CANADA Nicholas Marion, 38, last seen June 30, 2024 leaving a friend's home in Youbou British Columbia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Fabled Automatic

Reaction score
Nicholas Marion, age 38, went missing after leaving a friend’s home in Youbou on Sunday morning at around 6:30 am. Police said he is not familiar with the area, as he was just visiting for the long weekend. The last confirmed sighting of Marion was July 1.
His wife, Dory Marion, said he left without a cellphone, wallet or jacket.
Nicholas is originally from Orlando.

450454893_10161780574918205_4349905747512566749_n.jpg

Where was he going at 6:30 a.m. and who saw him leave at that time? Further more, where was he going without that he didn’t need his cell phone and wallet?

It's kind of remote so probably not any need for cell phone (no service?) or wallet (no stores?) and maybe warm enough to not need a jacket.

Well, I'm not going to speculate, because it's against site rules, but my initial concern with him going for a walk without bringing his personal items is that he might have been going through something, and perhaps feeling he wouldn't "need them".

Found these details from another article, which may confirm my concerns:
Dory says Nicholas wasn’t quite acting like himself. His mother had recently died, and he didn’t want to socialize.

He went for a walk on the morning of June 30, leaving his friend’s home Youbou Road.

Nicholas was spotted four more times that same day in a number of locations, and was last seen the next day on July 1 at the Maple Grove campsite sitting on a beach.

The most disconcerting detail about this, to me, is that he left without his jacket, wallet, and cellphone. Three things almost no one would leave the house without.

well it's summer so the jacket doesn't concern me and he doesn't really need a wallet if he's just going for a walk but the cellphone bothers me - everybody usually has their phones with them

"I've been trying to do my best," said Dory Marion on July 16, more than two weeks after the last confirmed sighting of her husband Nicholas (Nick) Marion, 38. He left the house they were staying at wearing a black t-shirt, black pants, and black shoes.

"Nick just sat up in bed after tossing and turning all night and said 'I’m gonna go for a walk', put his shoes on and walked out the door," Marion said.
The wife of a man who vanished without a trace more than three weeks ago while visiting Youbou is not giving up hope that her husband will be found safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back