OR - Negasi Zuberi, 29, linked to 4 violent sexual assaults, kidnapped woman kept in makeshift cell in garage, Klamath Falls, 16 July '23 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone else kind of getting Israel Keyes vibes from this guy? It’s highly disturbing how far he traveled solely for the purpose of kidnapping and raping someone.

I’m just stunned to see the house this happened in. Looks like a nice house and there are neighbors close by.
And in that area, rent or a mortgage for that house would require serious cash flow. MOO Is his ex still defending him? Did she physically see that cell? No one could think that was for subletting if they saw it. IMOO

And in that area, rent or a mortgage for that house would require serious cash flow. MOO Is his ex still defending him? Did she physically see that cell? No one could think that was for subletting if they saw it. IMOO

Is this the same ex that got a restraining order? I'm so CONFUSED! She maybe be terrified of him.

Is this the same ex that got a restraining order? I'm so CONFUSED! She maybe be terrified of him.
I read it a couple pages back. I think the ex that was or is defending him, she and Z are still married technically, but they're not together in a romantic way. Just friends who are still married?? Can someone help me out here? TIA

I read it a couple pages back. I think the ex that was or is defending him, she and Z are still married technically, but they're not together in a romantic way. Just friends who are still married?? Can someone help me out here? TIA
That is my understanding too. I think we're missing big chunks of info.

jmo

This guy is bold as brass! imo.
Aug 3 2023 rbbm
''As reported by the Associated Press, the Klamath Falls rental home where Zuberi allegedly took the woman, is owned by the city’s mayor, Carol Westfall, and her husband Kevin. According to the Associated Press, after Zuberi’s arrest, the couple evicted him.

“We are shocked and dismayed by what has occurred,” the Westfalls said. “We applaud the actions of the woman who helped capture this person and prevent him from committing further atrocities.”

During that time, there was a documented call to animal control in which two pitbulls from Zuberi’s house were running in the cul-de-sac. Court records show that officers took down the name Sakima Stringer and a phone number.''
KOIN 6 called the phone number and found out that Sakima Stringer is, in fact, a real person.''

“This is mind boggling on many different levels, first the crimes, then the person using my information, my name and it’s you know…I’m baffled right now,” Stringer said.

Stringer has ties to Portland and Vancouver too. He admits there’s a resemblance.

“There’s some similarities. I’m not saying he’s my cousin or anything, but there’s some similarities, you know, when I was younger which is, it makes it even more trippy,” he said.''

''Stringer contacted the FBI hoping to avoid getting any more mixed up in the case. He’s also rethinking how public some of his information is.
“I don’t know how that person got my information, Stringer said. “I run a business so some information is public, but it makes me want to never use social media again.”
The Mayor's last name and the last name of the mother of his 2 sons are the same. Could that be how he came about renting that property? TIA

43 is a reference to a Crip subset. MOO

he seems like he is part incel, part gang member, masquerading as a IT tech guru, stay at home Dad of the year.
The weird photos in suits, pretending to be a police officer, assaults, evictions and constant moving, having other family as the primaries on his "business" ....all of this is bizaare to me, it fits so many different things

ETA to remove irrelevant info
He could be a sadist, but incels are angry because they feel they've been rejected by women, as I understand it anyway. He has multiple exes and does seem to be involved in some capacity as a pimp. MOO
So I'm not sure incel fits here, but ICBW.

The Mayor's last name and the last name of the mother of his 2 sons are the same. Could that be how he came about renting that property? TIA

No relation to mayor:

According to property records, the house is owned by the mayor of Klamath Falls, Carol Westfall, and her husband Kevin. The couple's son spoke to NewsWatch 12 and said there is no relation between Zuberi's wife, Alycia Westfall, and the mayor.

Who is Negasi Zuberi? Multiple aliases found in national investigation

KOIN 6 dug into Zuberi’s past and tracked him to Alabama, where his original name was Justin Hyche. It is the name that appears in several records — including a 2016 conviction of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and a 2020 conviction of forcible copulation of a minor in California’s Alameda County. Hyche pleaded no contest in both cases. Doing so meant he no longer faced the requirement to register as a sex offender, which was a stipulation of the original charges in each case.

Whaaat? This should never be allowed, nor changing names when you have a criminal history. MOO

Who is Negasi Zuberi? Multiple aliases found in national investigation

KOIN 6 dug into Zuberi’s past and tracked him to Alabama, where his original name was Justin Hyche. It is the name that appears in several records — including a 2016 conviction of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and a 2020 conviction of forcible copulation of a minor in California’s Alameda County. Hyche pleaded no contest in both cases. Doing so meant he no longer faced the requirement to register as a sex offender, which was a stipulation of the original charges in each case.

Whaaat? This should never be allowed, nor changing names when you have a criminal history. MOO
How in the world would pleading no contest meant not being required to register as a sex offender. What kind of loophole is that!? Wow… so disgusting. How was he even able to change his name? Our system is such a joke. What a chomo

There is so much to sort through with all of the names, addresses, usernames and so forth but I did see that on one of his FB profiles he linked to his Instagram profile where he supposedly sells puppies and that gives an additional phone number (current) as well as specific locations at specific times.
Oregon 9/2022
Denver 7/4/2022; 3/29/2022; 1/3/2022; 12/31/2022; and 12/3/2022
Las Vegas 6/4/2021 and 5/5/2021
Miami, FL 3/12/2021
University Park, FL 3/11/2021
Antioch, CA 3/24/2020; 1/7/2020; 12/26/2019

(this is taken from the forty3kennels Instagram)

There is also no certainty that he is the one to meet these people buying the pups. The phone number was plugged into True People Search and it did come back with his name too (well J.H.).

Responding to my post to say that I, too, can't believe there's not more activity on this thread!
I have been following it but there is so much information and I feel like a lot is left out or not found out still. There is so much information out there and it is so hard to unravel. LE for sure has their work cut out for them on this one. I have a feeling there is some unknown deaths in this one too. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori
Back