OR - Negasi Zuberi, 29, linked to 4 violent sexual assaults, kidnapped woman kept in makeshift cell in garage, Klamath Falls, 16 July '23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone know the significance of "43"? He used it in his business name, and I noticed he has it on an old FB profile he used under one of his aliases, "Justin Hyche". He posted a "Penn Foster High School diploma" in 2014...had another photo in 2015 that was captioned "San Francisco Mall". A few photos had "43" in them.

That FBI link isnt working
Thanks, noted that in post upthread (that invalid link was included in a UK publication) this is the working link..

Anyone know the significance of "43"? He used it in his business name, and I noticed he has it on an old FB profile he used under one of his aliases, "Justin Hyche". He posted a "Penn Foster High School diploma" in 2014...had another photo in 2015 that was captioned "San Francisco Mall". A few photos had "43" in them.
The only significance to the number 43 that I can think of LOVE(4) YOU(3) ….

I remember back in my “AIM” days (God I hope most of you know what I’m talking about.) People would write 143 next to their “sig other” name in their profiles or find a way to put “143” in their screen name or signing a note to pass later with 143 written in bubble print.

Ohhhh AIM.

Last edited:
Many possibilities but just grabbed these two. speculation.

''Forty-three is the 14th smallest prime number. The previous is forty-one, with which it comprises a twin prime, and the next is 47. 43 is the smallest prime that is not a Chen prime. It is also the third Wagstaff prime.[1]''

43[42]Supreme White AllianceIf one substitutes numbers for the letters in Supreme White Alliance's initials (19, 23, 1), then adds those numbers together, the total is 43.

Many possibilities but just grabbed these two. speculation.

''Forty-three is the 14th smallest prime number. The previous is forty-one, with which it comprises a twin prime, and the next is 47. 43 is the smallest prime that is not a Chen prime. It is also the third Wagstaff prime.[1]''

43[42]Supreme White AllianceIf one substitutes numbers for the letters in Supreme White Alliance's initials (19, 23, 1), then adds those numbers together, the total is 43.
I'm thinkin' supreme white isn't it since he's not white.

August 2, 2023

''Seeking Information in Negasi Zuberi (Sakima) Investigation​

The FBI’s Portland Division is seeking to identify potential victims of Negasi Zuberi (Sakima), a.k.a. Justin Hyche and Justin Kouassi, who was recently charged with interstate kidnapping in the District of Oregon.
The FBI's investigation has extended to multiple states where Zuberi has previously resided between August 2016 and today. Those states could include: California, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Utah, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Alabama, and Nevada.
Sakima has several different methods to gain control of his victims, including drugging their drinks, pretending to be a police officer, and soliciting the services of sex workers and then violently sexually assaulting them. Some of the encounters may have been filmed to make it appear as if the assault was consensual. The victims are threatened with retaliation if they notify the police.
If you and/or your minor dependent(s) were victimized by Negasi Zuberi (Sakima) or have information relevant to this investigation, please fill out this short form.
If you know of someone else who has possibly been victimized by Negasi Zuberi (Sakima), please encourage them to complete the form themselves.
The FBI is legally mandated to identify victims of federal crimes it investigates. Victims may be eligible for certain services, restitution, and rights under federal and/or state law. Your responses are voluntary but may be useful in the federal investigation and to identify you as a potential victim. Based on the responses provided, you may be contacted by the FBI and asked to provide additional information. All identities of victims will be kept confidential.''
Thank God she was able to escape. I don't think things would have ended well otherwise. :(

can you post his FB profile? I had no luck searching

There are quite a few woman missing from that area. These are some of the cases that I know of.
6/27/23 Gwen Brunelle from Idaho but went missing in Malheur County sometime around 6/27/23. Her car was found on a secluded road.
6/17/23 Rene Salazar was last seen walking on Highland Rd near Donaldson Rd. in Grants Pass.
4/20/23 Lynne Siewert from Happy Camp, CA. Her car was found on China Grade Road off Highway 96.
10/17/22 Tammy Pitkin from California but went missing in Linn County sometime around 10/17/22. Her car was found on a secluded forest road. One of two dogs she was traveling with was found about six months later a few miles from her car. The dog did not seem like it had been starving in the mountains in heavy snow for that time.
6/28/2020 Fauna Frey went missing from Grant's Pass, OR. September 23, 2020, Frey’s missing Jeep was found on Reuben Mountain Road a few miles past Grave Creek Boat Landing in Josephine County.

By Tim Stelloh
''The neighbor of a man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and holding a woman captive in his Oregon garage said Wednesday that nothing seemed out of the ordinary at the home and that the suspect once saved her pet during a near-lethal dog fight.
Negasi Zuberi, who authorities said is linked to at least four violent sexual assaults in four states, moved to the quiet suburban neighborhood in Klamath Falls with his wife and two children roughly six months ago, neighbor Melanie McClure told NBC News.''

“He’s not overly friendly, but he’s not a jerk or anything like that,” said McClure, 45, recalling their conversation. “Nothing stood out to me that would speak to anything like what he’s being accused of.”

''McClure never learned what Zuberi did for work but said he didn’t appear to follow a 9-5 schedule. His wife was a “very sweet” mother who had no idea about her husband’s alleged crimes, she said.

“She’s trying her best to navigate this,” McClure said.''

Some of the articles describe finding evidence of her pounding on the door so hard her hands and knuckles bled while attempting to escape, she also had to crawl through a screened in portion of the door further cutting herself.
That woman is so brave and tough as nails. I am so happy that she was able to break free

My first thought was that 43 sounds possibly like a jersey number?

Is anyone else kind of getting Israel Keyes vibes from this guy? It’s highly disturbing how far he traveled solely for the purpose of kidnapping and raping someone.

I’m just stunned to see the house this happened in. Looks like a nice house and there are neighbors close by.

Is anyone else kind of getting Israel Keyes vibes from this guy? It’s highly disturbing how far he traveled solely for the purpose of kidnapping and raping someone.

I’m just stunned to see the house this happened in. Looks like a nice house and there are neighbors close by.
RBBM
This is why I want to know where he was when the night Evelyn Jeanette Weaver was killed. That guy ended up in Klamath Falls where he abandoned her car. I know I'm reaching...

Edited to add Evelyn's thread: OR - Evelyn Jeanette Weaver, 28, found deceased at a home in Bend, July 2023

RBBM
This is why I want to know where he was when the night Evelyn Jeanette Weaver was killed. That guy ended up in Klamath Falls where he abandoned her car. I know I'm reaching...

Edited to add Evelyn's thread: OR - Evelyn Jeanette Weaver, 28, found deceased at a home in Bend, July 2023

He seems to have targeted women who are mainly involved with prostitution. Articles within this thread mention finding notes of his that indicated he targeted women who have no attachments to preventing anyone looking for her or initiating an investigation so it’s possible his focus was broader.

rbbm.
''Police also found several handwritten notes, including one that had a drawing of how to dig a 100-foot deep concrete block cell with foam insulation, according to the affidavit. One note had a heading that read “Operation Take Over” and described plans to “leave phone at home” and “make sure they don’t have a bunch” of people in their life, it said. It ended, “You dont want any type of investigation,” according to a photo of the note in the affidavit.''
View attachment 438647
Negasi Zuberi, in a current photo on left, and in an earlier photo, on right.FBI
''In some of the other cases, Zuberi posed as an undercover officer or solicited the services of sex workers and then violently sexually assaulted women, according to the FBI. Some of the encounters may have been filmed to make it appear as if the assault was consensual, and often the victims were threatened with retaliation if they were to notify the police, according to investigators.

A LinkedIn page under one of his aliases Sakima Zuberi , accompanied by his photo, says he was studying cybersecurity at Klamath Community College since April of this year. It also says he was self-employed for a New Mexico-based company Forty3Organization, which provides housing rentals. Records also show he had lived in Vancouver, Wash., last year.''
OMG he lived in Vancouver? My city is getting hit so much lately....off to figure out who he knew here....

He seems to have targeted women who are mainly involved with prostitution. Articles within this thread mention finding notes of his that indicated he targeted women who have no attachments to preventing anyone looking for her or initiating an investigation so it’s possible his focus was broader.
You are right - I forgot that as quickly as I read it - I admitted I was reaching... either way, he's clearly a .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back