MISTRIAL AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, shot and killed with AK-47, rancher George Alan Kelly charged, Kino Springs, Jan 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The Judge has ruled that Kelly cannot be retried. After the mistrial, the prosecutors had said they would not retry him but then later wanted to keep open the option to retry him. The Judge slammed the door and that. That would clearly would not be allowed, I am surprised the Prosecutor even proposed that.
Thank goodness!

The Judge has ruled that Kelly cannot be retried. After the mistrial, the prosecutors had said they would not retry him but then later wanted to keep open the option to retry him. The Judge slammed the door and that. That would clearly would not be allowed, I am surprised the Prosecutor even proposed that.
YAY! was just reading this in the DM

Sadly, it appears as though County DA's aren't finished. Per Wanda Kelly on their fund-raising page as of July 28th.
BBM

"I believed that the Judge's Ruling on Dismissal With Prejudice was the end of our nightmare. The Santa Cruz County Attorney had other plans for us. She has filed to the Arizona Appeals Court to hear her case as to why Alan's case should not be dismissed with prejudice."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back