Found Deceased GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The longer this drags on the more worrisome it gets.
Silence from both of them, and no sightings at all -- sounds bad !
Hope I'm wrong.
They're both fairly young and have a lot of life ahead of them; I'd like to see whatever may have prompted their disappearance to be resolved amicably.
Omo.

Pic of car at link. Interesting comments.

Very interesting comments.

I had a feeling.

MOO

Very interesting comments.

I had a feeling.

MOO
If they were really headed directly from Hinesville, GA to Pigeon Forge, TN*, as articles say they are "believed to be," they would have arrived quite a while ago. It's only a 7 hr 19 min drive.

I'm sure everyone in that area has eyes peeled for them. Very scary.

*ETA: or Gatlinburg? Anyway, somewhere in eastern TN.

Last edited:
Kuhbander's mother posted on social media that her son did not leave with Anderson willingly and Anderson is supposedly a danger to herself. She later said that Anderson is not a bad person but has issues and her son is probably trying to help her. Kuhbander and Anderson reportedly dated for several years, but are no longer a couple, according to his mother.

Their last known location was Crosby, Tennessee. They are possibly headed to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area.

Just a little curious about Raegans arrest prior to her going missing. She was booked into Chatham County jail yet lived in Hinesville (Liberty County jail would be the jail in that area) meaning the alleged crime committed was in the Savannah/unincorporated Chatham County/Pooler area?

Just a little curious about Raegans arrest prior to her going missing. She was booked into Chatham County jail yet lived in Hinesville (Liberty County jail would be the jail in that area) meaning the alleged crime committed was in the Savannah/unincorporated Chatham County/Pooler area?
Maybe Kuhbander lives in Chatham county/Savannah area? Liberty and Chatham counties abut each other.

Can LE check to see if their credit, debit, or ATM cards have been used?

Also, if they were heading TN, GA is a big state. And from Hinesville, they would have also been close to SC and FL. Have any surrounding states been notified of the BOLO? (I assume TN was notified since they might have been heading to or possibly are there.) If they are in TN that even opens up the search areas more. They could be literally anywhere.

Eta: If their last known location is Cosby, TN, how is that known? Phone ping? Credit card use? Sighting?

Last edited:

"On June 22, according to a Pooler Police Department report, Anderson vandalized Kuhbander's vehicle after a date he was on with a different woman. Police arrested her after the incident."

and

"His mother says the mall allowed her to see security camera footage that showed Anderson driving around the gym parking lot, while Kuhbander inside.

"At 11:40 my son walks out of the building and he looks very comfortable, like he just had his workout," said Kuhbander's mother. "He doesn’t look rushed as he walks through the parking lot. After that, we don’t see him again.”

I was mildly concerned at first but now I’m really very concerned.

No reports of her car being seen. No activity on cells. No activity on credit cards, debit cards etc. No visuals on the two of them.

I’m now beginning to think that this is not going to end well for either of them.

Gotta find that car.

MOO

If they were really headed directly from Hinesville, GA to Pigeon Forge, TN*, as articles say they are "believed to be," they would have arrived quite a while ago. It's only a 7 hr 19 min drive.

I'm sure everyone in that area has eyes peeled for them. Very scary.

*ETA: or Gatlinburg? Anyway, somewhere in eastern TN.
Surely they would have to stop along the way to use the restroom. How is it that he couldn't get away at that point, if he wanted to? Also, it would be difficult for her to keep him "in check" while in a public place (like a convenience store with restrooms).

I personally feel that he would get away, if he could. But that's just my opinion, not knowing all the details that I'm sure his family isn't at liberty to reveal.

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 18

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members