NV NV - Las Vegas, 'Spring Mountain Doe', WhtFem 30-45, UP6709, 'Louie', 'Riley' tattoos, May'09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so sorry for you loss. Have you contacted authorities?
Here are the contacts listed on her NamUs page.

Investigating Agencies​

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department​

(702) 828-3111

Agency Case Number090520-2631

C. Bunn, Det.​

--

Clark County Office of the Coroner/ Medical Examiner​

(702) 455-3210

Agency Case Number--

Rick Jones, Coroner Investigator​

--

Case Contributors​

Ashley Grygor, Medicolegal Death Investigator​

Clark County Office of the Coroner/ Medical Examiner​

(702) 455-3210
Thank you so much. Lisa was severely mentally ill but somehow got to Las Vegas from PA. She was 36. Louie is her husband and Riley was her daughter. She gave up Riley (born 2007) for adoption because she couldn't manage her illness. That sent her into a downward spiral, thus the WWJD tattoo. I have been looking for years, as well as our other 3 brothers. If it weren't for reddit.com and websleuths posting about her tattoos I would have never found her. I did contact authorities and did the DNA match for them but they still have not given me anymore information. Please know my family is extremely grateful for people like you who care enough to do some digging and posting for these beautiful souls whom needed earth angels like yourself. I posted this because I wanted you to know that YOU did MAKE a DIFFERENCE! Sincerely, Gina

Thank you so much. Lisa was severely mentally ill but somehow got to Las Vegas from PA. She was 36. Louie is her husband and Riley was her daughter. She gave up Riley (born 2007) for adoption because she couldn't manage her illness. That sent her into a downward spiral, thus the WWJD tattoo. I have been looking for years, as well as our other 3 brothers. If it weren't for reddit.com and websleuths posting about her tattoos I would have never found her. I did contact authorities and did the DNA match for them but they still have not given me anymore information. Please know my family is extremely grateful for people like you who care enough to do some digging and posting for these beautiful souls whom needed earth angels like yourself. I posted this because I wanted you to know that YOU did MAKE a DIFFERENCE! Sincerely, Gina
I am so sorry. That makes me so sad, mental illness is no joke. I hope you get more information about what happened and you can lay her to rest.

It does seem strange. She was maybe very religious. I'm thinking she was homeless and/or a drug addict, layering clothes as a way to keep them in one place.

Thank you. Not sure how this website works but I hope all the people who thought about this case see this posting.
They will if they check it. Most people get an alert or an email when someone else comments on a thread they commented on. That's how I saw your post.

Did your family ever report her missing or did you guys just start looking on your own?

@CarlK90245 I know that you had spent time working on a reconstruction for her and didn’t know if you had seen this update.
No, I hadn't. But I see it now. Thanks for the heads up, and I'm glad Gina has the answers she was looking for, even if the final outcome is not what she had hoped. That is why we do this - to end the uncertainty.

Thank you, Gina. I'm so sorry for your loss, I can tell this has hurt you a lot. I am glad you have answers and that you know the truth, even though it is tragic. I hope LE is able to help you bring Lisa home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back