GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Possibly: I'm thinking Emma's testimony wasn't strong enough to get Dad off the hook, so she didn't rack up enough points with Prior to stay there.

I'll bet Emma and her spouse buy it. If they both have jobs, they can prolly raise the money. They might even be able to get on a mortgage plan direct with Pryor, and skip the bank.
Well, that didn't take long. Will it sell due to its horrid history?
IMO it's purposely listed like that to sabotage a sale. I'm betting it will be sold to Emma at a "killer" price.

Would this be Emma's family's furniture?
I suspect its mostly Chad and Tammys furnishings. As there hasn't been any reason to remove them.
But you can see the kids rooms are freshened up like Emma has brought their own things in.
I bet those washers and dryers etc are POSSIBLY her additives too.
Just a guess but I reckon 70% was already there and Emma and her little family brought 30% into the house. Mostly for the kids IMO.

moo

i've followed the story quite a bit, but I don't get why people are pointing out the realtor listing includes "pictures of upstairs". is there something significant in that?
I did the laughter emoji on your post...not laughing at you but at the defense attorney Prior who actually owns the house and has since Chad was arrested years ago.

And Prior did his best on cross examining witnesses to disprove there were "stairs" to an "upstairs".

Yep. Also, looks like they semi-believed in prepping.
Or they were LDS.

You should see all the tins of wheat and rice in my garage, stowed away by my LDS mother. I grew up surrounded by stores of powdered egg, powdered milk, all bought through a Amway-like MLM run by church members.

To be LDS seems to come bundled with a certain degree of prepping behaviour. How far individual people take it seems to vary.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back