OR - Negasi Zuberi, 29, linked to 4 violent sexual assaults, kidnapped woman kept in makeshift cell in garage, Klamath Falls, 16 July '23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Oregon man accused of kidnapping and holding a woman in a makeshift cinderblock cell appeared on an episode of Judge Judy in 2018, where he accused his ex-fiancée of assault and destruction of property.

Aug. 7, 2023, 1:13 PM EDT

Judge Judy dismissed the counter claim and ruled in favor of Zuberi, ordering the woman to pay him $2,500 for destroying his property.

“I would’ve awarded you money for false arrest because I don’t think that there was any basis for you to be arrested other than the police in New York sometimes are scared not to make an arrest if there’s a call for domestic violence," Judy told Zuberi.

The woman with whom he lives (she denies being legally or romantically involved with him in an interview this week) stated that Zeburi was in Seattle when he kidnapped the sex worker in order to find a rental. They just moved into their current house a few months back. Landlords look at whether or not perspective renters have a history of staying put, so why would anyone rent to him? He has lived in 10 states in 10 years; there have been many complaints against him over the years; he leaves places wrecked.
In regards to money, no one has offered any information on work or how he pays for anything. Someone on here speculated that he could have been pimping women, which seems likely. In the note he wrote to himself, he described intending to dig a hole 100 feet under the ground and put a woman down there. He has no reservations about pretending to own the property of other people, so that would not stop him from doing that. Having other men walk 100 feet down in the ground seems like it would be an unpopular requirement. Any thoughts or information out there?

The woman with whom he lives (she denies being legally or romantically involved with him in an interview this week) stated that Zeburi was in Seattle when he kidnapped the sex worker in order to find a rental. They just moved into their current house a few months back. Landlords look at whether or not perspective renters have a history of staying put, so why would anyone rent to him? He has lived in 10 states in 10 years; there have been many complaints against him over the years; he leaves places wrecked.
In regards to money, no one has offered any information on work or how he pays for anything. Someone on here speculated that he could have been pimping women, which seems likely. In the note he wrote to himself, he described intending to dig a hole 100 feet under the ground and put a woman down there. He has no reservations about pretending to own the property of other people, so that would not stop him from doing that. Having other men walk 100 feet down in the ground seems like it would be an unpopular requirement. Any thoughts or information out there?
This is purely my opinion. I think he rented homes, using the mix of names, making him harder to trace. multiple homes in multiple places.
Then I think he sublet out all the rooms, and added more areas to rent, like in garages, adding campers and RV's, etc. He pretended to be the owner of the house and collected rent from everyone, and never actually paid the real homeowner.
Rinse and repeat.
That would explain the overlapping addresses and constant moving, name changes, etc. He is a conman who also happens to be a deviant predator.

Nancy Loo, Sean Noone AUG 9, 2023 / rbbm.
''PORTLAND, Ore. (NewsNation) — A man who allegedly held a Seattle woman captive inside a homemade cinder block dungeon in Oregon was well known to sex workers in the Portland area, many of them told NewsNation.

Several of the women said they recognized the suspect, 29-year-old Negasi Zuberi, immediately. They described him as an aggressive harasser and many knew to avoid him.

According to one local veteran in the industry, girls on the streets are especially vulnerable and criminals often exploit that.''

“These people can fly under the radar when they target people who don’t have a lot of rights,” said Stanger. “I wonder what she’s (the victim) been through before. “I’m so happy for her that she could fight back and not let this guy win, because it sucks when the bad guys get away with stuff.”

In northeast Portland, a two-mile stretch of 82nd Avenue is known for prostitution, and it was also known to Zuberi. Sex workers say many in the area are often afraid of going to law enforcement.''

Some women told NewsNation they were afraid to speak up because Zuberi allegedly posed as an undercover cop.

''Since FBI agents in Oregon announced the case last week, including Zuberi’s ties to 10 states using various aliases, the FBI has been able to determine that he spent time in Chicago in January of 2019 and in Ecorse, Michigan, a Detroit suburb, in April of 2017.

That brings the total to a dozen states where there may be potential victims.''

Ya'll...he tried to escape. It wasn't a very good attempt, but he sure tried.

I hope he is humiliated that he couldn't accomplish what his own captive could.

And, I hope he never sees outside of that "hard cell" again.

jmo

He apparently doesn't like being held against his will.

No more windows for you, Pal.

May the walls close in.

JMO
If it is any consolation, our county jails are beyond foul. Too hot or cold, plastic shoes made to hobble, so you can't run, literally filthy in every corner, the filth clings to the jail issue socks, and I guarantee you, in Klamath Falls....well....it is not as ethnically diverse as the other places he has lived, I will leave it at that.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
By Claire Rush, The Associated Press
Posted Sep 30, 2023, 9:12PM EDT. rbbm
1696124129097.png
''PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A man accused of abducting a woman in Seattle, driving her hundreds of miles to his home in Oregon and locking her in a makeshift cinder block cell is facing fresh charges of kidnapping and rape in a separate case involving alleged crimes two months earlier, court documents show.
An indictment returned by a grand jury in southern Oregon’s Klamath County says that on or around May 6, Negasi Zuberi kidnapped a victim referred to as an unidentified Jane Doe in the county in order to rape her. The indictment also alleges that he knowingly injured the victim by using or threatening to use weapons including a handgun and a stun gun.
Zuberi was indicted on 11 counts, including first-degree rape, sexual abuse and kidnapping. The indictment was filed with the Klamath County Circuit Court last week.''

''The FBI said it was looking for additional victims after linking him to violent sexual assaults in other states.''

Nov 2, 2023 #Nevada #Kidnap #Police
Police body camera footage captured the arrest of Negasi Zuberi after a standoff with police in Reno, Nevada. Officials say Zuberi allegedly held a woman captive in a makeshift cinder block cell, who escaped by punching her way through a locked door. NBC News' Steven Romo reports.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV
Back