TX TX - Destin Henderson, 39, was with a friend who later got a key to his apt by claiming that he's his brother, car found, Houston, 24 Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
UCIYWX73E5FMDECAG3DHI5YLLU.png

TPCRT7I4XRA37C64UERREJ2E2M.png

JUL 1, 2024, article.

For Lawana Shaw, the daily calls with her son Destin Henderson were a lifeline.

But on October 24, 2023, those calls abruptly stopped and Destin disappeared without a trace, leaving his family desperate for answers and haunted by suspicions.

During their final conversation on October 24, Destin told Lawana that one of his friends was there with him.

“I told him to call me back and I never got that call,” she recalled.

On October 26, the friend called and asked if Lawana’s son was alright because he hadn’t heard from him. Lawana then asked where her son was.

“The friend had my son’s work phone and started sending me pictures of the inside of my son’s home. I said, ‘what are you doing in my son’s room?’ He said he told management he was his brother and they gave him a key.”

More at Missing in Houston: Where is Destin Henderson?

NamUs page

Last edited:
MAR 25, 2024, article. For some reason, Destin's age is stated to be 34, not 39.

Lawana’s son, Destin Henderson, has been missing for five months. The 34-year-old was last heard from on October 24, 2023, in Harris County, Texas.

“He didn’t just walk away from his happy life,” Lawana said.

Destin is originally from Los Angeles, California. Lawana said her son moved to Ohio, then eventually to Houston for work. “He was a job developer and he loved what he did,” Lawana told Dateline. “He loved going out in the fields and reaching out and helping people.”

Destin shares custody of his 17-year-old daughter. She had just visited her father shortly before his disappearance. “No sooner than she left, something happened,” Lawana Shaw told Dateline.

More at Mother fighting for answers in October 2023 disappearance of Texas man Destin Henderson; “I’m on a mission”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back