WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As I've previously stated, all 3 would require passports to enter Canada.
It's not like it once was where folks just "fled to Canada" for whatever reason.
I've never been to Mexico so I don't know what's considered normal there, but in my part of Canada, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see an Asian man and a blonde woman together.

Although, if I had to guess I'd say they're close to (his) home, somewhere around Moscow.

jmo

Yeah about the passports.
I guess I locked "fake passports" in my brain... when I think this was well planned.

I guess I think different things when I think it was all on a whim!! Then, I just think they were very lucky,and could be hiding in plain site. And if LE knows, they are probably just letting them sit tight for a bit.

Interesting thought Sweetdreams……. and also interestingly - IIRC NC (or someone) indicated that she had aspired to become a lawyer…. or words to that effect? I wonder if NC still has that profession in her future employment prospects? MOO
I would imagine that's not an option for her now MOO

I also tend to think they have not left the States.

I need to find the source but seem to recall that the Aung familly said that AA has a stable job (can't remember if it is connected to Aung father's company).

But, would whoever is paying AA be asked to reveal where and how these payments are being made? Would the employer be asked to provide details of any change in the issue of payments?

And, in same line of thought, would they be tracking social security payments? And if there was a change, were they by direct debit, if not, have they been made and how?

"...if NC still has that profession in her future employment prospects?"

Absolutely not. If it proves to be, as most of us suspect, that she is involved with this custodial interference case, there is no way a law school would ever admit her, nor would she ever qualify for the bar.
IIRC in the Aung family statement, they used past tense -- [Nadia] was studying law....

Now she's apparently running from it.

JMO

Even including the (ruse??) data about Montana...I really felt Canada was a much better escape plan. An Asian man, and blond American would be ever so normal there.
I do hope some of our Canadian folks will add comments tho.

I'm Canadian. Yes, they would fit right in here. I'm not sure what the procedure would be if they had to go to the hospital. Everyone gets treated, of course.

someone mentioned kaitlin armstrong, i was reminded of her case too. i reread the thread about her the other day. she was a suspect in a murder case so everyone was saying she couldn’t have possibly taken an international flight, right? it turned out she did, and was able to do so by using her sisters passport.

not saying these three are all using family members passports too, and i’m not really convinced of any specific scenario, but i wouldn’t rule out they somehow found a surprisingly simple way to travel internationally!

definitely would love to know if they have done much international travelling previously, where they have been, to which places they (or the aung) family have special connections!

yes I wonder if they had fake passports etc.

"...if NC still has that profession in her future employment prospects?"

Absolutely not. If it proves to be, as most of us suspect, that she is involved with this custodial interference case, there is no way a law school would ever admit her, nor would she ever qualify for the bar.
That's true in my state -- Kansas -- but I did a little research, and in most states, convicted felons can still attend law school and become attorneys.

Still, I wonder if NC is even thinking about the goals she had prior to absconding with AA and his child.

That's true in my state -- Kansas -- but I did a little research, and in most states, convicted felons can still attend law school and become attorneys.

Still, I wonder if NC is even thinking about the goals she had prior to absconding with AA and his child.

Well, wherever they are, she best be keeping a tidy house.

JMO

We have always heard about criminals getting law degrees while in prison.
Who knows, she might get that education at a reduced cost.

ha moo ha moo.

Vancouver and Surrey have a high Asian population and as a non Asian who had a romantic relationship with an Asian male from Surrey myself, it’s an area where they could blend in easily. I guess I just mean that there are certain areas where it would be hard to ask the public to keep an eye out because of its multicultural nature. They could blend in and no one would remember seeing them, I hope that makes sense.

Could you explain your thoughts more
I am trying to figure out if there was some possibility that they could have entered Canada easily, say if the did have fake passports ..
There's peacearch park connecting Canada&USA you don't really need a passport there. There's also a nexus card for frequent travellers that bypasses alot . There's also point Roberts that has a lot of traffic ,also some unmanned crossings . Canada seems a better choice then Mexico unless they are in the Washington area .with it being summer there's a lot of Airbnb or VRBO to lots of tourists so they really wouldn't stick out . Jmoo

I agree.

Mexico seems like a stretch.
Honestly, Canada seems like a stretch as well. I've seen it suggested in countless 'missing' threads that someone might have taken off to Canada. In almost every single case, they never took off to Canada. Off the top of my head I can't even recall a case where someone actually did flee to Canada, but I'm sure it's happened. I think actor Randy McQuaid did something like that years ago.

jmo

Vancouver and Surrey have a high Asian population and as a non Asian who had a romantic relationship with an Asian male from Surrey myself, it’s an area where they could blend in easily. I guess I just mean that there are certain areas where it would be hard to ask the public to keep an eye out because of its multicultural nature. They could blend in and no one would remember seeing them, I hope that makes sense.
thanks. What I would assume to be the case. But not just on the west coast, right?

thanks. What I would assume to be the case. But not just on the west coast, right?
somewhat. In Toronto people also wouldn’t bat an eye. But in certain areas of Canada they’d be more noticeable. Certain parts of the prairies they’d stand out.

there’s definitely a strong conservative influence in the prairies. I live in ‘Berta and Tucker Carlson came here and sold out for a reason.

And I’m not too familiar with the east coast but I think it would also be more noticeable in say.. Halifax. And they would absolutely stick out like a sore thumb in a place like Fredrickton.

Heck even any part of Quebec that isn’t Montreal. From what I’ve understood that province has been working to ban Hijabs in certain jobs and was surprisingly religiously conservative when I visited.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandi_lee
Back