Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t plan to see the film. It seems ‘plot-lite’ to me, so this decision has everything to do with spending hard-earned $$ on a mediocre movie and nothing to do with the death of HH and the controversial trials.

All the lawyers in this case are so full of bs. That evidence couldn't exculpate HGR. Wherever the live round came from, she was still responsible for whether it ended up in any of the guns on the set. The same goes for AB's part in it. He just got lucky the prosecutor screwed up. (Not saying AB was guilty, but it wouldn't affect him either way.)

And I highly suspect Spiro knew before the trial started that he would be bringing this up, he was just waiting for the right witness to spring it. It's still the prosecutor's responsibility, but it is quite shady on his part. moo
I agree here. It's completely irrelevant where the ammo came from - the entire point of why we check firearms is because there MIGHT be live rounds present. Live rounds exist in the world and they very often get places they shouldn't be!

The only way it could have ended up in AB's gun, IMO, which would lead to him and HGR being blameless would be if someone had put it in there after he had taken possession of it and I cannot see how that could possibly happen.

If someone had done something to it after HGR handed it to Dave Halls then maybe that breaks the chain of causation making her blameless? If that was the case then AB still failed to check it.

If we go with the facts as to why AB's case was dismissed then, agreed it doesn't exonerate him or HGR necessarily, but there certainly seems to be extreme bad faith on behalf of the prosecution and he wasn't able to mount a defence based on ALL the facts available.

In all honesty, I don't see how this cannot apply to HGR's case as well. The prosecution may not have actually taken possession of it until just after her trial but it seems clear that they knew of its existence well before her trial even started but did nothing to get hold of it!

My thoughts are that she is getting her conviction squashed over this.

Edit: just to add, I don't think that all of the lawyers are full of BS. Erlinda Johnson seems to be completely beyond reproach here. Some genuine ethics and belief in justice in her, I think. I don't believe for a second that she had anything to do with this and she had the good grace to walk at the first sign of impropriety.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back