OR - Negasi Zuberi, 29, linked to 4 violent sexual assaults, kidnapped woman kept in makeshift cell in garage, Klamath Falls, 16 July '23 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I guess the logical question might be what '43' has to do with Andrew Tate?

Also, I'm pretty confident Justin Hyche is his real name, given the familiarity people seem to have with him on the Facebook page, people with the last name 'Hyche' that is. Either way, this looks like a rabbit hole in the making and I'm surprised there isn't more activity here...

In the episode -- Season 23, episode 2, "Baby in Danger?!" -- Zuberi sued the mother of his children, Alycia Westfall, for throwing a glass bottle at him and damaging his suits with bleach during a fight. At the time of the episode being filmed, Zuberi and Westfall were living separately, not in a romantic relationship and sharing custody of their son. Westfall countersued Zuberi for smashing her phone and filing "a false restraining order." The episode ended with Judge Judith Sheindlin ordering Westfall to pay Zuberi $2,500 in damages.

His wife filed a RO on him in 2020 out of California per NYPOST, <modsnip> but I did verify he has charges out of Cali under his birth name, Justin.
. The 43 is 100 percent a reference to the northside crips, in my opinion. I had every vibe that this was gang/pimp mentality related, as in a sex offender who happens to be in the life of gangs, scamming, drugs, and forced prostitution.
And I am still thinking that. I wonder if he and Kirkland Warren crossed paths when he lived here in Vancouver.

They would have run in the same circles if Justin/Negasi was using SW while he was in Vancouver.

JMO as a local

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, I'm pretty confident Justin Hyche is his real name, given the familiarity people seem to have with him on the Facebook page, people with the last name 'Hyche' that is. Either way, this looks like a rabbit hole in the making and I'm surprised there isn't more activity here...
I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this thread too. There is so much to figure out with this case.

And, what a victim survivor story. I wish her peaceful recovery from this horror.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:

43 could be a jersey number or the street he grew up on, I don't think there's any deeper meaning to it.

His original legal name seems to be Justin Hyche, but he has a long list of court cases on UniCourt and Pacer. Evictions, small claims, harassment, domestic violence, a DUI etc- he also has two different legal petitions for a name change. The first one was seemingly to change his name to "Justin Joshua Kouassi," and the second one may have been to his current name. The new names are redacted in court records, so I'm going on assumption and the dates where he has legal filings under his new names. The most recent name change petition was filed/granted in California in 2020.

43 could be a jersey number or the street he grew up on, I don't think there's any deeper meaning to it.

His original legal name seems to be Justin Hyche, but he has a long list of court cases on UniCourt and Pacer. Evictions, small claims, harassment, domestic violence, a DUI etc- he also has two different legal petitions for a name change. The first one was seemingly to change his name to "Justin Joshua Kouassi," and the second one may have been to his current name. The new names are redacted in court records, so I'm going on assumption and the dates where he has legal filings under his new names. The most recent name change petition was filed/granted in California in 2020.
Great info. I gave up in a fit of frustration trying to figure out his names, lol.

''The FBI now believes Zuberi, also known as Justin Hyche and Justin Kouassi, has lived in 10 total states.''
by Jon Paepcke
Negasi Zuberi is charged in shocking kidnapping in Oregon.

Hearst TV
''Cities where Justin Hyche lived between 2014-2020.
They suspect he may have victims scattered across the country, and he has spent much of his adult life in Alabama.''

''According to the FBI and online records, a 29-year-old Justin Hyche spent time in Tuscaloosa and Northport every year between 2014-2020.
Justin Hyche lived in Tuscaloosa County at times between 2014-2020.

Hearst TV
States where the FBI said Negasi Zuberi has lived over the last few years.
Now the FBI is asking for the public’s help.
If someone recognizes Negasi Zuberi, also known in Alabama as Justin Hyche, and feels they too may have been a victim, they are urged to call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).
You can also fill out this online form.''

43 is a reference to a Crip subset. MOO

he seems like he is part incel, part gang member, masquerading as a IT tech guru, stay at home Dad of the year.
The weird photos in suits, pretending to be a police officer, assaults, evictions and constant moving, having other family as the primaries on his "business" ....all of this is bizaare to me, it fits so many different things

ETA to remove irrelevant info

RSBM. Can you please provide links for this information? Thanks!

Noting the note in case his handwriting style becomes important somewhere down the line. imo.
1691247966606.png
Negasi Zuberi called his plan “Operation Take Over” and drew a list that included chilling instructions to only go after women who wouldn’t be missed to avoid “any kind of an investigation,” FBI officials said.
''Negasi Zuberi had attacked his wife so viciously in July 2020 at a previous home in Antioch, California, their kids — who were both under five at the time — became traumatized, according to the documents.

“He screams at the kids and me, threatens me verbally, financially and mentally abusive to all of us,” his wife, Alycia Westfall, alleged in the request for a protective order.

“We get waken up every night from him being drunk and loud and scares us.

“He has hit me many times. He takes my phone so I can’t call the cops. He takes my money so I can’t have any way to do anything, transfers my money to his own account. He is [sic] caused me to be stressed and my kids every day and [sic] scared.”

Westfall added their two sons — two and four years old at the time— also witnessed Zuberi break windows, the TV and bottles as made threats against their lives.

When she tried to call the police, Westfall said Zuberi just beat her more.''

''According to police records obtained by The Post, one of those women answered a Craigslist ad posted by Zuberi in December 2022. The woman said she had stayed at the house for four days when she started to feel Zuberi would harm her.

“She says she wants to leave, doesn’t feel safe,” the officer wrote in the report, adding the woman, “Feels that [Zuberi] was up to some shady s—t and was about to do something bad.”

Guess we have to wait on updates from investigation but I’m curious if this was a separate home from his wife and child. These abusers never take into account the risk and damage associated with their criminal violent behavior. Such a horrible situation with child being involved as LE attempted to take him into custody. His actions of kidnapping and assault on woman was just horrific and him putting his child in harms way IMO tells me he’s a selfish coward. I’m sure there’s a technical term related to a potential mental disorder like a sociopath or psychopath but that’s outside my expertise, my experience is limited to narcissistic behavior. Praying for the victims.

How would his wife NOT notice that room in the garage?!!
EDIT TO ADD: ok, NOT blaming her but I'm sure she thought he was up to something but too afraid of him! I don't blame her. I hope she can live in peace now.

Last edited:
How would his wife NOT notice that room in the garage?!!
She knew. She said in her interview that it was for subleasing out. Regardless of what she thought it was, she admits she knew it was there.
This whole thing stinks, I think he was using SW and not paying them, possibly in the life as well, since he has had no w2 income that anyone can see and his father-in-law said in the NYPOST that he did not know how his daughter and son in law made their money.
No one was asking because they didn't want to hear the answers. I'm waiting to hear back if any of my nephews ever ran across him while he was here.

He reminds me of Kirkland Warren -who was also heavily involved with SW , multiple women, and controlling them

She knew. She said in her interview that it was for subleasing out. Regardless of what she thought it was, she admits she knew it was there.
This whole thing stinks, I think he was using SW and not paying them, possibly in the life as well, since he has had no w2 income that anyone can see and his father-in-law said in the NYPOST that he did not know how his daughter and son in law made their money.
No one was asking because they didn't want to hear the answers. I'm waiting to hear back if any of my nephews ever ran across him while he was here.

He reminds me of Kirkland Warren -who was also heavily involved with SW , multiple women, and controlling them
I also think he might have been making videos with the SW to sell. Perhaps he "sublet" rooms by the hour to johns, though we haven't heard from neighbors about unusual traffic coming/going from the home afaik.

jmo

I also think he might have been making videos with the SW to sell. Perhaps he "sublet" rooms by the hour to johns, though we haven't heard from neighbors about unusual traffic coming/going from the home afaik.

jmo
I don't think they realized the Mayor was their landlord, it was probably leased through a company. I don't think he would have willingly rented a home from the Mayor, and I think he would have been found out doing iulleagle activities rather quickly. They had not been there very long at all.

They just left Vancouver in like, May 2023. Maybe it was 2022 and I am mis remembering. The way he has traveled and the wide array of victims he's had access to makes me sick

Noting the note in case his handwriting style becomes important somewhere down the line. imo.
View attachment 439192
Negasi Zuberi called his plan “Operation Take Over” and drew a list that included chilling instructions to only go after women who wouldn’t be missed to avoid “any kind of an investigation,” FBI officials said.
''Negasi Zuberi had attacked his wife so viciously in July 2020 at a previous home in Antioch, California, their kids — who were both under five at the time — became traumatized, according to the documents.

“He screams at the kids and me, threatens me verbally, financially and mentally abusive to all of us,” his wife, Alycia Westfall, alleged in the request for a protective order.

“We get waken up every night from him being drunk and loud and scares us.

“He has hit me many times. He takes my phone so I can’t call the cops. He takes my money so I can’t have any way to do anything, transfers my money to his own account. He is [sic] caused me to be stressed and my kids every day and [sic] scared.”

Westfall added their two sons — two and four years old at the time— also witnessed Zuberi break windows, the TV and bottles as made threats against their lives.

When she tried to call the police, Westfall said Zuberi just beat her more.''

''According to police records obtained by The Post, one of those women answered a Craigslist ad posted by Zuberi in December 2022. The woman said she had stayed at the house for four days when she started to feel Zuberi would harm her.

“She says she wants to leave, doesn’t feel safe,” the officer wrote in the report, adding the woman, “Feels that [Zuberi] was up to some shady s—t and was about to do something bad.”

Reporing DV without a plan to ESCAPE can only make ABUSE worse. I feel so bad for her and her children.

In the episode -- Season 23, episode 2, "Baby in Danger?!" -- Zuberi sued the mother of his children, Alycia Westfall, for throwing a glass bottle at him and damaging his suits with bleach during a fight. At the time of the episode being filmed, Zuberi and Westfall were living separately, not in a romantic relationship and sharing custody of their son. Westfall countersued Zuberi for smashing her phone and filing "a false restraining order." The episode ended with Judge Judith Sheindlin ordering Westfall to pay Zuberi $2,500 in damages.

Justin Hyche Is the alias he used, I’m start to suspect that name was used on the East Coast and in the South but I need to dig into that more.

By the pics posted, that's a pretty small room to be subletting out. As what? You couldn't fit a bed in there ...
I agree. What type of subletter would need with a room without enough room for a bed, especially when it's a fact that a SA/kidnapping victim was held inside it? What was the supposed purpose, if not to put victims inside?

My hinky meter is still beeping even after arrest, fwiw.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps
Back