Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lindsay cant be too happy seeing those photos of her husband and Ms. Chrisley in the Keys. The plane, the vacation, and Savannah looks pretty amazing. But honestly Robert really should try to keep a lower profile. I would like to know more about where the divorce proceedings are at.
You feel RS, an insurance executive, should have no beach vacations with his children?
The new DM article states Lindsay had stayed at the same place with her children before. She blew it all for an island bartender.

You feel RS, an insurance executive, should have no beach vacations with his children?
The new DM article states Lindsay had stayed at the same place with her children before. She blew it all for an island bartender.
I didn't say that at all. He has the right to do anything. But he is in the middle of a contentious divorce. And as such, it it maybe advisable to limit photos opps of himself with his new hot gf.

Last edited:
I didn't say that at all. He has the right to do anything. But he is in the middle of a contentious divorce. And as such, it it maybe advisable to limit photos opps of himself with his new hot gf.
My apologies if the query sounded accusatory in some way as that was not my intention.

Yes, it'd be nice to have a journalist who could would scoop the divorce story for us. I just don't think what RS is doing these days is any of Lindsay's business as long as the children are educated, healthy and happy.

This is the reason:
"'He [Robert] is flying into Baker's Bay, she is thinking about letting me kill him but he has the kids,' Bethel is alleged to have written."

I missed seeing LS with her Bahamian lover in March! I was embedded in the Dulos trial for 6 weeks. Interesting choice of words...

housewife
noun
  1. a woman whose main occupation is caring for her family, managing household affairs, and doing housework, while her husband or partner does paid work

"Georgia housewife Lindsay Shiver has been spotted catching up with her Bahamian lover as the pair prepare to go on trial for allegedly plotting to murder her wealthy ex-college football player husband. "

MOO HOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice