AR AZ - Diana Shawcroft, 20, & Jennifer Lueth, 19, Glendale, 24 May 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why didn't the police release more info like cause of death?

Also did they find DNA and fingerprints from the frame?

Why didn't the police release more info like cause of death?

Also did they find DNA and fingerprints from the frame?
I am not sure if they know cause of death. It was a while before they were found and much of that may have been gone unless there were bullets or knife knicks in the bones. I am also not sure if they tested the frames for fingerprints. Unfortunately weather may have degraded any touch DNA that they could do now. I think they just don't have much to go on. So what they do have they are keeping close to the vest. I wish they had more to release as well. At the time my family was close with the Lueth's. My cousin was best friend with Jenny's sister and I went to school with both Jenny and Diana. Everybody was shocked about what happened. I don't have any inside knowledge, but I continue to keep an eye on the case.

I am not sure if they know cause of death. It was a while before they were found and much of that may have been gone unless there were bullets or knife knicks in the bones. I am also not sure if they tested the frames for fingerprints. Unfortunately weather may have degraded any touch DNA that they could do now. I think they just don't have much to go on. So what they do have they are keeping close to the vest. I wish they had more to release as well. At the time my family was close with the Lueth's. My cousin was best friend with Jenny's sister and I went to school with both Jenny and Diana. Everybody was shocked about what happened. I don't have any inside knowledge, but I continue to keep an eye on the case.
How did they get identified if only skeletons were left?

I don't think it's that tough to find suspect, based on the clerk's description and they can check hunters in that area.

ALSO found this on the internet.

"I knew the store owner it was called Danny’s Minimart he was a creeper for sure he tried to lick me in that store once. He knew the owner of that truck bc he tried to introduce me to him (he called him “Doc” but I refused. (I was trying to work out a relationship with my ex at that time) I tried reporting reporting this to police. They never interviewed me. 3x’s I tried. I believed in my heart the owner of the store knew something or may have been involved. He sold x rated videos (secretly)"

IIRC they weren't found for 3 months. So there probably was quite a bit of decomposition and probably some animal and insects activity. They might have used dental records to ID them. Most the sight disturbance with the picture frames from what I recollect was quite a number of years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back