CA Alison Chao, 15-year-old girl Missing in San Gabriel Valley Last seen 7/16/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have heard nothing from Monterey Park Police Dept other than this press release from Day 2 of her disappearance.

I get the feeling the family mobilized and set up their website alisonchao.com to collect doorbell and security camera footage and figured put Alison's trajectory after 532pm on Tuesday all by themselves, and then set up the map tracker. They also reached out to influencers and TT creators.

Alison's Path Tracker

As with many websites run by family, it would help if we knew who is behind "we".... is it mom AND dad who are behind this sentiment? Or mom's family? Just knowing this would help us understand who knows what.

I'm assuming this WE includes both mom and dad and their parents/siblings? But I have my doubts, unfortunately, based on what is being said in comments.

Well, this tells me LE has some significant information. Let’s hope this resolves soon and Allison makes it home safely.

MOO
I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like LE knows who she has met upon with and they are trying to catch up to them?

It's also a possibility she wanted to go live with Dad or his family instead of Moms? IDK...

Interesting comments about halfway down the page, made by LT.

JMVHO.
At this point .

We know is she headed northwest from the Ynez St residence (Dad's? Mom's?) and we have seen the image of her at 6:17pm on Tuesday at the corner of S Ave 59 and Lomitas. Her grandpa or dad have a residence near that area - but the insta group has her listed still as missing.

So, presumably, she is NOT found there. Where is her bicycle, then?

She is 15, so she cannot drive. Public transit is not robust in LA. Did she have help?

She had reason to want to leave her situation and the timing was right. To me the question is, who is helping Her? Does she have a valid passport?

If you live in the ORANGE area on the map, please review your camera system recordings from 7/16 starting at 6:20 PM ASAP. We need to determine the next turn Alison made after the 'red' marker on the map. To submit the screenshot/link/file/information scroll below and complete the form! https://emojipedia.org/folded-hands

It's VERY confusing because there are now 2 separate independent groups working on this for some reason, per Monterey Park PD

If you live in the ORANGE area on the map, please review your camera system recordings from 7/16 starting at 6:20 PM ASAP. We need to determine the next turn Alison made after the 'red' marker on the map. To submit the screenshot/link/file/information scroll below and complete the form! Folded Hands Emoji

Last edited:
The website has been set up by the family so the public is able to upload doorbell cameras/porch cameras directly to the family/investigators.

If you scroll to the bottom of the 1st page, it's all there.

Getting the word out about the website may be the best first step. I do feel like the website should have more pics of her other then close face shots... but there are more pics out there.
Thank you. I’m catching up - reading from the beginning. This case has LOTS of question marks and loads of variables. I just hope the PD is investigating this and following the facts while sorting through all the info. How does one simply DISAPPEAR?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back