Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The hearing scheduled for this month. This is to give reasons why 3rd party persons can be mentioned in court at the trial? What we, here, will probably end up with is people watching live, then giving the public their notes at break time?

I can't find the list I saved with the names the prosecutor listed as not to be mentioned unless there is relevance to the crime. Anyone?

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July (and the noise didn't frighten too many dogs).

I was thinking maybe Abby was killed by blunt force trauma, so her heart had stopped before her throat was cut. I don't know how else she'd wind up with no blood on her body or clothes with such a vicious wound. Only other way is she was washed or wiped off. May be why Libby's shirt was found in the water? I don't know, just conjecture. Very odd Abby was redressed in Libby's clothes though.
Could they have died in the nude? Has that been disproven?

The hearing scheduled for this month. This is to give reasons why 3rd party persons can be mentioned in court at the trial? What we, here, will probably end up with is people watching live, then giving the public their notes at break time?

I can't find the list I saved with the names the prosecutor listed as not to be mentioned unless there is relevance to the crime. Anyone?

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July (and the noise didn't frighten too many dogs).
The prosecution also requested information and arguments about certain individuals be restricted, including Brad Holder, Patrick Westfall, Johnny Messer, Elvis Fields, Ned Smith, and Rod Abrams. Those individuals were included in many defense theories involving Odinism.

The list also includes Kegan Kline and his father, Jerry Kline. As well as the owner of the property where the girls were found murdered, Ron Logan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back