OK OK-Gabrielle' Gabby' Monique Bledsoe, 18, straight A student, stabbed to death, kitchen knife left in neck, @ home, Tulsa, 2 March 2013 *DNA*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
1683904027127.png
''On Saturday March 2, 2013 Lacrecia Bledsoe came back to her North Tulsa residence to find a horrifying scene- her daughter Gabrielle was laying lifeless on the floor.

Gabrielle Monique Bledsoe, Gabby to those close to her, was only 18 years old when she was murdered. She was a junior in high school with a bubbly disposition and high aspirations. She dreamed of becoming a lawyer, and with a 3.8 GPA- she probably would have seen those dreams come true. Those dreams were cut short that morning. She was found stabbed to death, the kitchen knife still in the back of her neck when her mother found her.

While police have collected evidence (his clothing, DNA, and fingerprints) from an un-named person of interest, nothing has tied any one person to the murder. According to police there weren’t any signs of a struggle. Lacrecia says that it looked like someone came in through the kitchen door, and notes that the front door was unlocked- which was unusual.''

May 12 2023
'TULSA, Okla. — No parent should ever have to bury their child, but the family of Gabby Bledsoe had to do just that.

On March 2, 2013, she was stabbed to death in her own home.

To this day, there have been no arrests in this case.

2 News is breaking down the facts to shine a new light on a cold case that has remained dormant for a decade.

Teresa Releford-Hall says she will never forget a phone call in 2013 that changed her life forever.

"March the second, I got a call saying that I need to come to Gabby's house from Atlanta. Something terrible has happened and they didn't know if it was her or her mother," Releford-Hall said.

When she finally made it to the house, she discovered the body lying inside, her beautiful granddaughter Gabby Bledsoe''.

''Her family says Gabby was a straight A student here at Rogers High School and even played basketball. She was kind to everyone and was hoping to become a doctor one day.

Gabby's brutal death has stayed with Tulsa Police Homicide Detective Jason White for more than a decade.

"This is one of a few of my own personal cases that absolutely sticks with me," White said. "We did recover certain items at the scene and I can tell you there was no signs of forced entry so in my opinion Gabriel knew or at least felt comfortable enough to open the door for somebody in the early AM hours."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back