PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting. Hopefully people keep telling more about what they know and what they heard of. Neighbors, persons with her that night/morning, a charged shady cop and his now deceased son, the one arrsted for home invasion and kidnapping, all of were messing around w dealing drugs or trying to, numerous of mentioned persons of interest were previously known to be creepy with women, a sweetheat crush, family has been hit n miss with i for they share…

May the truth shine and shine through soon. Justice is needed for those responsible.

Attachments

• IMG_8372.png
    IMG_8372.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8374.png
    IMG_8374.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 31
Thank you @Harrisburg17901 - that all makes sense and jives with my theory of what happened to Kortne that night.
I'm still shocked they were never able to charge him - no body cases aren't that unusal anymore. But I guess it depends on the DA's office. Look at the Kyron Horman case ...

I'd love to believe AB (the woman posting on Facebook, not the potentially-involved AB), but she makes it tough. She declares she has all of this evidence but never posts anything to prove it other than just saying so.

I mean, the ex girlfriend of one of the potential people involved has Kortne's laptop and the family/PI/detectives didn't care or do anything with it and this woman reached out to AB of all people? The family wants to cover it up but did many interviews and has 50k reward money for information? If the Palmyra police were able to kill Kortne and cover it up flawlessly, wouldn't they do the same to the person who's outting them? You can even look at some of her earlier comments on articles and videos/the times she was interviewed and she has changed her story. She also notes using a psychic for information.

If she has Kortne's laptop location, recordings of the killers admitting to where the bodies are found, evidence of the police/Stouffer family harassing her, and proof that it's all drug-related activity involving the Palmyra police department from a 1990s drug deal, you'd think she would prove it in some way. She also wouldn't need a psychic for anything.

For those that live in the Harrisburg area, there is a very popular Facebook page called "Channel 5 Ratchet News". 2 days ago, they posted an article from Penn Live about a woman, HL whose remains were just found in the area. HL's story has nothing to do with this case but the discussion turned to KS.
In the Facebook comments, there is someone very publicly accusing one of AB's home invasion buddies (JW) for the murder of KS.

Just out of curiosity, I messaged this commenter directly and his response was "its in his discovery" and wouldn't provide any other information nor how he attained that info.

It doesn't discredit anything but just wanted to put that out there.

I'd love to believe AB (the woman posting on Facebook, not the potentially-involved AB), but she makes it tough. She declares she has all of this evidence but never posts anything to prove it other than just saying so.

I mean, the ex girlfriend of one of the potential people involved has Kortne's laptop and the family/PI/detectives didn't care or do anything with it and this woman reached out to AB of all people? The family wants to cover it up but did many interviews and has 50k reward money for information? If the Palmyra police were able to kill Kortne and cover it up flawlessly, wouldn't they do the same to the person who's outting them? You can even look at some of her earlier comments on articles and videos/the times she was interviewed and she has changed her story. She also notes using a psychic for information.

If she has Kortne's laptop location, recordings of the killers admitting to where the bodies are found, evidence of the police/Stouffer family harassing her, and proof that it's all drug-related activity involving the Palmyra police department from a 1990s drug deal, you'd think she would prove it in some way. She also wouldn't need a psychic for anything.

Yes unfortunately there seems to be an education/communication barrier there, however, that was what alerted/confirmed a missing carpet. I wouldn’t doubt bits and pieces of those comments/posts/conversations with DA from people that partied in those circles can have some enlightening details.

Oh to be able to read the police reports, interviews, and any evidence!

Yes unfortunately there seems to be an education/communication barrier there, however, that was what alerted/confirmed a missing carpet. I wouldn’t doubt bits and pieces of those comments/posts/conversations with DA from people that partied in those circles can have some enlightening details.

Oh to be able to read the police reports, interviews, and any evidence!

…i wish the potentially out there or crazy stuff people theorize or heard in the rumor mill would get contested and corrected by those with factual information. Something to that effect would be the benefit of people spouting stuff - to trigger accurate factual information. It’s so muddy, and I guess calling it muddy can be an unfortunate unintended pun regarding the case.

…i wish the potentially out there or crazy stuff people theorize or heard in the rumor mill would get contested and corrected by those with factual information. Something to that effect would be the benefit of people spouting stuff - to trigger accurate factual information. It’s so muddy, and I guess calling it muddy can be an unfortunate unintended pun regarding the case.

I agree. The reporting for this case was incredibly messy early on and we never got any clarification on what's right and what's wrong.

At this point, I think I've read every article written about the case and it's crazy how many things were misreported and then spread like wildfire. Reading through the first few KS threads on here really demonstrates how little was actually known. It's still impossible to know what was misreported and what's correct.

IIRC, I dont even think we knew AB's name as the person she argued with at the hardware bar until like 2016. Up until that point, we really only knew about CP, MR, and the neighbors.

For so long people were suspicious of the boyfriend, and he was in jail when she disappeared. Silly things like that really diverted the rumor mill. The police not releasing any additional information a decade after the fact is a shame.

I agree. The reporting for this case was incredibly messy early on and we never got any clarification on what's right and what's wrong.

At this point, I think I've read every article written about the case and it's crazy how many things were misreported and then spread like wildfire. Reading through the first few KS threads on here really demonstrates how little was actually known. It's still impossible to know what was misreported and what's correct.

IIRC, I dont even think we knew AB's name as the person she argued with at the hardware bar until like 2016. Up until that point, we really only knew about CP, MR, and the neighbors.

For so long people were suspicious of the boyfriend, and he was in jail when she disappeared. Silly things like that really diverted the rumor mill. The police not releasing any additional information a decade after the fact is a shame.
Yup, everyone associated, including LE, has legit shadiness around them one way or another.

To me, those responsible and/or those that know what happened are fairly obvious at this point.

Maybe time to close the investigation and release the reports. Cases can then be re-opened like the Tupac and Kurt Cobain cases for example. Or charge someone to see what happens when one them are charged…dunno. Something doesn’t seem right with leaving a case open and not working on it…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back