AR AR - James Valdez, 47, car found with message asking for help, Booneville, 10 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember when I first read about this case when he first went missing.....I always presumed he'd be found quite quickly.

But no.

That makes me sad.

And now it's already been 2 years.
I presumed the same. They've done so many searches of the area around the car and some surrounding areas. If it'd been a medical issue, overdose, or even drowning, it seems that he would have been located during the searches.
I will never believe he just walked off. He wasn't that kind of "independent" person. He relied a lot on his siblings and stayed in contact with us no matter what was going on in his life. 2 years is way too long to not know and wonder.

Summary:
James Lubin Valdez left home on June 10, 2021 after getting in an argument with his newly married wife when she picked up an extra shift at work. He left in the families 2010 blue Chevrolet Equinox, was seen eating dinner with friends on June 12, 2021 and he has never been seen since. His vehicle was recovered on June 19, 2021 abandoned.

Additional Details:
John Farley told neighbors that he saw Jamie walking with Tom Reed carrying a armful of clothing. Tom Reed denied knowing Jamie. John Farley later said it wasn't Jamie he saw with Tom after all when he was shown a photo by the chief of police. A person who had been in jail told the chief that another person in jail had said he'd taken Jamie out in the woods left him there. The same person told people in the community that the one he said left him there also said he tied him up in a tree.

Tasks - Can you help?

Share case on social media

Lead Investigator: COMPLETED

Dental Records

DNA Submission: COMPLETED

NCIC Entry: COMPLETED

NamUs Entry: COMPLETED

Family Contact: COMPLETED

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online