CANADA Canada - Laura Huebner 47, Victoria Inter Airport, poss in Nanaimo, Vancouver, BC, 24 Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Missing person- 45-year-old Laura Huebner​

Nanaimo

2022-05-02 13:15 PDT

File # 2022-14432

Missing person Laura Heubner

The Nanaimo RCMP is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 45-year-old Laura Huebner.

On April 29, 2022, Huebner’s family reported her missing to the Sidney RCMP. Police in Sidney confirmed that Huebner was last seen at the Victoria International airport on Sunday April 24, 2022, after arriving on a flight from Saskatchewan. Sometime later that same day, she is believed to have travelled to Nanaimo, arriving on or about Sunday April 24th. Since then, there have been no other confirmed sightings of her. As a result, her family is concerned for her safety and well-being. The missing persons investigation that was opened by the Sidney RCMP has now been turned over to the Nanaimo RCMP.

Huebner is a Caucasian woman, 5 ft. 8 in. 140 pounds and the picture provided is recent. Heubner was last seen wearing a white jacket, white hoodie and blue jeans. If anyone has information on the whereabouts of Laura Huebner, please call the Nanaimo RCMP non-emergency line at 250-754-2345, and quote file # 2022-14432.

ETA regarding Laura..
''Family and friends have posted updates online stating Huebner sent her father a random photo of a boat she may have been on. There is also speculation she was meeting a man that she had recently met online.''

Noting and cross-posting that this woman, Patricia N. was also last seen after arriving at the Victoria airport, she was supposed to meet up with an ''online friend'' April 16 2023 fwiw, imo.

Last edited:
ETA regarding Laura..
''Family and friends have posted updates online stating Huebner sent her father a random photo of a boat she may have been on. There is also speculation she was meeting a man that she had recently met online.''

Noting and cross-posting that this woman, Patricia N. was also last seen after arriving at the Victoria airport, she was supposed to meet up with an ''online friend'' April 16 2023 fwiw, imo.

I too have wondered if there is overlap in these two cases.

I sure hope both Laura an Patricia are found.

I too have wondered if there is overlap in these two cases.

I sure hope both Laura an Patricia are found.
Patricia has been found safe and sound, still keeping eyes open for news about Laura!

''Naomi Yamba said in a social media post on Tuesday that her mother, Patricia Nzuza, had been found. She did not provide any additional information and asked for privacy for the family.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back