed her wounds and other markings on her body.

In the report's preliminary summary, law enforcement noted they recovered two spent casings and one live round on the bank of the river.

Mica was found "prone submerged in river beside tree limbs about 100 feet from casings," per the report. The medical examiner's document added there were no signs of physical struggle.

The report said Miller's family also confirmed a previous suicide attempt by firearm.

It is key that there had been a previous attempt with a firearm. It seems the answer is clear. I am so sad that she was able to complete this attempt. RIP, Mica

It is key that there had been a previous attempt with a firearm. It seems the answer is clear. I am so sad that she was able to complete this attempt. RIP, Mica

The source from Mica's family who reported a previous firearm attempt was most likely JP. jmo

She also has several marks on her hand, and am I reading correctly that she had a skull fracture?

The source from Mica's family who reported a previous firearm attempt was most likely JP. jmo

She also has several marks on her hand, and am I reading correctly that she had a skull fracture?

The real cause doesn’t leave the visible heart-scars in the ME report.

With science for the DV victims, I hope that one day we will be able to see those scars in an ME report. It’s deadly.

A skull fracture doesn’t have to be caused by extreme force occurring on the outside of a skull. The extreme force needed to cause a skull fracture can also come from increased pressure from inside the skull. Remember that Mica purchased hollow point bullets which expand upon impact.

I'm trying to understand how decedent was found abt 100ft from casings. I'm not familiar with guns or where casings can land but this seems to me a considerable distance from body. For her to be prone, did she fall forward? did the water staighten out her body? Stiil suspicious to me but I'm sure the family will exhaust all measures to investigate

I'm trying to understand how decedent was found abt 100ft from casings. I'm not familiar with guns or where casings can land but this seems to me a considerable distance from body. For her to be prone, did she fall forward? did the water staighten out her body? Stiil suspicious to me but I'm sure the family will exhaust all measures to investigate
If she stepped into the water before firing the gun, the gun would immediately fall into the water. The Lumber River is a slow-moving black water river, so a heavy gun wouldn't be likely to move much. The body would then be free to be moved by the river. Casings on the shore are likely from test firing the gun.

Looking at the ME report, there are multiple references to her medical records and psychiatric admissions. I suspect that there is a lot of important information in those records, but the public will likely never see them.

So has John Paul stopped Tik Tok interviews since the ME report came out? Was this the original report or a state medical examiner's report? I am confused. Is this why they stated that the FBI was investigating other info. instead of whether or not this was homicide or suicide? Sorry, I am suffering from lack of sleep. In other words where does the case now stand?

There is no doubt in my mind that Mica took her own life. Some of the details, such as those you state may never be clear.

That said, it's not a question of "who" pulled the trigger - but "why" the trigger was pulled. The answer to that question is unequivocally - JPM.

I hope he suffers in the same way Mica did, for remainder of his life. He's disgusting to the core.

So has John Paul stopped Tik Tok interviews since the ME report came out? Was this the original report or a state medical examiner's report? I am confused. Is this why they stated that the FBI was investigating other info. instead of whether or not this was homicide or suicide? Sorry, I am suffering from lack of sleep. In other words where does the case now stand?
I think he stopped at #4, I quit watching - it was so ridiculous. They only provided more proof that he is a lying narcissist, and certainly not a man of God.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back