Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't listen to the epi$ode, but were these conversations played? Or were they just described by the podca$ter$?
They read the conversations between them. I'm not the biggest fan of MS, I think they are condescending and made a mess with the Klines but I think they have some good information and I don't think they are lying. They have accesss to the twitter account and now they are using it to show the behind the scenes.

Isn’t the most recent allegation that one YouTuber told another YouTuber that someone else told them something, and now they’re telling MS ? There’s not really any real proof that any of this actually happened and wasn’t completely made up by some disgruntled YouTuber because he’s mad at his friends and wants to get them in trouble ? MOO

One would think if these “somethings” were real and crucial to maintaining the integrity of the case, it would be a bad thing for the podcasters to be blasting these apparent protected details to the public. IMO
If members of the defense team didn’t involve themselves in unscrupulous shenanigans, then MS would have nothing to tell the world about.

Isn’t the most recent allegation that one YouTuber told another YouTuber that someone else told them something, and now they’re telling MS ? There’s not really any real proof that any of this actually happened and wasn’t completely made up by some disgruntled YouTuber because he’s mad at his friends and wants to get them in trouble ? MOO

One would think if these “somethings” were real and crucial to maintaining the integrity of the case, it would be a bad thing for the podcasters to be blasting these apparent protected details to the public. IMO

Well. There ha$ to be a rea$on.

I'm a receipts kind of person so I take it all with a giant grain of salt. The timing is very, very curious.

IMO MOO

No actual cellphone data was blasted to the public, only to youtubers. One would wonder why nobody even bothered to educate themselves regarding the implications of cellphone pings. By the tone of their messages the secret group comes across as vicious old nags frothing at the bit. if that’s the best investigative avenue the defense has got, this is going to be a very short and quick trial MOO and JMO.

They read the conversations between them. I'm not the biggest fan of MS, I think they are condescending and made a mess with the Klines but I think they have some good information and I don't think they are lying. They have accesss to the twitter account and now they are using it to show the behind the scenes.

basically they have content from a whistle blower.

it’s quite an important story which the media will likely ignore

basically they have content from a whistle blower.

it’s quite an important story which the media will likely ignore

Releasing $alaciou$ podcast episodes like this days before the hearings and calling it "whistleblowing" is a bit di$ingenuou$. Putting lipstick on a pig is the phrase that comes to mind. I mean, motive really has to be look at in this in$tance.

IMO MOO

Two more requests for transparency in the courtroom denied by the Honorable Judge Gull.

1722030012310.png

You want transparency in the courtroom but whistleblowers silenced? Seems contradictory.

No, you have mischaracterized what I've said. I don't think they are whistleblowers at all.

IMO MOO

Thank you for providing a summary for people like me who won’t listen to it. So I am wondering, how does anything being discussed by the podcasters MS actually affect the case at hand, if at all? What good does it do the D to put the info out there (if they did in fact do this)? What good does it do the MH guy to put it out there? What is the end goal here? If the case is going to be tried and decided upon by a jury, who may not even know about any of these things, then why is this material relevant to the case? I take MS and YouTubers as nothing more than entertainment for the masses. I don’t listen to them or follow them really so this is my actual question - what is their end goal in having this stuff out there?
Okay, I'll say it.... it's all about $$$$ Just about ANY of them bum monies, sometimes via "buy me a cup of coffee" JMO but an honest one! They ALL should be ashamed.

Justice for the kids that were silenced!!!! :( :mad::(

Their shortened lives are what matters for me, and I can only hope and pray that whoever did this to them pays the ultimate price.

No, you have mischaracterized what I've said. I don't think they are whistleblowers at all.

IMO MOO

Their source seems to fit the definition of whistleblower to me. A whistleblower can’t be transparent without the media, which includes podcasters, who provide whistleblowers with a voice.

But if you think the members of the defense team did nothing wrong then how can MS be criticized for essentially creating a podcast about nothingness?

Even RA deserves better and he and his state funding is being taken advantage of. The defense of him has become a game. MOO and JMO

I’m saying that about content creators in general to be fair. If they had a genuine complaint, and a legal leg to stand on, isn’t there some sort of governing body they could have raised their issues with? EG: If they’d sent a letter directly to JG would that have been something she could have reviewed and intervened in? I am actually asking as I have no idea what recourse if any MS or other content creators may have as concerned citizens?

Perhaps that is what the KMS correspondence to JG was about???? JMO

Their source seems to fit the definition of whistleblower to me. A whistleblower can’t be transparent without the media, which includes podcasters, who provide whistleblowers with a voice.

But if you think the members of the defense team did nothing wrong then how can MS be criticized for essentially creating a podcast about nothingness?

Even RA deserves better and he and his state funding is being taken advantage of. The defense of him has become a game. MOO and JMO

RA was not even being represented by Baldwin and Rozzi when this alleged offense occurred. Not sure why Kevin and Aine are even blaming it on them.

Maybe it wouldn't have even happened if they hadn't been erroneously kicked off the case (before the Supreme Court stepped in and told Judge Gull, "no, no, no!").

IMO MOO

RA was not even being represented by Baldwin and Rozzi when this alleged offense occurred. Not sure why Kevin and Aine are even blaming it on them.

IMO MOO

They’re not blaming B and R. But MH is a defense team private investigator who’s at the centre of the internet cranks. Maybe it could be said B/R got snookered once again?

Outside of BB believing that she sees the girls while she is walking back from the bridge, has any other person on the trial said they saw the girls? MOO There are many more people on the trials that aren’t mentioned in the PCA.

Sadly, wrongful convictions happen all the time. With all the “coincidences” in this case, it’s hard to trust the source that appears to be the cause of said “coincidences”. Then there’s the issue with similar sources on either side. If I’m supposed to trust a cop just because they’re a cop, why would I pick ISP over the FBI? If I’m supposed to not believing the inmate who reported the jail conditions, why would I believe the inmates telling me about confessions?

Eyewitness reports and false confessions are the leading causes of wrongful conviction. We have both options in this case. That’s why so many people are adamant that real evidence should be presented in order to convict someone. Scientific evidence, digital data etc. Items that don’t rely on human opinion.

All MOO

Eyewitness misidentification is one of the most common factors in cases of wrongful conviction. Nationally, 28% of all exonerations involve mistaken eyewitness identification
False confessions have been a factor in 12% of proven wrongful convictions nationwide. While it may seem difficult to understand why someone would confess to a crime they did not commit, there are many reasons that this can happen. For instance, physical intimidation or threats of violence by law enforcement can lead a suspect to falsely confess.

Good point about mistaken identities - what some don't know is that even if a person is exonerated it can still be a nightmare for some of them when released because the guilty part doesn't go away nor being treated like pariahs or the lowest form of life.

Mistaken identities have proven to ruin peoples lives!

I have a question for anyone with legal expertise.

If an oral statement is made and an officer or official takes written notes, are the witnesses prompted to read the notes and then sign, agreeing that the notes are true and factual to the best recollection of the witness?

TIA

They’re not blaming B and R. But MH is a defense team private investigator who’s at the centre of the internet cranks. Maybe it could be said B/R got snookered once again?

Which defense team? Scremin and Lebrato were RA's attorneys during that time period. How is this the current defense team's fault? And if it has nothing to do with the current defense team, why release this $alciou$ material now, just day$ before the hearing$?

IMO MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay